* << Aathvaan Vachan Forum ScrApBooK >>*

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

πŸ€—Dearest Aathvaan Vachan Forum MembersπŸ€—,

When Aathvaan Vachan started, we all were exicited as a new show with a different concept and story was ON.. and I am sure u all love it... But we did'nt knew that already after a few months the show will end..πŸ˜•

It's confirmed now that  "Aathvaan Vachan " is going to end soon ( on 21st May 2009), and this forum will be archived.

*Last Week of Aathvaan Vachan: Discuss Here*

When we come to the end of a show,  we all will have memories here good or bad but still memories will be taken with us.

Some might leave the forum when the show ends, some will stay ..but before  that lets share our experience with the forum  and our thoughts on the show as a whole.

Its been almost 7 months that we all have been gathering here daily, once the show ends surely the section will be different from now but while we all are here today let us share the experiences and say that something which you always wanted to say....

So  let us create our own section's slambook and recollect the memories in this section!
This thread will always be there to look upto whenever u want.πŸ˜‰

Original idea by Ms Bholi Bhali in Ymlh section.

Rules:
    NO spamming No offense posts/NO bashing
  1. No tears😭😭

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Tell us what you think of AV forum and what will you miss the most here.

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.
    Your thoughts on *** Aathvaan Vachan Development Team Members***( -Nikasha-, Tomiko, Jaslove)

If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

Please no offensive replies here or do not hurt any members, the show is almost ending now so lets use this time in a better way.πŸ˜›

Thanks to each and every member in this section for their contribution through out..you all made this forum what it is..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
We will surely miss the times we had together and you all will be remembered πŸ˜Š

Lots of LOve,

***India-Forum Development Team ***

(Credit Gracella From AD Section)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waleedud thumbnail
hi everyone. i am a new member of this forum i have two words happy or sad. Happy for this the show iz really nice and pretty i did not leave any single episode and Sad for this the show iz going to end soon 21st may 2009 i am so confuse and did not believe that the show iz  finished on 21st may. i really sad of this.my first question iz in this show that where iz manali killer and the killer iz aadesh father i hope through its very unlikely,all these secrets and misconception are revealed before the show end manali"s death wasn"t a mystery, bcoz it was shown aadesh dad killer her.Then why the show iz  😭 end its really nice show 😳 i hope you all of us think of this thread. bye everyone bye
Nikasha. thumbnail

Fabulous Idea Nadia Di!πŸ€— I haven't chatted with you much since you left.

I think some of the best moments in the show was Aadesh and Manali's marriage. I loved it when Urmi won Aadesh his project, and everyone started treating her nicely. I love all the scenes with our very own wacko Billo Masi in it. πŸ˜† 

One of my special moments in this forum was obviously when I got promoted to Coolbie, and also when I became MOTW.

I'd say all of the character were my favorite characters, but the 3 original leads were deffo my favorite. I really like Sneha's character, don't get me wrong, but I don't like her coming in-between Aadesh and Urmi.

I'll miss everyone and everything in this forum. Though it wasn't the most active forum I have seen, it is very sweet and loving.

Some members who I will never forget in this section are:
Tomiko - She is a lovely Cool Viewbie, and has guided me throughout my time in this forum. She has made me what I am today, and I will always love her dearly.

Aamir's Fan - A very chirpy and lovely member. She used to be my sautan when I was married to Shahid Kapoor.πŸ˜† She is a big fan of Anoop Desai from American Idol. Like she probably may have said, American Idol simply isn't the same without him.

Happy4Ever- A very sweet and loving member, she is very kind and considerate. She has never failed to post in any of my GOTWs and updates.

Lastly, Oddgalout - Everyone probably knew her for her wonderful analysis on our day to day episodes. I love her dearly, and I wish she would came back to I-F -- right now!

My thoughts on the Aathvaan Vachan Dev. Team are so:

Tomiko - (Read my post about her above.)

-Nipun97- (Where was Nipun on that Dev. Team list Nadia?πŸ˜†) Nipun is a fabulous video updater, and has always made sure to post us fantastic video updates. Nipun, I'm sorry for bugging you all those times for you to post the video update.😳

Jaslove -  A great Channel Moderator, I love her lots!

Lastly, Me -  Well, what do I say?...πŸ˜†

On a side note, I will miss everyone in this forum greatly. If it wasn't for everyone's love and support, this forum wouldn't have reached where it is today. I love you all, and I will miss each and everyone of you greatly! Darn I wish I could cry right now! I'm seriously on the verge of tears! Please Nadia, just one tiny weeny crying icon?πŸ˜”

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!😭

Okay sowwy.😳

P.S. Of course, the Amber Dhara section - no wonder this topic seemed so familiar.

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

πŸ€—

My biggest regret would be that I didn't get to know this forum a whole lot better.  I know I haven't done enough but I hope the forum hasn't been completely dull.

Huge hugs to Niks whose helped me greatly.

The show's finishing and though I know not everyone is happy with the end, I hope you all enjoyed most of it.

Hugs to Nipun and our wonderful updaters!πŸ€—
-Nadii- thumbnail
Nikasha: Yah I know, been busy with a lot other stuff,, But I have always been there,, just never got a chance to post around..