Sonia Ray- Best Mom/Adult EVER!

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG! She rocked today! Totally!! Pehle wen the police came in the hell...sumeet made the police go away and he was screaming on the kids! (Cement😆) But the Sonia came...and she was like soo guys did u enjoy ur night out???😉😆😳 She rocks totally...she was soo with the kids!! I mean today was seriously sonia ray's day...pehle this and then the two awesum fights with sumeet! Ahhh... i loved it!☺️☺️ My second fav. couple of Remix after AY!😳😳😳 They were rocking...in the hell and then in jumbo's office and at gloria's desk! Sonia came first to meet jumbo and then sumeet came...and sumeet started taunting sonia🤣 And gloria was like sorry...sonia will go inside first...and then sonia was like...its okie gloria...agar taneja wants to go let him go...i mean ofcourse agar kisiko woman ko respect karna nahi aata...toh unhe jaane do...and sumeet was like...jaaye naa aap pehle🤣🤣 and sonia was like no u go first...and they both started fighting on that🤣🤣 Then when glo said u both should go together...they both said NOOOOOOOOOOO together!🤣🤣 And glo continued to persuade them and they both kept telling no together!😆😆🤣 I adore them!! They were awesome!😳

But the best scene was sonia-ashi scene today!! When sonia and ashi are alone in jumbo's office...sonia is like all the moms should b proud if they have a daughter like you...you know when u were in my tummy...i wished my child to be most successful and get fame and everything...but above all that i wanted her to b good human being...and i am soo proud of u shona!😳😳 And they hug😳 It was adorable!😳 And ashi is like i hate this place...they don't deserve all this...every1 is selfish...i miss my old friends!😭 (You know wen ashi said that...i was thinking about nishi di's ficcy relationships!😳 Love that ficcy😳) and sonia was like no shona...see god has some plans for u...he has made u come to this place so maybe he wants you to do something and bring a change...and also he might have set some destiny for you!😳 And ashi is like really??😳😳 And tht jumbo comes!🤢 But this scene was adorable!😳😳 I love sonia ray...she rocks as the mom and i love how she understands the teens!😳😳 Ashi-Sonia totally rocked today guys!! TOTALLY!!😳😳

PS: There was this last bit of ashi-yuvi scene too today after yuvi comes to know about sid-meher's relationship and ashi is like first i used to hate you...no i feel sorry for you! Yuvi is hell pissed!😭 But i was bit angry on yuvi today...he was seriously hell bad kid in the beginning! *not talking emoticon from YM* But i guess that's why tumse hi is one important aspect of their life!😳😳 *touchwood*😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
A couple that fights is always the hottest! Nafrat se pyaar, takraar se iqraar...etc etc. 😆
I agree....Sonia is the coolest Mom ever on TV. 😃
She totally ROCKS!
I love how she calls Ashi "Shona" and Mummum! 😆 😳
Her fights with Mr. Taneja/Ahuja/Aneja are always hilarious! 😆 😆
They really sizzle!

pallavi
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree pallavi...the fighting couples are always the best!☺️☺️ That's why Ashi-Yuvi rocks for meeeee...love themmmmmmmmmm!☺️☺️ And also Sonia-Sumeet!☺️☺️ they both are my favs!☺️😳 And i agree...sonia-taneja rocks!🤣🤣 I couldn't stop laughing yesterday wen their scenes were on air🤣 They are hilarious!🤣 Sonia ray rocks...kya mast irritate karti hain khaneja ko🤣🤣 And the best part is she never gets his name right🤣🤣 Which irritates him more🤣🤣 Love Sonia Ray!😳😳

And yaa me too loves how she calls ashi shona...mummym...etc...etc...😳😳 Their relationship is hell adorable!😳😳 Love them as much as i love Ashi-Yuvi!😳☺️☺️ And yesterday was soo hell awesome scene between them!😳☺️ Cute and adorable and rocking!😳😳