meki64 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i hope it not sent already

On Myself

I am a simple, honest and normal human being who takes life as it comes and is very God fearing.

On Religion

All religions basically teach you how to reach god. Rest is all humans' creation. The basic premise is to be in tune with God.

On God

God is everything. Ultimately it's He who decides what you get - when and how. For me I prefer being in touch with God at least 2-3 times a day. If I don't, then something is amiss for me.

On Life and Death

Zindagi Pukartee hai aayo hum bhi milke pukareein.......
Life and Death.... Bas ek yehi hakikat hai baki Sab Bakwas!

Life and Death are the two truths in life that we tend to forget and get into wordly pleasure. It's a madding world out here where we are trying to outdo each other and in this race to move ahead we tend to forget about the small but beautiful things that "life" has to offer to us. Through life we gain experience and learning, through learning you grow and through experience you gain maturity. Life is important and we have to take care of the life we are living. Its like learning to play the correct string and chord. Death is inevitable - something which we all prefer to deny but have to accept.

On Success and Failure

Failure is important in life. Failure is essential to value success. Until you don't experience failure, you don't value success. However Success is a very relative term and often people confuse success with being famous. Success can't be measured by power or name but ultimately it boils to how you lived your life and how true you have been to yourself. Where films are concerned, I have been failure in the sense that none of the films did well. One was average and the other was a box office disaster. I had no money. Then KYPH Happened. I still don't consider myself to be a famous though it gives me a high seeing people recognizing me and wanting my autographs or click pictures with me. When on my death bed, if I have this contentment that I have been a good human being and lived a life worthwhile, then I would feel that I have been successful.

On Love and Friendship

Love keeps you going and for me it's my emotional support. Love is a great motivation to live. Love and friendship are the two most important things. Friends like you and appreciate you for who you are and not what you are. I have very few friends but that doesn't mean I am not friendly. I share a very close bond with my friends. They have been with me through thick and thin. My friends are special to me. I don't have to hesitate before calling them up, I just have to dial their numbers and speak to them. Though we don't meet as often as we would like, we are always there for each other. I share a special bond with my friends and my friends are those whom I can call at midnight in Delhi from Mumbai saying I want 5 lakhs by 5 am and I will have those 5 lakhs at my doorsteps at 4:30 am.

On Marriage

Marriage is important in life. It's a great feeling to finally settle down with the one you love. There is no other happiness than coming back home to the arms of the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.

On Pain & Jealousy

Jealousy is a very trivial thing, which shouldn't exist. It's a small mole that can be made into a mountain and can ruin relationship. It's an emotion, which occurs in most women. Mostly men suffer from insecurities. Pain forms the larger picture of life. It's a part and parcel of human emotion, an angle which one experiences and realizes the importance of many things in life. When you experience pain, you come closer to being a good human being.

On Anger

Gussa Dimak ho Kha Jaa Jata hai. Its like a keeda which can spell doom for you. Anger is something which needs to be controlled and can be controlled if your negative energies are channelised in the right direction.

On Meditation

I have heard a lot about meditation but don't know how to do it, practice it. For me Meditation is about channelising your energy and effort in the right direction.

On Spirituality

Spirituality is something, which keeps you closer to God. It teaches you to be human and lead a good life. All of us are spiritual in some way or the other- the extent to which a person is spiritual may differ. Some may be a little spiritual and some of us may want to hide that aspect from the rest of the world.

i hope u like it๐Ÿ˜› tell me?

meki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LJC007 thumbnail
Thanks!

Wow this was a really good interview, it seems his life experiences have really matured his way of thinking.
PopPrincess thumbnail
Thanx, but i've seen this already.
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks it has been posted before.
Kaj! thumbnail
Thanx but it has been sent b4