Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Oru vela Radhika madam, election timela busy irundhapo shoot pnnadho.. onnum puriyala...

Samudhrakani is directing a film titled "Nadodigal" in which subramaniyapuram director sasikumar plays the lead role.
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Arjun_M & Netra

Yamini.....count your days......
Edited by Janu - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: KILANI

thanks Arjun and Netra for the updates.  Ha ! Ha ! Ha!  I am so happy to see that the DIG (or inspector - I am not sure) - Yamini's FIL finally knows the truth and I am just waiting when this witch Yamini will be dragged along the street to the police station, but I just hope that the FIL will not sweep the truth under the carpet just for the reason that the witch is his daughter in law.

Thanks updaters..!!👏...love reading your detailed updates. I thought Yamini was his DIL.....thats the impression I got. If she is the daughter sh is not married then...if DIL where is her hubby? Either way hopefully DIG doesn't succumb to sentiments....coz Yamini has to pay for Sezlian's death..!!😡😡😡 
Meena.IF thumbnail
Yamini is DIL... but no trace of her hubby..

The threat is for DIG's daughter's life... Yamini is worried about her SIL... Why doesn't he inform anything to Arasi yet??
jagdu thumbnail
Why waste time? Arrest Yamini, you even have the proof that she murdered the convict.
KILANI thumbnail
See guys,  I told you, that DIG will never stood up for the laws.  He uphold his family's happiness sentiments more than the law and order.  We are watching   this in most of the serials and movies all the while - right? I just hope Arase will not accept the way his report is.  Oh guys, I am just waiting for the 'drag in the street' episode (hmmm ! if ever it happens in Arase serial).
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Netra for the updates.

No confusion daa........... DIG's son married Yamini (Dil - DIG).  DIG's daughter married another guy (SIL-DIG).  Technically, the SIL's father is Yamini's father too.  SIL-DIL can be brother and sister although they are not siblings by blood.  Get it??

I hope Arase will now force Yamini to resign or charged for criminal acts.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets
this is total stupidity
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks netz .... Just dragging this serial ....
Meena.IF thumbnail
Netz thanks for the updates...
I din't catch the last scene. But as expected DIG has succumbed to sentimental balck mails.
Arase can't ask yamini to resign.. coz the report is not against yamini... Again she has to involve and get everything sorted out...

I don't know why chezian will kill DIG's son, if he was alive.

If DIG has directly reported to Arasi before going home, everything would have been fine. But, being the lead, only Arasi will do that. No other characters should be a talk in the public. Thats y DIG is shown like this???