punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Do you guys think it was unfair she didnt get the chance to regain herself with a second chance ?
In every show they always give them a second chance but not this time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kewl005 thumbnail
I agree, she sings well, she should have given another chance.  If something like this would have happened to Vaishnavi, I am sure they sure would have gave her chance to start over again... .Niways,,,, Good Luck to Swastika.  :)
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Agreed ...  they would have given her a second chance she always Cries and gets away with easy marking
chutneyx4404 thumbnail
She already knew the rules of the show.  That, and she didn't really even try to regain herself.  She just stopped.  I mean she sounded nervous as she was singing though.  I don't get it though, what makes her cry every episode?  I know they are real tears, but I just don't get it.  Anyway, they had already given her a free star to boost her confidence (sorry, I don't think she was the best that day), and now they want to give her a second chance?  I think it was fair.  If she had even attempted to start again...then maybe she could have gotten a second chance.
shes one of those loser kids, thats why. those who aren't that talented.. come on the show, cry because they cant sing...