HuTi on Star vivaah! Updating`

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
After watching Star Vivaah today, I couldn't stop myself from "awwing" again and again...I'm still wondering how can someone be so adorable, so cutee, so down-to-earth!

The interview started with Mohnish Behl, asking the duo about how it all started.Husein very sweetly said, let's start from the start!
He and Tina di told how they met 12 years old back.He said that "Marriage was always in the cards.We never thought of being in a relationship just for the sake of it."😳

He very adorably explains, how their common friend (Satish), one day, sat between the two of them, after being tormented, and confessed each other's love and left.Tina di was looking extra cute, when she said, "We couldn't say anything or even look at each other.all we did was look straight and smile throughtout the enire train Jouney from Chuchgate To Mahim! All the others in the coach thought we were gone cases..!!"😆😆😆

Mohnish, then asked, if they faced any problems, due to the inter-religious wedding.They were erally very veritable about things.Husein told "I lost my father 12years back and my Mom had to face the society.so, I didn't want her to face anything in the society like..ladke ko samjha nahin paye etc."

Tina too, had said to her mother that if I'll get married, then it'll be with Husein only, otherwise, I won't marry.His mother had always considered him the "best" and most suitable match but the only drawback was that he was a Muslim.

To this, Husein very cutely said..."I'm the best"...Tina affectionately, placed her hand on his, smiling! Mohnish asked Husein to savor the moment!😆 and he really did soo..!!

Mohnish asked :"No kids till now planning?" and he replied.."Woh break ke baad" with his contageous smile. 😳

Then Addite asked tina if she ever felt insecure, being anonymous during the 9 long years of their courtship, to which Tina said that she did feel jealous.She said that it was fine until he started going for outdoor shoots for 15 days and she didn't know, with whom and all.

She added that despite his hectic schedules, he used to pay her a visit for at least 45 minutes, despite being sleepy...and explain her that it was a part of his career!

When asked about her step into the glamor world, she said it was because "Husein ne mujhe ullu banaya..!!"😆😆 she said that every night, after work he'd blackmail her to take part even if they were eliminated in the first round!😉

Tina said that she was slightly worried, about how ppl would react about her being Husein's wife as most of his fans wanted him to get married to his co-stars only, as she appeared on the scene all of a sudden...!!But, everything went right!

Tina was asked Husein's best and worst qualities and she said that best was his patience and worst, his table manners as he relished his food and served himself before his guests!!!😆

Reserved ...for more!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey thanks for updating
LegolasGondolin thumbnail