Topsy-Krett thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
They seriously wasted time in that episode (I don't remember the date). With the mummies performing such obvious stunts (Hello, dancing in the mall isn't such a great thing, You have harnesses on when you are way above the ground, and DUH you do have lots of protection on if you're crazy enough to walk through rings of fire.)

Now, is this a singing reality show, or some crapped out version of Fear Factor? "Apne bachche ke liye" is such a ghisa-pita phrase.

Either ways, I think Bhavini is the best singer on the show, apart from Soham. I have my own opinions, so please do not post "Nooo Bhavini sucks" or whatever.

I don't like Vaishnavi. She was desperately forcing the tears out of her eyes seeing her mother crap her image on national television (by dancing like a crow while descending).

Hmm... either ways. It's a good show and I don't think Trishita deserved to go. It should've been Vaishnavi or Swastika. -___-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is funny

fear factor🤣
par show ka naam bhi to mummy ke superstar hai.. to uhne confidence ke liye kuchh to ad karna hi tha
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail

^^ I agree , Every week they do sumthing like fear factor

Kasturilover thumbnail
I agree and brilliantly put.

The quality of singing is not upto the mark and some of the mummies are more into nataaks. Can can they go easy on te make-up please.

Their caked up faces also contribute to the fear factor!
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank god vashnavi chali gayi.. I don't hate her but she was only doing drama
Topsy-Krett thumbnail
Exactly,thank god the brat is gone. And her mother was ranting about how unfair the judges were. But unki bolti band ho gayi jab Vishal ne kaha ki "Aap yeh mat sochiye ki sirf aapki bachchi mehanat karti hai" on the same day.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol i know its so funny, and sayli always get saved liek come on! and bhanvani and soham are the best, yash is good too hes jsut got a boring personailty taht why hes overlooked but if you listen to him hes one of the best, and the fear factor thing is so annoying i thoough only swatsika mom did if for good reason, and we all know you've never sang before liek omg did you not read the rules before you came to the show gosh
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
U   R  100%   RIGHT .I   was  also  thinking   the  same  this   show  has  really  became  a  flop  version  of   "FEAR  FACTOR"  do  they came   here  to  sing  or  for  the  stupid  stunts.  I   think  mothers   are   doing   the stunts  just  to  impress  judges  so  that   there   child   get   a   star.😆.
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
These stunts that they make the mother do are very dumb. They're just trying to add drama to the show.