-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
^ That's really, very nice of you!

-Mahi
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm replying on time today! aren't you proud! 😉😆 btw, sorry for being rude to you! 😭🤗 maaf karo na please! 🤗

i love this sig! it's sooo cute! 😳 i love the font og the text that you used! 😛 oh adn the on the left! that's so cute! 😳

i just love this sig! it's soo cute! i love the blend of colors and the font you used! it's looks really pretty! for some reason, i think i'm liking these colors a lot now a days! 😛😃😆

ok now this sig is good for obvious reasons! love the pics, font, and the way it is! brilliant! 👏👏👏

dude this is probably the first sig i've seen of sam & nupur! i actually like the jodi (chem they have as dosts) in this is! so cute! 😛

dude it's been a while sicne i've seen a dulhan sig! 😲😕 prob cause it isn't the greatest at the moment! 😕😆 anyways, i love everything but the pics! 😆 for some reason i really don't like these pics! 😕😆

again, not my fav pic in the world, but i like the sig! 😆😆 i'm very picky when it comes to pics so no ffence to your sig btw! 😆😆😆

i love the font/text at the top of the sig the most! it looks awesome there! 😃👏👏 one of my fav sigs in the update! 👏👏

i love this scene of naksh! it's my fav scene so far! it's so cute! 😳 i lve the sig too! adorable!

ok with these 2 sigs, i thought you could have done a tad bit better! i like them, but not your best work yet! 😛 man it's been ages since i've even seen mayka! my mom loves it! 😆

ok i think this is my fav sig out of the whole update! i love it! 👏 i love this one, the kajol one, and the arjun one the most out of this udpate! 👏

Love,

Mahi

angelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Thank you so much, Diana!

-Mahi

your welcome mahi <3
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mesmirizing Update Mahi still daystruck by your update lol

-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --__Shireen__--

i'm replying on time today! aren't you proud! 😉😆 Finally, on time! Yeah, proud of you!  btw, sorry for being rude to you! 😭🤗 maaf karo na please! 🤗 Aww.. it's ok, yaar! 🤗

i love this sig! it's sooo cute! 😳 i love the font og the text that you used! 😛 oh adn the on the left! that's so cute! 😳  Thank you 😉😳

i just love this sig! it's soo cute! i love the blend of colors and the font you used! it's looks really pretty! for some reason, i think i'm liking these colors a lot now a days! 😛😃😆 Thanks, again!

ok now this sig is good for obvious reasons! love the pics, font, and the way it is! brilliant! 👏👏👏 Thank you! MayUr rock! 😉

dude this is probably the first sig i've seen of sam & nupur! i actually like the jodi (chem they have as dosts) in this is! so cute! 😛 Yep, SaNu are rocking friends! I love them, so real and true friends.

dude it's been a while sicne i've seen a dulhan sig! 😲😕 prob cause it isn't the greatest at the moment! 😕😆 anyways, i love everything but the pics! 😆 for some reason i really don't like these pics! 😕😆Yeah, it's been forever.  It's funny that I always used to make Dulhann sigs, that's how I started off, but then I just didn't like it and stopped watching.  I know the pics aren't mine favorite either.

again, not my fav pic in the world, but i like the sig! 😆😆 i'm very picky when it comes to pics so no ffence to your sig btw! 😆😆😆That's ok, at least you're saying it with honesty.

i love the font/text at the top of the sig the most! it looks awesome there! 😃👏👏 one of my fav sigs in the update! 👏👏What's up with you and the fonts?! 😆😆 Thanks! Kajol is my fav!

i love this scene of naksh! it's my fav scene so far! it's so cute! 😳 i lve the sig too! adorable!  Thanks, Dumbo! I don't watch YRKKH, but I did on someone's suggestion.

ok with these 2 sigs, i thought you could have done a tad bit better! i like them, but not your best work yet! 😛 man it's been ages since i've even seen mayka! my mom loves it! 😆 I don't watch either of the two shows, maybe that's why it's lacking... will try better next time.

ok i think this is my fav sig out of the whole update! i love it! 👏 Really? i thought it didn't turn out that good... 😳 Thanks!  i love this one, the kajol one, and the arjun one the most out of this udpate! 👏 Thanks a lot, Dumbo!-Mahi

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg mahi adorableeeee updateee!
my favorite sig has to be the amar & divya / ShaDi siggg, it's sooo colorful and pretttty
after that, i love the sigs at the end cuz they're diff from your usual style, like the coloring and alll :]
all the MJHT sigs rock! JWM one is cuteeee. & i love yourr kajol one too, so pretty!
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: XoXKashishXoX

Mesmirizing Update Mahi still daystruck by your update lol

Thanks a lot, Kash!  Daystruck! Lol, that's a compliment! 😳

-Mahi
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowflake0555

omg mahi adorableeeee updateee!
my favorite sig has to be the amar & divya / ShaDi siggg, it's sooo colorful and pretttty
after that, i love the sigs at the end cuz they're diff from your usual style, like the coloring and alll :]
all the MJHT sigs rock! JWM one is cuteeee. & i love yourr kajol one too, so pretty!

Thanks a lot, Krishu!

Yeah I tried so many different things this time, was afraid if you guys would like them. Thank you so much!

-Mahi
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update
beautiful
-Mystery- thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot, Pooji!

-Mahi