Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh no this serial is just getting tooo dramatic for my liking. desperatley need some comedy to keep me watching this serial.

Edited by hiya242 - 15 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks ambi
i have no words..what a dumb twist in the serial
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ambi ... Feel bad for Susi ... Vera ennatha solla ...
Subanu thumbnail

Thanks for the updates

I feel bad for susila  i pity Mr & Mrs surya  Because of susila Stupid Decision cause both mr&mrs will be in jail

Sucide attempt hope it will be a dream.
Edited by Subanu - 15 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Thnx for the update! so far the only interesting part is R deciding to step in, just hope we see some lawyer work.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ambi .. R kadhukku vishayam ponathaale , naama konjam relaxed aa irukkalam .. Eppadiyum P azhama parthupparu 😆 ... Ashok ponnu parthu Vivek kalyanama ??? Engeyo idikkuthe ..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 👏

How can Ashok look for another bride for Vivek when he is acutally eyeing for the money that is kept for Vivek's wedding.?? He feels that if the wedding is called off then he could get hold of the money - thats the reason why he cooked up a story abt Vivek/Valar's "clandestine romance" and informed the bride's party as an anonymous well wisher....ellam oru drama thaan..!!😡
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Thanks for the update. 👏

How can Ashok look for another bride for Vivek when he is acutally eyeing for the money that is kept for Vivek's wedding.?? He feels that if the wedding is called off then he could get hold of the money - thats the reason why he cooked up a story abt Vivek/Valar's "clandestine romance" and informed the bride's party as an anonymous well wisher....ellam oru drama thaan..!!😡

I think he wants to get someone with a big seethanai for Vivek, so he can claim it, as he helped to arrange the marriage!