20 May WRITTEN update: Tears are my unspoken words

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
20 May,2009
Wednesday

The episode begins with Santo totally drenched in the rain and announcing to Champakali that she is very happy. At the same instant,
DM grabs her hand and pulls her so that she faces him now .. he yells on her asking her how dare she wear the payal
that he had got for Subhadra .. Santo is shell-shocked to find out that the payals were not meant for her and is about to say something
when DM silences her , raising his hand , about to hit her but stops ... in a complete fit of rage, DM tells her angrily that she
should not dare to touch anything that belongs to Subhadra from now on .. and if she does this mistake again, there will be no one
worse than him. Saying so, he goes inside .. Moti-ben who is watching all this, gestures Champakali to leave .. Santo is alone in the rain..
she breaks down and cries ..

DM is in his room, upset about what just happened .. when Baa comes in and sits on the bed beside him ..

B: Why did you get so angry? Just because she wore the payals meant for Subhadra? You felt bad?

DM: It is not what you think it is ..

B: I know everything .. even I dont like that girl a lot .. but you getting so angry on this thing is not right. If you reprimand her
mildly, it's alright but you were on the verge of hitting her? So much anger over one pair of payal? This does not befit you ..
You were not sad because she wore the payal meant for Subhadra? But because somewhere you thought that she was taking
Subhadra's place ..

DM: No one can take Subhadra's place ..

B: When no one can, how does it matter if she wears those payals? Why so much anger? We know and beleive that no
one can take Subhi's place .. but from your anger, it seems that even though for one moment, your faith was shaken ..

After Baa leaves, DM repents his actions .. he takes the mirror he had meant to take for Santo and goes to Birwa..
Birwa asks him to solve one maths problem for him but he seems upset .. she asks him if he got another letter in English..
and he says no again ..

B: Then what? What is this?

DM: Your friend- that chokri .. because Hiten bhai did such a big thing, I had gof gifts for everyone .. and I did for her ..
Do one thing for me, give it to her ..

B: You brought it .. you give it to her ...

DM: Now how do I tell you? You go ahead and give it to her ..

B: What happened, you are angry with her?

DM: You know that if someone tries to take Subhadra's place ,I cannot tolerate that .. I had got payals for your mother
- the chokri put them on her feet .. it is not her fault .. I had only told her to take her gift from the table .. and she took it ..
I could not tolerate it and I ... now let it be .. give this to her .. and then come to me, I will solve your maths problem .. go now..

DM leaves ..

Kaduu calls Sandeep asking him if he talked to his father .. he says no ..

K: The days are passing by .. you are not talking to my father .. and not yours! God forbid our time runs out
and I have to marry Duggu !

S: Nothing of that sort will happen .. situation is worsening every day .. the 7-nation deal which was so important to my
Dad has now been taken over by your dad .. now you tell me - how am I supposed to tell him that I am in love
with his rival's daughter?

Kaduu is upset and asks him to meet her the very same day ..

Santo is crying .. sitting on the bed , removes the payals from her feet and keeps them aside.. remembering DM's harsh words..
She is crying when Birwa comes in with the mirror ..

B: What happened?

S: Birwa, Malik reprimanded me very harshly .. I had not known that this was meant for malkin .. if I did, I would not have taken
the payal .. because I know what importance the malkin has in his life .. I did not hurt him intentionally.. God knows what he
must be thinking at the moment .. he must be very angry, right?

B: No he's not .. that is why he has sent you this ..

Birwa gives her the gift and asks her to stop crying ..

S: Give these (payal) to Malik ..

Birwa leaves .. Santo takes out the mirror and it reminds him of his harsh words .. she sees her teary face
in the mirror and a tear falls on the mirror ...

Khemi's friend is at her place, helping her with cooking .. her friend asks her why she refused the wedding when the boy was good, he
was a manglik and the family had no condition for dowry as well .Khemi tells her that she did not agree because
of Nanaji .. Santo has her in-laws to take care of .. Mongi is still a kid .. and that she did not want
to leave him alone when his health was so fragile ..

Hiten overhears ...

Hiten is making pots for the next day when Khemi's words about declining the marriage proposal come to his mind .. and he is stuck at the same pot ..
Khemi comes and notices it ... and asks him to hurry with the pots .. she decides that she must help him because he is late ..
She works with the mud while Hiten works on the pot ..

H: So you dont want to marry because you worry about Nanaji? I thought you loved another guy .. girls always want the
prince of their dreams..

K: In my world, I do not have that luxury .. from my childhood, I have been taught to live for others, not myself ..
to help my loved ones acheive their dreams .. beggars cannot be choosers .. from the time we wake up, we sleep not
when we feel sleepy, but when the days' work is finished ..because that is our fate .. to live by luck .. when a proposal
comes for a girl here, they do not think of whether the boy and girl like each other .. what we have to think about is
how much dowry the boy's parents want .. will the girl get two square meals a day.. and whether or not she'll be treated properly
at her new home ..

H: So you are marrying for clothes and food?

K: Yes. but till I get rid of my worry for Nanaji, I wont marry ..

H: Do you not like any boy? I mean, no boy that you just like?

Khemi laughs and tells her that even this thought is a dream for her .. these feelings of loving and admiring
before marriage are dreams for her ..

Hiten spoils the pot that he is making and blames the tools .. she tells him to change his grip and
make do with the old one .. she teaches him a new grip .. and in the process their hands touch but the pot is made ..

K: The same is with life .. if life is not changing, we should change ourselves..

Khemi leaves .. Hiten looks like he's had a big realization ..

Hiten watches Khemi as she sleeps from outside the house and her words play in his mind about luck deciding her life ..
and not her emotions of love and affection ..

He remains in the same posture through the night .. and in the morning, Khemi is suprised to find him like that .. and asks him
what is wrong .. Hiten tells her that he thought a lot about what she had said and asks her to marry the boy ..
She tells him she cant because she has to look after Nanaji ..

H: Dont worry abuot Nanaji .. I will look after him ..

K: For how long? Your punishment ends in a few days ..

H: I will not go back .. I will live here with Mongi and NAnaji and take care of him ..

K: Why are you leaving your world for this?

H: I want to live that life where luck decides the course of my life .. and not the coincidence
of being born into a rich family and having things thrust upon me..

Khemi tells him it is not possible and that she has to take out time for Nanaji ..
Hiten tells her that she may have time, but in delaying her decision to  marry, she is reducing the time left
for Nanaji to live .. she tells him that Nanaji is very worried for her.. and the sooner she marries, the happier the rest of his
life will be .. she tells her to leave all her worries about Nanaji .. Mongi comes and asks Hiten why he has dark circles .. and he says
it was too hot so he could not sleep .. Mongi tells him that even inside the house they were feeling cold and asks Khemi to ask him properly ..
Khemi sends her inside and leaves ..

Khemi sees Santo walk in .. and asks her what's wrong .. Santo starts crying and tells her that she will not return
to her sasural and hugs Khemi. Khemi is stunned..
________

PRECAP: DM tells moti-ben that it is Rasik and Meghna's marriage anniversary on the 21st and they have
to go tho Vadodara- him and Santo .. .... he asks Motiben to ask Santo to be ready for the journey ..
Moti-ben is shocked ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Hey Sukhs, awesome update jaan!
DM is a total meanie...he is giving all the credit to hiten, when it was Santo who worked at most of it. Santo has self respect, I am glad.
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.  Off to read it.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi. Santu is a very brave girl to have left and come back home.

So the SBS on the sets of Bandini must be the 21st anniversary function of Megs-Rasik and not Kaddu-Shanky wedding.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update sukhi.. Things will get better from now on i guess...
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sukhs, I'm really mad at DM he was sooo mean for poor santu , I wish he will appologize soon
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..............POOR Santo..

I hope Hiten will ask Khemi to marry him and he can be ghar jamai and take care of Nanaji , Moongi and even santo...
hey sukhs nice update..........looks like some creepy things r happenin.........like the one they showed on sbs.........looks like the Kekta factor is kickin in...............:)
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton Sukhi. Really could not understand what was Baa's intentions. Is she adding ghee to the fire! . A nice episode.Even Hiten and Khemi  raltion may take a logical turn.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My pleasure everyone ..

things ARE going to get better !