Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: lone_warriorin

Sahi bola Ghafoor bhai

Yeh Qazi danger zone se aaya hai to danger aadmi hi hai !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Pata nahi yeh India, Pakistan Aur Bangladesh mey kahi war na jo jaye, yeh Qazi aur uski premikao ki ladai ke liye πŸ˜†

Abby

very funny πŸ˜†and well saidπŸ‘
whistleblower thumbnail
arshi if u love her seriusly i have absolutely no prob with it.this is only wat i wanted that u dont make a fun out of it.so r u ready to go with me to visit qazi.i mean i m arranging sources to meet him. so we can personally contact each other and visit him .and then whoever qazi likes will be his.i mean i wont mind if he likes u.i just want to make an effort to make him believe that i lov him seriously.afterwards the choice is his.

Originally posted by: whistleblower

arshi if u love her seriusly i have absolutely no prob with it.this is only wat i wanted that u dont make a fun out of it.so r u ready to go with me to visit qazi.i mean i m arranging sources to meet him. so we can personally contact each other and visit him .and then whoever qazi likes will be his.i mean i wont mind if he likes u.i just want to make an effort to make him believe that i lov him seriously.afterwards the choice is his.

may i know ur age

whistleblower thumbnail
i m 22 yr old.why u ask that.i know i m elder than qazi.but i dont think age is a barrier.
lovelyprincesst thumbnail

Originally posted by: whistleblower

i feel arshi who claim to marry qazi is no match for him.has she done anything for him.i have even left my bf bcoz of qazi.bcoz it has so happen i started comparing my bf with qazi.and i started founding my bf to be very ugly ,downmarket,boring and old fashioned.i couldnt tolerate him any more.i have only qazi im brain and hearty.and if i dont get him i will commit suicide.i m ean it and i wont ever let that arshi to take away my qazi.did arshi has make any scrifices for qazi. No but i did i sacrifice my 6 yr old love for him .wat more one can ask for.i have kept karwa chaut ka wrat for him didnt even drank water the whole day.can anybody else do this for qazi.no

Well i dont want to hurt ur feelings but in ma pinion if a person sacrifices 6 yrs old love then that wasnt love.....

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

,,,,,,,,,,,,, please leave arshi alone lol..... i think she knows the difference between a dream and reality ..... unlike sum ppl πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† ....

I agree with you

Originally posted by: arshi_sum

how do u know tht i dont luv him seriously???????? may be i luv him more than u.who knows? & ofcourse QAZI is not a issue 4 time pass or fun to me.if u dont like my post u can surely ignore tht.
& wats this husband , QAZI, injustice???????????? πŸ˜†
& who knows may be QAZI will take the place of my hubby!!!!!!!

Nice one arshi..... inshallah ur wish will come true
ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot lovelyprincesst, keep prayin 4 me.😊
hi arshi hw r u?longtime we exchanged our greetings πŸ˜ƒ
oh god so many competetors for u arshi...dont know how u will protect ur qazi from all females πŸ˜†