P.S i love you???

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys....i just got a new book....P.S i love you...by cecelia ahern....and i have heard a lot bout it...so...i wonder if u could tell me about it...your review...and what do u think of the book...plzz dont tell me the summary of the story...just ur review about the book..
thanking you...
regards..
ananya😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I personally loveeeed the boook. alot more then the movie. it makes soooo much sense and its has such a lovely story about how love doesn't end after death at all.

its lovelii

Highly recommended.. The pages turn themselves. Un-put-downable

⭐️
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunita182

I personally loveeeed the boook. alot more then the movie. it makes soooo much sense and its has such a lovely story about how love doesn't end after death at all.

its lovelii

Highly recommended.. The pages turn themselves. Un-put-downable

⭐️

okay.......thankyou so much!!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its a must mmmmmmmmust read book it wld kind of help u recreate your belief and faith in the divinity and purness of love i adore that book to pieces everytime i read it am in tears the writer is a magician he wrote another book by the name Notebook even that bbook is a must read alll his work inherently make u fall in love wid the word "love" itself he always everytime pens down the inherent strength this one feeling posesses it can reallly make a person perform magic byy its shear force and belief love can conquer anything and everything even death thats the message hes trying to give via dis novel

Smriti
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow really??!! reading the reviews i cant wait to get my hands on the book! thanks for the catchy reviews🤗
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't read "PS I Love You" but I've read "Where Rainbows End" by the same author. The book was TERRIBLE. I didn;t even finish it. It was boring and drawn out. I was waiting for it to get over. It was a bit like an Ekta Kapoor serial. I got irritated with the characters and the writing style. If this book is anything like her other one then I advise you to stay away.
ammygurl thumbnail
yeah..i no..but p.s i love u..is better...
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
P.S I love you, is an amazing book and it's extremely well written. Will make u wana keep on turning the pages. It's funny really I found out abt this book right here in this forum and it has become one of my favourites (and trust me there are loads😛) It's got a great storyline which just keeps you hooked. So read it n let us know how was it for you.
ammygurl thumbnail
okay..thnx natasha....
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just reserved the book😲 thanks guys for your interesting reviews.. i cant wait to read now😃