~*~ DOTW - Jyoti's Future & Family ~*~

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/34.gif

Hello everyone! πŸ˜›

It's time for our third discussion topic for the week! πŸ˜‰

Since this the week is over we have a new topic for you

So, getting on with the questions! πŸ˜† The questions are just there to start a discussion.. Feel free to add other comments if there's anything else on your mind! πŸ˜ƒ

1) What do you think will happen to the family?

2) Will Jyoti come back to the family?

3) Will she marry Sachin/Pankaj and never go back to the family or will she come back and take her dad & Sudha with her?

4) What do you think Jyoti should do? Speaking in the term revenge or forgiveness

5) What does the future hold for her family & for herself?

Please do share your views about the matter, and as I mentioned before, the questions are just made for guidance..Feel free to add other stuff! πŸ˜‰

Love & Regards,

Sharona & Yukti
Edited by Candylover - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
I'll go first if no one wants to 😊

Originally posted by: Candylover

1) What do you think will happen to the family? The family will now see how it feels like without jyoti and they will realize her value

2) Will Jyoti come back to the family? right now i don't think so, maybe she will come back but for her dad & sudha

3) Will she marry Sachin/Pankaj and never go back to the family or will she come back an take her dad & Sudha? i think she will marry Sachin/Pankit and start her life with him and then later she might come back to take her dad & sudha with her

4) What do you think Jyoti should do? Speaking in the term revenge or forgiveness_______she should punish the family minus her dad & sudha for causing her soooo  much pain and she should get the house back and kick them out

5) What does the future hold for her family & for herself  - i think she will be a little happy after she marries Sachin/Pankaj as he will do anything to keep her happy as for her family they will probabloy suffer without her

Love & Regards,

Sharona & Yukti

that was fun..do participate everyone 😊
-Sharona- thumbnail
Do participate in the discussion 😊😊
adi_gupta thumbnail
 well she is a nice girl she will marry with pankaj but she also help her family
-Sharona- thumbnail
please participate..in 2 days this discussion will be closed
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My views are very pessimistic, and if you don't want to read something that sounds sadistic, don't read. But I expect this due to the sadism of the script-writers here.

Originally posted by: Candylover

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/34.gif

Hello everyone! πŸ˜›

It's time for our third discussion topic for the week! πŸ˜‰

Since this the week is over we have a new topic for you

So, getting on with the questions! πŸ˜†The questions are just there to start a discussion.. Feel free to add other comments if there's anything else on your mind! πŸ˜ƒ

1) What do you think will happen to the family? It will come unravelled. Most probably, KK will divorce Padma and move out w/ Dadi, or a shock (like Jyoti being thrown out by Sachin while pregnant) might push him over the edge and kill him. I also think that the next time Devika goes for an outing, she might elope w/ Uday, and by then, Sudha may be conscious about her Devika activities and commitments, if any.

2) Will Jyoti come back to the family? No

3) Will she marry Sachin/Pankaj and never go back to the family or will she come back and take her dad & Sudha with her? I think she will, after the dance, marry and completely renounce the world to only take care of her husband. I don't think anyone in her family will remain in the picture. Also, I think Sudha/Devika may well beat her to the marriage pedestal w/ Uday, leaving her w/ no guilt about leaving Sudha behind with that family (Incidentally, I just wish she's stop calling Padma 'Ma', and either call her masi, or better yet, 'Padma-aunty'.)

4) What do you think Jyoti should do? Speaking in the term revenge or forgiveness Normally, any gesture of forgiveness would be good, but since Sushma doesn't appreciate it and would put it down to her acting, while Padma is unwilling to mete out the consequences of that to Sushma (I'm not even convinced that Padma genuinely regrets her behavior - she only regrets getting exposed), Jyoti should simply forget about them. Not forgive. Not venge. Just forget.

5) What does the future hold for her family & for herself? Herself - it's already been written that she'd be kicked out while pregnant. This I don't think she'll survive, but this time, she won't attempt suicide - I hate to say it, but I think she'll probably die of childbirth complications,😭😭😭 thanks to the sadism of the script-writers. Maybe everybody who ever wronged her - Brij, Sushma, Padma, Sachin will be there very contrite, but it will be too late.😭😭😭

As for her family, I think Devika will elope, Sudha will wake up to discover herself married in Uday's bed all married, all co-incidental with Kalpana figuring out what's going on w/ her, and at that point, deciding to help Sudha to come to terms w/ her marriage and helping her change from her old hateful family to a new loving one. Seeing Deepu more responsible, Panchi may fall for him again, and this time, w/o Jyoti's help, successfully persuade her father to allow her to marry, and in the process, help the rest of the family. That will satisfy Padma and Dadi, although KK may be reluctant to accept it. At any rate, the father won't be a burden for Deepu for too long, since once Jyoti and KK are gone, all Deepu will have w/ him will be Dadi & Padma. Sushma will be kicked out by Brij as early as next week for her performance, after he's sold her necklace (Sachin may be the indirect buyer and end up giving it to Jyoti for her marriage). She will run back to Padma, and I don't know whether Deepu will accept her - Padma may pressurize him to, and Panchi may pressurize him not to.

Please do share your views about the matter, and as I mentioned before, the questions are just made for guidance..Feel free to add other stuff! πŸ˜‰

Love & Regards,

Sharona & Yukti

-Sharona- thumbnail
loved your answers chandraketu...hope some of the things you said happen...great ideas 😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, I thought peeps would hate it, given some of the things I anticipate. Anyway, hope it doesn't happen, or when Jyoti is kicked out, she this time finds a perfectly normal person who'll take her for good.

Oh, and hope she doesn't deliver Sachin's baby.

Edited by Chandraketu - 14 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandraketu

Oh, I thought peeps would hate it, given some of the things I anticipate. Anyway, hope it doesn't happen, or when Jyoti is kicked out, she this time finds a perfectly normal person who'll take her for good.

Oh, and hope she doesn't deliver Sachin's baby.

i think pankaj/sachin will give her a lot of love...she will be happy with him and not think about her problems...i just hope that the story in the synopsis is not true