Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!

I saw the promo, and i am so excited to see it! I have not seen the first episode, but i am definitely looking forward to it!!

I don't live in India so I am can't watch it "live", but if any one on the forum watches it in India, please post your views about the first episode!! 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi rati dear!!!me 2 xcited..w.ent on tellg my forum frends abt thw show n kept on remindg them 2 watch..me 2 xcited!!!have been visitg the  india forum jus 2 check out whtr tis forum has opened or not n voila im the sec one here...the epsde will strt 2nite n lukg 4ward!!!the sets, locales, costume, action eveythg luks grand!!!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea, me too, I had been waiting for forum to open up, but when you watch it please post your views!! :)
mehraan thumbnail
i will definately dear..inshallah...
forgot to welcme u here dear...seen u couple of times in the othr forums!!!
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The first episode was really good, the sets are enormous and real-life like, the stunts were amazing and looked real, Padmini was introduced well at the beginning, the whole episode was really good and was about on par with my expectations!
Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago
AMAZING episode! it looks completely like a film!!! grandous sets and stylised costumes.. the costumes are beautiful,rich and lush.. all in all a lovely episode :)
divareena thumbnail

the promo looks good, 

The first episode was good, I would have liked to see a bit more background about both rani padmini and the king of chittor.

the costumes were lovely. 😊 
Edited by divareena - 14 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
A great start. The promo drew me in, and the first epi delivered as promised. The costumes are beautiful, the action scenes so well done. Definitely one to keep watching.
ABHAYSGIRL thumbnail
loved it, really grand n intresting n loved d way she was revealed cnt wait for 2mro... n loving d jodi alrdy!
mehraan thumbnail
wow jus loved it..teh sets , costumes the action everythg from head 2 toe luked so beautiful...im simply mesmerized by wat i hve seen 2day...the ist epsde was xcellent!