free2ryme thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
WHO are you voting for?
I am voting for the best
Mithun is voting for BOTH because he loves contradicting himself and looking like a confused man! 😆
😆
😆
😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: free2ryme

WHO are you voting for?
I am voting for the best
Mithun is voting for BOTH because he loves contradicting himself and looking like a confused man! 😆
😆
😆
😆

Have u heard of this saying...when u cannot convince ......just confuse! ðŸ˜•  this is the only remedy  Dada can do...😆

now it is a mystery..is it BEST or/ both  FAVOURITE!! 😉
Edited by cool23 - 14 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My favourite one can be cute sweet, good hearted and genuinely talented... but the best has to be the one who is consistant in hsi performance and improve and be at peak of his showcasing talent....

Favourite and Best can thus differ...If they are same no tension... 

Best can be the one who may not be your favourite one but who has consitantly showcased great performance... and ur favourite star for some reason hasnt been able to give his best.. 

If u say both.. i may vote for both... but if u say best and I vote for the best one... its true that the one who is consistant will get vote completely on his merit..and If i vote for both my favorutie will get votes more from my soft corner for him... in this way it will be difficult to have a clear cut winner.. and thats obviously a bit harsh on the one who was alwyas consistant..

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I rather vote for the BEST than to a FAVORITE after all we are searching for the best talent...
angel#9 thumbnail
lots of people vote for best but many have different opinions on who is the best.
when we vote for the best are we just looking at the two performances of the week or are we putting emphasis on those two performances but also looking cumulatively at the performances from the week before?
i think that we can't find the best dancer by just judging two performances we should also look at some of the older performances....
r3dh3art thumbnail
'Sabse bade Dancing Star ki khoj' Why should the Sabse bade Dancing Star be favorite?
I vote for BEST
apux thumbnail
Well, the thing is people often confuse their favorite for the best.  It's extremely hard for people to separate the two. 

Let's not forget the saying is, may the BEST man (or woman) win....not the favorite man or woman!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I will say both, cuz if u are indias best and is not anyones fav, so no one would like u so much...and if u are fav, so ppl like u whateva u do..both
b_queen thumbnail
me voting 4 both... which is Jai...he is my favourite nd he is THE BEST...im only voting 4 him noww 😃
free2ryme thumbnail

Originally posted by: apux

Well, the thing is people often confuse their favorite for the best.  It's extremely hard for people to separate the two. 

Let's not forget the saying is, may the BEST man (or woman) win....not the favorite man or woman!

I agree..I think that many confuse favorite for the best and the other way around.. 😕
😕But at the same time I dont think muthun ðŸ˜¡  should have said that we are voting for both because that way, he was telling those people who were ONLY voting based on performances, that it is OK to just vote for the best looking, or the nicely behaved or their favorite, or the one with six packs! 😳