Users

Frequent Posters

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Dear Harshad,

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful one and have lots of fun! πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you all the success and good luck for your future! 😊
Thank you very much for making THE Prem Juneja perfect... it couldn't have been done better by anyone else as much as you 😊
Hope you get all happiness in life... God bless

Love,
Shivani
(Hong Kong)

Edited by shanu333 - 15 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Harshad.

You are an amazing person and a brilliant actor..Your performance as prem has left me in awe countless times.I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us prem, the character in which you have excelled beyond imagination..I wish you all the happiness,success and prosperity in your future. You are gem of a person and always remain the same.

sumi.

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Harshad!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Love lies not in knowing that the other person feels your love
Love is the greatest emotion you can grant another person
Love makes a person who they are
Love is a 4 letter word

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Roses and blossoms bloomed today
Spreading the fragrance all the way
The bees and moths sing today
For it's the special day

Colours of the rainbow shine so bright
Up in the blue sky twinkle light
Removing the borders and taking my wishes
With all my love and humble kisses

Angels from heaven are here
To wish you the wishes of today
I wish if I were there
To wish you a happy b'day

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Harshad!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

On this special day for you, I wish that you get everything your heart desires for, because you truly deserve all the happiness in the world that you could be granted. More than the way I saw you as Prem, I adore you as Harshad Chopda, the person you really are. Seeing all your various interview and shows, really showed what type of person you are. Completely down to earth and a person who cares so much about their family. To me that really marks what a person values in life and for that I really applaud you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me your fan,

Happy Birthday Again! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you loads,

Meera😳😳

P.S. I've also made this vm, that summarizes what I think of you! 😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdnS3uS9MY&fmt=18

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Harshad,

you are the most Adorable person i ever came across.A most humble and down to earth.
A dedicated , honest , witty and true human being.thats the way look at you.I wish you to maintain the same even if you reach the top.

Wishing you a very very special Happy Birthday.

Love You

Svetalana & friends
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear, Harshad
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day..May all your wishes come true.May you go far in life. Wishing you more happiness and success.. Also may this birthday brings you more work..and awards..!Thank you for making Prem just the perfect.....God bless you!! Don't ever change..Have a blast on your day=)
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Once Again HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Lots of love from SamiaπŸ˜ƒ

Dedicated to Harshad Chopda
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI1oppbpLZg[/YOUTUBE]
Direct Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI1oppbpLZg
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 15 years ago
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHAD! πŸ₯³

i hope you have a greatt birthday!! thank you for entertaining us with so much love and warmth. we fans have supported and hoped for the very best. there are no words that can explain how talented you are. you've brought out such emotions that its very hard for any person not to relate. thank you again for all you have given us. i wish you alll the best in the future. i know there are many bright and beautiful things ahead. best of luck to all your new adventures. and hope you also find someone special πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³. hope you have an awesome birthady! We Love You!! 😳

Asiya
(dubai)  
Edited by sidd11 - 15 years ago
shantaus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dear Harshad,

You one of the most adorable person in the TV industry today. We all love ypu very dearly.
You gave us our perfect Prem because of your loving face, invincible  smile, heart stealing looks, man of convictions, filled with family values, spine tingling romance, sexy playful charm, perfect son/brother/husband/friend/businessman, all in all. You gave us todays Ram .

In addition to your ability to carry your character, what attracts people more is your true personality as an artist. Your professionalism, sense of  humor, ability to smile through the stress, hard work and dedication . Your solid character and ability to  stay grounded irrespective of all the fan following and high profile   makes your fans go crazy about you.

May god bless you with prosperity, success and happiness.  May you reach heights of your career soon, achieve everything you ever dreamed of.  Hope you have lots fun on your birthday.

With warm regards,
Shantha

⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ  ⭐️πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Harshad! Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year.

You've been doing an amazing job as Prem so far and I believe you're the only one who could've put it off so well! :D Keep up the amazing work that you're doing! Best of luck! :)

Sofia

To be edited, further. =P
Edited by ~*Sofia*~ - 15 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Harshad, have a super duper day!! May all you dreams come true, keep rising!!

Yas
cuteprincess03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Harshu Shona....!!
ll edit.....