Suggestions about the New track

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss

After watching yesterday's epi and the precap I feel that now we would get to c more of positiveness. According to me I feel this is whats gonna happen.

(1) Vikrant would save Jagya
(2) The kids would be very thankful and proud of him
(3) He would be introduced to Badi Maasi and she would ask him to come to their house
(4) Suguna would be happy about the fact that her little bro was saved but would be still not happy with Vikrant
(5) The Sikri family would be very happy about the fact that Vikrant saved Jagya esp Dadisa
(6) They would enquire as to what he is doing and where he is from
(7) When they find out that he doesn have a house they would ask him to stay with them
(8) And slowly love blossoms 😳😊

Why i felt this is b'coz I read that Vikrant would be staying at Sikri House as a guest in some article. So i felt that this would be the track.

Do comment guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nividetha u said it all...tat leaves nothng from my side 2 say further..ur absloutely rite abt the guest track bt still i wudnt want 2 c him in the sikri house!
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally with you in this Abi = D

From the precap , it looks pretty evident , nahin ? All the kids were rooted to their places and so it stands to reason that Shyam will be the one who'll save Jagya....and that'll lead to his becoming good friends with Anandi and Jagya , and since Badi Maasi is here , she'll insist that Shyam comes home with them : )) So basically , he should be getting into the good books of the family soon enough , as far as getting into Sugna's good books is concerned , I guess that's a different ball game altogether : D
niveditha thumbnail
Now the track looks more interesting
aish_punk thumbnail
Well..u've guessed ryt ...i think tat's wt is gonna hppn..n m still w8n 4 d love mode..😉
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me too waiting to see wen sugna gets friendly wid Shyam bt i dnt want him to stay in the haveli along wid all f them!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~samy~

Me too waiting to see wen sugna gets friendly wid Shyam bt i dnt want him to stay in the haveli along wid all f them!

xactly my point dear..😆
niveditha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

xactly my point dear..😆

Even I dont want him to stay in the haveli. I guess he would be given the out house. Only then would he be able to reciprocate to the old thinking's along with his new ones
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ abigail ur rite..agree with u..