Sonia is back for sure!!!

SHROME thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anyone remember my post long time ago - just before ragvir marriage???

I mentioned my brother read somewhere that Sonia will be back after 6 months of marriage... looking at these episodes looks like he was right and Sonia is back...

i think now alekh will be fine and he will help ragini and ranvir now.

let;s see what happens next - anyone any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
It might be true, even I thought of this at begin, but why would Ranveer looks so worry if it's Sonia?, why would he leaves the house suddenly?, he already finished this chapter in his life, do u think he leaves the house to meet her?, he doesn't love Sonia, he loves Ragini, even if she is back, she makes no difference in his life, no offence, but it would look really silly if they make the story in this way, it makes no sense if he leaves the house to meet her or the story has anything to do with her........... Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't think its sonia, i hope ranveer is trying to unfold any mistery either in office or at home
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he was talking to the police officer....he is not doing the investigation openly because Indrajit discouraged him before....but now along with Satyan, Ranvir might be looking into the problem...
Originally posted by: Bini311

I think he was talking to the police officer....he is not doing the investigation openly because Indrajit discouraged him before....but now along with Satyan, Ranvir might be looking into the problem...

It's a good reason, but I don't think it's the only reason, I think it's too coz Aalekh is scared of police, so Ranveer would not tell it openly, he wants his brother to feel better........

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

It's a good reason, but I don't think it's the only reason, I think it's too coz Aalekh is scared of police, so Ranveer would not tell it openly, he wants his brother to feel better........

Oh yea..u are right.....and Avni said, he might have gone to mess up their plan...wonder what plan is it?
Originally posted by: Bini311

Oh yea..u are right.....and Avni said, he might have gone to mess up their plan...wonder what plan is it?

I think the plan of the bad guys which Naveen might sent in that accident day, coz that day Naveen was very angry and he even shouted at Vineet, then he called to someone, he might called to one of these bad guys and made that plan of sending these bad guys to them..........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yee.. i dont think that sonia's back!
ranbir has no place in his heart or his life for sonia.
besides.. the actress who played her character is busy ruining another show -> kis desh mein hai mera dil!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i dont thinmk to sonia is back too
yupyupyup thumbnail
I think Ranvir is trying to unfold the mystery of who shot Sadhana.

I think its time Naveen&Avni receive punishment for their mischief.