12 May WRITTEN update: WHAT A TWIST!!!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
12 May 2009
Tuesday

The episode begins Santo ecstatic that she has arrived to the soluton of the problem .. she runs about trying to locate Hiten.
She asks a few people then proceeds to Khemi and asks her if she has seen Hiten .. she tells her that she had seen him walk towards
the lake but aks her what the matter is .. what happened. Santo tells her that she has arrived to the solution to their problem.
All the villagers gather around and Santo tells them that she has a solution to their problem ..

Just then, Hiten arrives.. Santo is happy and runs to him ..

S: Hiten Bhai .. I have a solution to our problem .. Khodiyaar Maa has helped us arrive to a solution.. What is the problem if the main
sample diamond broke into two? We can still make two samples? What matters is that the quailty of these diamonds..instead
of one diamond meant for a pendant, we can make the sample as a pair of diamond earrings! Give those diamond pieces to me Hiten bhai ..

Hiten is reluctant .. all the villagers are surprised..

S: What is the matter? Is my solution not correct?

H: Santo, that is not the case. Your solution is apt but this cannot happen ...

S: Why? We still have one full night left ..

H: Yes but we dont have the diamond .. in a fit of anger, I threw away the diamond pieces..

All the villagers are stunned to hear it and Hiten is upset..

The diamond pieces are with Virat .. he ns inspecting them at his house .. and praising the man who get them for him ..

V: You are a god-sent at this time.. Jagmohan .. what timing! The government let you out of jail at the right moment ..
Sadu bhai had his hopes pinned upon this diamond but now that it is with me, the table have turned.. now I will show
him who is king! Jagmohan, what have you learned from all this?

J: That in a game of chess, sometime with one wrong move, even a pawn becomes powerful enough to beat the king..

V: Yes and if God is with him, even a donkey can conquer the world! Dharampur's people may be with Sadu bhai ..
bu lady luck is with me ..

Virat gives Jagmohan money and tells him that once this order is finished, he will be appointed manager..
Jagmohan is happy.. Surekha who is viewing the entire conversation from a distance, is shocked..

DM is alone in his room, talking to Subhi's portrait :

DM: Only 10 hours remain .. what should I do? If something does not happen in these 10 hours, I will not be able to support
my own people .. how will I manage running an entire village and their demands? For how long .. what should I do?
What can I do ..

Just then the door to his room is opened by Baa .. DM is surprised to see her.. Baa has diamond cases with her ..
DM makes her sit down and asks her why she has got these diamond cases with her ..

Baa: If you see from a man's perspective,, these are diamonds .. but if you see from a woman's perspective, this is
her personal wealth ...

DM gets emotional and tells her that this was set aside by Subhi for Birwa and Kaduu and how can she ever think that
he will sell these diamonds ..

Baa: Son, I have seen you and Subhadra.. working for this village.. I know how endlessly you have toiled
to set up this village.. how much you have done for this village.. and the circumstances in which you set up the factory..
like a bird sets his nest .. with one twig at a time . how can I see that factory being shut down before my eyes?
Subhadra had told me that these are to used whenever the family is in trouble .. and there are separate
sets for the kids .. why do you worry? This is a wrong time to say but since the time that girl Santo has set step
in this house, everything is going downhill..Kulguru said that she would do good .. but I dont know what kind of fortune and luck she has got to this house
that everything seems to be going wrong!

DM: Baa.. you are thinking about the worst case possible .. look at this situation .. I assure you nothing of that sort will
happen .. because something in me tells me that this thing will be solved soon .. and there will never come a time
when I have to sell these diamonds..

Baa softly holds his hand ..

DM: Baa, this is Hiten's biggest challenge .. and he has to prove his mettle .. and I am sure
he will come through this too .. because he has his mother with him ..
I am sure Subhadra will show him the right path .. you dont worry ..

The entire village is searching for the diamind at the place where Hiten had thrown them but they find nothing ..
Hiten is totally frustrated and wonders what is happening .. the villagers continue searching ..
Santo takes Hiten to the well and drops a coin into the well and hands one to Hiten as well .. Hiten takes the coin and drops it in the well saying :

H: Khodiyaar Maa, till now I have never beleived in you that is why it is probable that you may not fulfil my wish ..
but I do not ask for myself .. I ask for these villagers.. bail them out of this situation .. please help them

Just then, Surekha arrives in her car and Hiten and Santo are surprised to see her ..
She aks tellsto come with her to the villager chaupal and tells him that she has already asked all the villagers to
gather there and wants to give him something ..

All the villagers are gathered at the chaupal and Hiten asks her what she wanted to tell him .. she tells him that she wants to
give him something .. she gives him a small packet.. he takes it and opens it to find the broken diamond piecess!

H: Where did you find it? How did you get these?

Su: It is better you do not ask me that question .. I just wanted to apologize to the viillagers for all this ..
and wanted to thank all of you .. you did not let my Hiten break down evne in such tough times..

Santo thanks her profusely and Surekha tells her not to embarass her and leaves..
k the diamond pire over the moon after getting back the diamond pieces.. Hiten goes and hands over them to
Nanaji but Nanaji suddenly gets a bad cough attack and tells the villagers that he will not be able to do anything that night..
and asks Hiten to do the work instead..

Hiten refuses point-blank telling him that he will not do the same mistake again. Upon questioning by the vilaagers, Nanaji tells them that Hiten has the talent..
and what happened was an accident and not a reflection of his talent.. Hiten leaves in frustration. Khemi follows him .. All the villagers are stunned..

_________

Khemi follows Hiten and talks to him ..

K: Running away again?

H: I am running away for the villagers' sake .. I dont want to land them in trouble and bring tears in their eyes..

K: Because you cant solve the problem so you are leaving?

H: Why should not I ? This is a punishment meant for someone else.. and the mistake which I committed the entire village is paying for .. so why should not I leave?
And add to that the resentment among the villagers .. the hatred that I see in their eyes.. in your eyes.. how can I do this?
Nanaji may see hope for me in his eyes .. but I cant do it..

K: Hate you? How can I hate you? How can I hate the man who is trying to help us out?
But yes, I WILL hate th person who gives up even before trying and who runs away like a coward..

Khemi is leaving when Hiten stops her and says :

H: Say sorry to the villagers from me ..

K : I will ..

H: Hear me out .. if this time I do any mistake in carving the diamonds, say sorry from my side..

Hiten and Khemi are happy and Hiten agrees to take on the challenge..

Back at the chaupal, there is a new problem at hand ..
Earlier they were to work on one diamond which would take 8 hours but now they have to make 2.. which
will take 16 hours and they have just 8 hours ihand and realize that they wil need an additional craftsman ...

The villagers ask Nanaji if there is any other person who can do this jb in such a short time, to assist Hiten ..
Nanaji : Yes .. there is one person .. and he is only one of his kind.. with unmatched speed.. and them most careful hands,
lightning fast fingers and a sharp sight .. he is only one who can do this in such short time..
he has the most experinces.. and if he wants, he can turn a stone into a diamond.. only if he says yes..

Santo : I know who you are talking about Nanaji ..

Nanaji smiles ..

PRECAP
Virat is already planning with Saumil Bhai to get the order transferred to him because he is sure
DM is going to fail

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
SUKHIIIIIIIIIII... I knew, DM was gonna save the day... After all, he's the king of the craft na...

Brilliant update...
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Lovely update .....sukzzzzzz dear thank u

happy episode today

hiten say.....khemi khemi ....khemi .....abhi se ye to joru ka gulaam lag raha hein hehehehhe

thanks to surekha......

kal my DM prof he is also best in diamond work
ronitfan thumbnail
MRUU !!

You dont know how happy I am .. the small small things towards the end .. and I just KNEW DM would have to step in ..

WOWOOWOWOW W
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukhi What an episode, loved H & K chemistry. Tomorrow Santu & DM scenes. 
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely episode and a lovely update by you Sukhi dear! Maasi was Kodhiyar Ma in disguise today. Loved that part. Santu and Hiten near the well and praying to K Ma brought tears to my eyes! Hiten and Khemi scene was good. Hiten and Santu will have a very nice bond from now on, I am so happy about that!
ronitfan thumbnail
MALLIKA !

Things are improving between everyone ..
So ironic that Baa has to mention the bad luck with Santo coming into the house, little does she realize that things are on the right path to attain even better positions!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sukhi, thanks for the wonderful detailed update.. wowww, it was just like replay of the entire episode.. 👏  great work.. 😃

and what a twist INDEED... i'm sure virat is going to be mighty furious tomorrow... LOL..

good entry for Jaggu... he looks mean as ever.. LOL...  time for another whopping.. 😳😳

i hope they are referring to DM as you all think.. it'll be great.. i highly doubt they'll introduce another character at this point..! 

really looking forward to tomorrow.. awwww... 😃
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi. I am really loving Bandini. You go Surekha.

The top thing on my wish list now is to see Baa eat her words about Santu. Though I doubt she will ever acknowledge the fact that it was Santu who saved Hiten and the village.
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cool update . Thanks Sukhi. Surekha appeared after long time but this time with bang. Baa is too much. Tomorrow it is going to be end of this problem. Hope 2morrow we can see DM and santu scenes. Eagerly waiting for them.