mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hello frends!!

watched the epsde n it was fantastic...i jus had a doubt on one scene where a  man was bought 2 allauhdin whose head was cutoff.....smethg vich i cudnt make off...can any1 tell me watwere thy sayg as i cudnt unerstnd...thy mentioned abt devnagri...is tat place in connection 2 ratansingh or padmini??? wat was the problem related 2 it???btw the head cut was 2 terrifyng!!!it tuk me minutes 2 gulp tat scene!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt get much during that scene but something about an army that was meant to attack them

i am sorry to say that beheading scene was funny, it looked so fake
mehek_gulaab thumbnail
it was the head of the guy who gets caught carrying the sandesh 4m father 2 son.........ya abt the head even i was a bit taken back n shocked coz all of a sudden he chopps him off..........i was jst taken back by the scene....lol
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mehek_gulaab

it was the head of the guy who gets caught carrying the sandesh 4m father 2 son.........ya abt the head even i was a bit taken back n shocked coz all of a sudden he chopps him off..........i was jst taken back by the scene....lol

😆😆😆 hi mads!!! yup thanx 4 the xplanaition...bt still confused abt tat devnagri stuff thy mention..wat was tat thng abt???whos attackg whom? ...yup the scne jus shcoked me...all of  asudden