24 th May '09 Written Update

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

All return palace . The people of Kalpi rajy throw stones on Veersain & others . Suhani's mother feels disappoint seeing this . Suhani has taken to her room , dressed her . After Suhani waking up , she sees her mother beside her . Suhani tells that she has seen a bad dream & asks Shaurya . When her mother says that she has heard of her frnd , when Suhani asks what she heard ... her mother diverts the topic . Suhani cries out asking what she heard then her mother says that her frnd is no more . Suhani excites saying nothing has happened to Shaurya , its just her dream . Suhani's mother calls vaidya to give medicine so that Suhani would take rest for sometime . Suhani cries out that she wants to go & meet Shaurya & becomes unconsicious . Suhani's mother says that no one cares of ur tears my child .

__________________   BREAK   ____________________

Takshak in happiness arranges dances in court . But Simha gets angry & tells to stop . Simha asks Takshak why this celebration is going on ..... for that Takshak & Bashundi laugh saying Kalpi's strong enemy is no more , Veersain is their age old enemy . Simha says that he is feeling ashamed of their words .... why they r thinking of those middle class people & their leader as great people , thru this celebration they r increasing their fame . When Takshak asks what he wants , Simha says that he wants to kill all those people who link with Shaurya & asks Takshak to give permission . But Takshak doesn't allow him as he has to take the the revenge of so many yrs .

Takshak asks his wife why she is here when all r celebrating . She cries that she can't see Suhani's position . Takshak gets angry & says Suhani thinks of marrying Shaurya & tells her to be happy becoz we hasn't kill her . When his wife replies that u have kept her alive for ur needs , Takshak tells her not to cross her limits . Takshak wants to do Suhani's marriage before all comes to know about the thing happened .

Suhani wakes up and feels Shaurya there . When Shaurya why is she crying Suhani .... Suhani asks Shaurya have he got injured . Shaurya says that he got injured a lot .... on his forehead . Suhani kisses Shaurya in his forehead . Suhani says that all lied that u died . Shaurya says that no one has the guts of killing me , no one can separate us . Suhani cries out saying that I have said to all that u r alive but they say that u r no more & asks Shaurya to take her away ..... her father , Simha r not nice persons . Shaurya says no need to fear Suhani , I am always with u & try to leave her . Suhani cries not to go leaving her . Shaurya asks Suhani to catch his hand otherwise he will fall again , Suhani catches his hand . Shaurya says Suhani that she left his hand before & now don't leave him ...... finally leaves her hand & falls . Suhani cries out his name . Her mother comes & tries convincing her that Shaurya has died but Suhani doesn't reply anything .

Takshak sees a sword and expresses doubt that how Veersain got Kalpi Maharaja's sword .... does he protecting Kalpi's any important thing ?

Bashundi commands Aghor to get Veersain . While getting Veersain , Shaurya's frnds shouts not to take him . They thinks if Shaurya might be there he would have tried of saving his father . Takshak welcomes Veersain . Veersain asks Takshak to kill him . Takshak laughs saying brave Veersain asking to kill him .... might be can't resist his son's death He says Veersain that he were thinking of making his son Maharaj of Kalpi rajy . Veersain laughs . Takshak asks about the sword .... why he hasn't left Kalpi yet & what he is planning & protecting these yrs ? Veersain says to kill him otherwise Takshak may repent of that . Takshak says Veersain that he is so happy of his son's death & tells soldiers to take him away .

Suhani wakes up & rewinds her past life with Shaurya .... smiles beautifully . She reminds of Shaurya's words saying if he dies Suhani's marriage will occur with other person . She goes to her dressing table , takes a ring . She again feels Shaurya behind her , holding her hand & leaving . Suhani says that this time she won't leave him . She removes stone from the ring & swallows . Thru that Suhani falls off .

*********************  EPISODE  END  *******************

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES , THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA - FORUMS' MEMBERS .      
                       Edited by swanithak - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Plz comment how is the update frnds .....
nazza thumbnail
great  update
thanx
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey an glorious update
suhani...i hope nothing happens to her
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for a fab update
swanithak thumbnail
U r welcome frnds .... Ur appreciation is an encourage for me
Thanks a lot
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Swan for the update.........πŸ˜ƒ

omg...i hope nothing happens to Suhani....i feel so sorry for her...her mother is the only person with a soft heart at the palace,but she's fully helpless.....πŸ˜†

'm sure Suhani is allright........'n we'll see Shaurya soon......πŸ˜ƒCan't wait......tere's something mysterious involved with Kalpi Sword...aaaahh i love this track reallyyy......πŸ˜ƒ
swanithak thumbnail
my pleasure dear
 hope ur words come true & ya .... really the mystery is so exciting