11 May WRITTEN update: Ek se bade do!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
11 May 2009
Monday

The episode begins with Santo and Champakali in the courtyard when Karzan kaka comes to meet Santo .. she asks him what the problem is
and he tells him that things are going from bad to worse in the village. As per Malik's intsruction, he has given grain to everyone
but now his own godown is empty and he has no more grain left. Santo tells him not to worry and reminds him that Malik had told them that they can use
grain from his personal godown when such a situation occurs. She tells him to go back to the village and that she will arrange for the grains.

Karzan Kaka : Today you are obliging and giving us the grain. But for how long will all this continue? For how long will the people
keep living like this- in fear and insecurity? People have started thinking about leaving the village now .. things are coming to a standstill.. Hiten bhai
is trying his best to keep everyone in a positive spirit .. but after a certain point, even he cannot do anything .. please listen to me, come
to the village this evening .. Hiten bhai will get some moral support . I shall leave now ..

Karzan Kaka leaves and Santo thinks about Hiten being worried ... and is saddened ..

Inside the house, DM is talking to Pinakin ..

DM: There is no solution in sight Pinakin .. now just some hours remain .. what will happen if we do not come to a solution soon?
Because after some time, even I will not be able to feed my own villagers .. something has to be done .. what should I do?
What should I do?

Santo, who is bringing in tea, overhears the conversation and is very upset ...
She goes out to the mandir and prays to the Goddess ..

S: Goddess, I am in a big dillemma ... on one hand, malik is so upset.. and on the other hand, Hiten bhai is so sad ..
What should I do? Who should I go to first?

Bapuji: The situation is just like this ..

Santo turns around and tells him that she did not understand anything .. Nanaji sits down on the swing and asks Santo to sit down besides
him .. she hesitates but he makes her sit besides him .. Bapuji takes out a betel-nut cracking lever and tells her to break the betel nut..
Santo puts the betel nut and pulls the arms of the lever onto one another when Bapuji takes it from her and shows her the betel nut stuck
between the two arms ..

B: Your situation is just like this nut .. which does not break and neither does it fall out of the lever .. just like that ,
you are not able to decide where to go .. I will tell you one thing - you have to decide today whether you want ot be a mother or a wife..
and let me tell you this - being a wife is very easy but being a mother is very difficult .. and more so because you are younger to Hiten..
even if he is elder to you, you are elder to him in your relationship ..

S: You are right .. I am in a dilemma .. even though Hiten bhai is not my child .. but because of my relaiton, I am his mother
by relation .. not by birth .. what should I do? Even Malik is so upset right now ..

B: You know what Subhadra would have done if she were here? She would not have gone to DM, but to her son Hiten to
give him moral support and try helping him out of the mess ..

S: Thank you bapuij, today you have led me to a solution ..

B: Today, I see my daughter in you.. I see Subhadra in you ..

S: Bless me ..

B: No no .. daughters must not touch people's feet .. you are like my daughter now.

Santo is very happy ..

Hiten is back at the house for lunch and Khemi has made saag for him .. Hiten is happy to eat it and just when he is taking his first bite,
Mongi, who is standing at the door, is very happy to see him like that and asks him why he is so happy .. Hiten tells her that he is very hungry
and asks her to join him with her plate .. Mongi tries making excuses that Nanaji insists that she does not eat in front of him ..
Hiten tells her that he insists she eat with him today .. reluctantly, she gets her plate and sits next to Hiten ..
Hiten looks at her plate and sees that she is eating dry food and tehre is no special preparation for her .. he feels sad that she is deprived
of good food only because of him .. he tells Mongi .. pretending that he does not like saag at all .. and asks Mongi to give his plate to him
and take his instead.. Mongi thinks that Hiten does not like the food and happily exchanges his plate .. Hiten is now left with the dry food..
He sees Mongi eating happily and his eyes well up .. Khemi is noticing him and then looks at the villagers , upset ..

Hiten looks at the villagers to notice that many of them are leaving the village. Khemi and Hiten rush to the villagers and Khemi asks the
people why they are leaving when there is still a day left .. The villagers tell her that even if they wait a day more, there is no hope of a
solution to the problem coming up and the sooner they relocate and get a job for themselves, the better it is .. Khemi is sad and tries to stop them but
Hiten talks to them angrily ..

H: You all want to leave, right? Leave .. right now!

K: Why are you being so angry with them?

H: Then what should I do? These villagers are leaving just because a diamond broke..they are behaving like the whole world
has come to an end .. instead of standing strong and facing the problem, they are all running away from it, so who am I to stop them?
Let them go! Go! all of you go .. !! I will find the solution all by myself ..

Hiten storms off and the villagers feel guilty ..

Hiten goes to the well and is very upset about the situation and just sits down and buries his face in his hands .. it's evening time ..
Santo walks up to him ..

S: Please dont be disheartened Hiten bhai .. mistakes happen by everybody ..

H: Yes, but my mistake is proving to be costly for the entire village.. and what's more is that there is no solution in sight..

S: There is still one night left .. I am sure some solution will come out ..

H: But how? What do I do now?

S: From the coins that you have earned from selling the pots, please give me one coin ...

H: This is my hard earned money .. and this is not meant for any khodiyar maa..

S: Ok not for yourself, but atleast give it to me, I will wish ..

H: I am just giving this coin .. let me make it very clear, I do not expect anything in return ..

Santo flips the coin in the well and prays .. Hiten starts laughing ..

S: What's the matter? why are you laughing?

H: I am laughing at your blind faith .. what is your Goddess going to do? I dont beleive in God .. he never gives anything ..
If he did, he'd give me my mother back .. when I had asked for her!

S: Maybe she is not gone at all .. she may still be here.. with you!

H: You all live in a big illussion - you people and your faith- you dont have strength to face up to the truth.. if something good happens, you thank
the Goddess, if something bad happens, you think the Goddess is angry ! What is all this? wake up and see the truth .. the Goddess is not
doing anything .. look at that ..

Santo sees a group of worried women .. she goes and asks them and they tell her that they have run out of gas and the kids have started
getting cranky...

Hiten taunts Santo and tells her to ask her Khodiyar maa for some gas as well and then maybe she will send Gas cylinders as a blessing..!
He storms off and steps accidentally on some gobar as he leaves ..
Santo reminds the villagers that before they had gas, they used to cook by burning cowdung-cakes and they shall do the same now ..
Everyone is releived ..

The food for the entire village is getting prepared in a big field .. Parshuram Kaka is crafting diamonds and shows one to Nanaji who tells him
that it is a very good work done by him but tells him that everything will go in vain without the main diamond .. everyone is sad ..

Santo gives everyone dung-cakes and the cooking proceeds .. mid-way .. the fires start getting burnt out .. Santo tells everyone to break
the cakes into two pieces and keep fuelling the two big cauldrons and then Santo gets a big brainwave ..

She recalls a scene when DM and Pinakin made two samples of the main diamond - one a ring and other a pendant for a locket .
Santo smiles and thanks the Goddess for sending them a solution ..
of making two smaller samples, but both bigger than the other 99 diamonds ..

Hiten walks to a deserted area and recalls all the problems that are happening becuase of this single diamond and screams out in frustration to why
all this is happening .. he takes out the broken diamond from his pocket and throws it away..saying that this diamond is the
root cause of all problems and is not worth anything!

He goes away .. an unknown person coems and takes the diamond pieces, eyeing them in the light and then pocketing them.

PRECAP : Santo tells Hiten that they can solve the problem by making two big samples insteafd of one and asks Hiten to give the diamond pieces to her ..
but then he tells everyone that he threw the diamond pieces away in anger. Everyone is infuriated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Sukhi ๐Ÿ‘

Oh my god hiten threw away the diamonds...
thought he would learn from his previous mistake of over confidence๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by booosi - 14 years ago
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.

ek se bhale do ya ek se bade do.....ok will have to read the update to make sense....
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, awesome update yaar... Hiten is maroing khulhadi on his own pair... And the guy who picks the diamonds up looks all scary...
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Thank u sukzzz yaar

Hiten totally sonaa .....he give moongi food .and crying ohh man ......and khemi to usko dekhti hi rah gai

today santu's mothers day ...vo sirf hiten ke liye aayi hein .....Maa ban kar hiten ki .......lovely bond mother and son
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gawd, what a fool!  Who throws away diamonds, big or small?  ๐Ÿ˜•

Ok, yeah he is angry but still. 

Wonder if they are all going to get excited over the idea of two smaller over one big one. But then, it's interesting that no one thought of doing that until the last day. Hmmm.....
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx sukhi

is hiten ok?

he should ve learn from his previous mistake but no he did no such good thing.

wat would thehy do now.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hiten just proved his DUFFODness all over again ..
ROFL

Mombs, this time ek se BADE do hai .. because they are going to help the consignment to get complete na!

Mru,

Hiten to gaya

Pari_Angle thumbnail

u know i have filling mere Hiten ko kuch nahi hoga ......uski Maa jo uske saath hein santu ......santu jaroor koi rasta nikalegi

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update..i think da creepy looking guy at da end is jagmohan