13 May WRITTEN update: Of sweet victory ..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
13 May, 2009
Wednesday

The episode begins with DM in the main hall, pacing up and down thinking of a solution when Santo enters the house and sees him
upset. She walks up to him and he asks what the matter is ..

S: Malik, I have to talk to you about something important..

DM: Look chokri, right now I dont have the time for all that .. I am stuck in more pressing matters .. we have such a
big problem and there is no solution in sight ..

S: I have the solution with me, Malik ..

DM : What is it?

S: Instead of one sample, we can send two samples now that the diamond is broken . Hiten bhai is willing to craft a diamond
but we have only 8 hours in hand, and we need one more person to craft the other diamond.. and the only other person
who can do this, because Nanaji is not well at all, is you Malik .. only you can do this now ..

DM: What do you think all this is? This is international trade .. not a village game.. do you know anything about it at all?

S: No I do not know anything about trade .. I am simply giving you a solution .. the same one that you had given Pinakin..
of making two samples other than one ..

DM: Trade and business are done by the head and it is not a matter of the heart ..and this time, I cannot do anything ..
Whatever I could do for my village and my workers , I have done .. I can do nothing more ..

Saying so, DM moves away from Santo and starts walking up the stairs..

DM: Malik, this is not the matter of just a diamond, it is the matter of the trust and faith that the entire village has on you..
You are the malik and it is your duty to lead from the front and face the situatoin when time demands in face of such
crisis, what will happen of that trust and faith in you if you walk away like this?

This is about the village for which you worked so hard and set up with Malkin ... this is about the people of Dharampur giving you
the same status and position in their life as they give to their God .. this is about the village that has got it's name from you ..
This is about the father who wants his son to succeed by facing hardships on his own .. this is about the son who
is braving this hardship out there alone ..

DM , who is walking up the stairs defiantly all the time .. stops at the mention of his son, Hiten ..
He turns around and looks at Santo, who has determination and hope in her eyes ..

Virat and Avinash go to meet Saumil Bhai at his office and talk to him about immediately retrenching DM's workers for the
completition of their 7-nation deal ..

V: Saumil-bhai .. the news that I have is completely true, the sample diamond that DM had, has broken into 2..
now look at the time .. there are only 8 hours left .. what will DM do in this short amount of time? Listen to us,
retrench his workers with us .. we will help the poor and our order will be completed on time as well ..

S: You see this hour-glass Virat bhai (turns it around and the sand starts flowing down) .. this is the time DM has ..
and till the time I know DM has time left, I cannot do anything in your favor .. because DM can do anything till he has time ..
Remember the last time? DM completed the last stage of his order in the last night .. not only on time .. but with quality ..
If by tomorrow morning, he is unsuccessful, I promise you that his workers will be retrenched in your factory..

V: Just like this hour-glass, along with time, Sadu bhai's business is also going out of his reach like sand in one's hand ..
I am sure we will succeed this time and not him ..

DM, Santo and Pinakin reach the village .. everyone is surprised to see DM there ..
DM walks up to Nanaji and asks for the diamond pieces .. DM looks at the pieces and asks Pinakin where the machinery is and he points
inside Nanaji's house ... DM is walking inside when Pinakin stops him..

P : You will work here?

DM: Why not, Pinakin? Dont you remember the first order I had got? I had no factory and no workers.. and I worked
in such similar conditions .. and so will I now ..

Santo is delighted to hear this from her husband and DM and Hiten go inside ..
DM tells Hiten to take his Guru's blessings before taking on such a big task .. Hiten bends down and touches
Nanaji's feet who blesses him .. DM and Hiten take their places at their machines.. Nanaji sits besides Hiten
to supervise..

Santo comes and puts the traditional tilak on DM and Hiten's foreheads and symbolic flowers as offerings on their machines..
DM and Hiten start their job .. Nanaji guides Hiten all the time .. when DM sweats, Santo offers him a cloth to wipe the forehead..
DM instructs the other villagers to check the quality of all smaller diamonds..

DM and Hiten work through the night ... and when the day dawns, DM tells Nanaji that he is done and Hiten too completes
his work .. DM presents both the diamonds to Nanaji and asks him to inspect the quality. Nanaji tells him that Hiten
has totally succeeded at his job .. DM smiles at Hiten proudly, just like Santo and Khemi .. Nanaji goes on to tell him
that both the diamonds are very well crafted ..

DM: Not both, but all 3 diamonds are very well crafted .. the one crafted by me, the one crafted by Hiten .. (looking at Hiten)
and the one crafted by you Madhav Kaka .. today you have proved that you are craftsman of the highest degree.. good work Madhav Kaka ..
Good job my son .. good job ..

Outside the house, the entire order is packed together and Nanaji hands the last two diamonds to DM, telling him they are his
to keep ..

DM: These are not mine alone, but these belong to the entire village who have stood through thick and thin
and always kept the spirit alive .. this begins to all the people of Dharampur .. I just want to tell all of you today that your malik
will never shy away from his responsibilities , I will not only punish people who are wrong, but always lead from the front and face
the difficulties that arise.. having said that, I am sure even that son will never fail .. whose father wants him to be a big man
one day.. living out of his father's shadow..

Hiten is happy with the acknowledgement.. DM and Pinakiin tell the villagers that they are now leaving to deposit the samples and ask
them to pray that they get the order.. Santo walks up to DM with his shawl.. he takes it and drapes it on his shoulders and adjusts Santo's
bindi - which is not at the right place .. and puts it on it's right place before he leaves.. Santo is happy ..

Back at home, Bapuji and DM both are not at home and Baa and Moti-ben are upset .. Bapuji returns and Baa tells him
that she was so worried for him.. he tells her that he was at the village looking at what DM has done ..

Bapuji: On one side was Hiten and on the other hand was Dharamraj, it was not diamonds they were crafting,
it was Dharampur's future they were crafting, together .. now both of you come with me to the village.. DM is reaching there .. and
he shall announce whether we got the order or not ..

All the villagers are waiting for DM to arrive ..

DM and Pinakin arrive .. DM stands in front of the villagers ..

DM: What had I told you .. this is international trade and international standards of quality MUST be met ..
they do not bend rules or make exceptions for anyone ..

Everyone is worried..

DM: But this time, they have made an exception, and they have accepted our sample and given us the order!

Everyone is ecstatic and exchange hugs...everyone praises DM ..
DM stops them ..

DM: Before you all celebrate, I have one mroe thing to tell you .. the 7-country deal that Virat Sanghvi had stolen from us, even
that has been awarded to us .. now tehre will be no shortage of food in Dharampur .. but shortage of time to eat it .. because
we all will have both hands full with work .. our rest period ends ..now we work ..

Everyone cheers again .. Moti hugs everyone and in the flow of the moment, hugs Champakali and then recoils .Santo
hugs her sisters.. DM walks over to Santo ..

DM: Chokri, you have done a very good job .. a very good job .. thank you (in English)

Santo shies and says 'mention not' just the way she had said to Birwa and gives him a full smile

PREVIEW :

Khemi sews new clothes for Hiten and he comes to know about her efforst from Mongi..
Khemi is irritated by Mongi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I'm Speechless... WOWOWOWOW.. Brilliant brilliant epi...

Wonderful update Sukhi....
ronitfan thumbnail
ME TOOOOOO ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

OMG times infinity - PERFECT tha yaar !! !

OMGGGGGGGGGG
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was... Superb.... Downloading the entire epi... WOW.. LOVED the last scene as well.. Today was a completely SanRaj centric episode... LOVED IT...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
My favorite scene was the last one cheat shot woh bhi...OMG...then ku... men sun not. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that was adorable!!
I loved the epi toooooooooooooooooooo the way she puts tika on his forehead awwwwwwwwwwwwww SanRaj r shooo shweet
timepass66 thumbnail
yay!  I like it where they dont drag on the negative part like other serials!
This serial has a  lot of positive outcome right away! Very well done.
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Suks, you are too fast.  Thanks you so much.  Can't wait to read it.

ronitfan thumbnail
I knowwww !!!

Sammie and Mru: FANTASTICO all the way..

Loved the way her face reflected pride .. aww !!!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepass66

yay!  I like it where they dont drag on the negative part like other serials!

This serial has a  lot of positive outcome right away! Very well done.

Positivity rules in Bandini !!!

@ Mombs:

You'll LOOOOOOOOOVE it !!!

Edited by ronitfan - 14 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Her face was shining sukhi.. It was shining..