Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi javeria!! i may be on and off so don't mind if just leave without saying bye.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no its okay
i might be the same

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys dropped in to see if evrything was alright in the 6th FC well guys Congo gotta go
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys. Here's a quick scene I wrote. Tell me what u think?

If there was one quality of hers that Dr. Nikita Malhotra had always prided herself of, it was her perceptiveness and understanding of others situations. After all who had figured out that Armaan and Riddhima loved each other only a few days after becoming friends with Riddhima? And who had helped to hide their secret from everyone else and later to help them get engaged? None other then Nikita. Yes, Niki definitely had some of the best observational skills around. And thus, no, Niki was not as ignorant or oblivious to Abhimanyu's behavior as she might appear.

At first she ignored it which was the most healthy and safe thing to do. But after a while it got to the point where even she couldn't pretend to be oblivious to what was happening. He would be shouting and strict one minute and then sweet and caring the next. He had a habit of grabbing her when she was trying to leave and he wasn't done talking to her, and another one of slowly brushing her hair back which always made Niki's heart pound for some reason.  A number of times she'd caught him staring at her. A few times she'd even caught him day dreaming. Slowly the head of Sanjeevani was changing.

Niki was not oblivious to these changes as stated before. It didn't take her long to realize what was going on. Abhimanyu's symptoms were so obvious that the only reason Niki could think that the others hadn't realized what was happening was because they were so busy with their own lives. She suspected that Riddhima might know. She'd seen her staring suspiciously at Abhimanyu too. Come to think of it, she'd been staring at her like that as well, but that was beside the point. The truth was she was worried about him. Yes, she admitted it. Even if Abhimanyu believed that she thought of him as her enemy, the truth was she didn't really. They had been through too much for her to not care about him somewhat. And thus she worried. A lot. If the others knew what she knew then they would worry as well, even Armaan.

And that's why she took it upon herself to help him. He had a strange way of making her feel too much at once but she still cared enough about him to want to help. And the best way to do so would be to first do some research. She may be a doctor, and able to recognize the symptoms but that didn't mean she knew how to help him. This was a very delicate matter after all. He may not even be aware of it himself. But before she approached him about it she'd have to brush up on her knowledge in this area. She knew she had some books on the subject somewhere at home.

This was why when Riddhima finally arrived at Niki's house to help her with an urgent matter concerning Dr. Abhimanyu Modi, she found her friend sitting on her living room floor surrounded by textbooks on Schizophrenia.

Edited by Erutan99 - 15 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Great scene
You have to continue it
Ivy9 thumbnail
I'm here. What do u want to talk about javaria. I'm bored.
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i made a topic called " Nikki is pregnent " please reply
26javey thumbnail
Rana- what do you think will happen tomorrow

Neha - I saw the topic name thing and I got scread for a minute
Then I saw yours and ranas scenes thereEdited by 26javey26 - 15 years ago
emmy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi everyone..
congo on FC6
Ivy9 thumbnail
I don't know what will happen Javeria. I guess Abhi will try to convince her to forget about the project but Niki won't. She'll probably come up with a crazy plan to get it back and succeed and make Abhi luv her even more.