FF: Hungama-Written by Mimi and Ravjot

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hungama

Written by: mimi0295 and -Ravjot-

Hey Sajanians πŸ˜‰

Mimi and Ravjot here! *waves frantically*
OH OH, and we have AMAZING news. Im sure ya'll know what a cool team we make 😎
Soo, Macaroni (Ravjot) and I (she calls me cookie, fyi) were IMing each other the other night, and we were like:

Macaroni: I promised Nabila that I'll write an FF for TSPLS.
Cookie: So? That's good! You have to!
Macaroni: But I dun wanna.
Cookie: 😲 OMG OMG let's write one together!!!
Macaroni: 😲 YEAH! HA Nabila, see I've kept my promise 😊

Okay, so being the hillarious people we are (not) we decided to write a COMEDY FF πŸ˜ƒ
And OMG guess what it's about!!!!

*drum rolls*

Opposites Attract' ever heard that saying before? 'Hungama' is the story of four best friends; Aryan, Mimi, Vrinda, and Yug who, amidst the differences form the most popular gang in all of St. Joseph's College. Vrinda being the carefree soul who possesses lots of attitude, Yug being the cool dude of the college, the one who turns all the heads, Mimi being the bubbly spirit who (ssh, don't tell) is quite an airhead. And lastly, we've got Aryan, the charmer. He's got the looks and brains! These four friends share one thing in common, and that is "Marriage has to wait." So what happens when Yug and Vrinda are told that two strangers will arrive and sweep them off their feet? Will they put aside their 'no marriage' idea and accept their soon to be beaus? 

Table Of Contents:

Part 1- Page 1

Side notes:

Macaroni (Ravjot) will write part 1, Cookie (Mimi) will write part 2, and so on πŸ˜‰
This is a full on comedy FF with bits of love, seriousness, and the strong bond of friendship sprinkled all over. We hope you guys and girls like it πŸ˜ƒ

--- Cookie and Macaroni signing out πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Part 1
(written by Macaroni aka Ravjot)

It was normal day at St. Joseph's College. With the exception of it being a soccer tournament and everyone was crowded at the stadium, which explained why the college looked so empty. Everyone was cheering for St. Joseph's, except the people from the other college ofcourse, but two fans stood out the most.
"Go Yug! Come on! You can do it!" yelled a girl with dark hair and light eyes.
A guy with dark hair, some of which was in his face, and beads of sweat on his hairline dribbled the ball towards the goal line. While running, a guy from the other team blocked his path.
"Yug! I'm open!" yelled a team mate who Shahid Kapoor's JWM look and dark chocolate eyes. Yug passed him the ball and made it to the goal line while defence started going towards him, leaving Yug open.
"Aryan! Pass the ball!" yelled a girl with shoulder length hair.
Aryan kicked the ball which went in the air towards Yug, who used his chest to get the ball and then kicked it and scored the winning goal, leading St.Joseph's to victory. Yug and Aryan were swarmed by other team mates as well as the students. The two girls tried to get to them but couldn't because of the crowd.
"We'll meet you guys later!" yelled the light eyed one over the heads of a group of people.
A pair of dark eyes met hers and he nodded. "Wait for us the canteen!" He called.

After all the excitment died down, Aryan and Yug changed out of their white jerseys and headed towards the canteen. It didn't take much time as though the students had taken the time to atten the match, it was exam time. Students went back the library to study, or were now paying attention in class after having missed a bunch of lectures and now realising their mistake. Everyone Yug, Aryan, and two girls who were casually sitting on a bench waiting for them.

"Congratz on winning!" the dark haired girl gave Aryan a hug.
"Thanks Mimi" he replied while hugging her back.
"Aww so sweet" the light eyed one commented while looking at the couple.
"Yes very. What's not sweet Vrinda was how you were screaming at the top of your lungs during the match. It almost made me deaf" Yug said as he sat down.
"Oye I was just showing my support! Anyway, Nandu, why's it so deserted here?" Vrinda asked the guy working in the canteen.

"They're busy studying for exams. Speaking of which, don't you have to study?" Nandu had a confused look on his face.

"We already know it all" said Yug as he got an apple and took a bite out of it.

"Acha? And how is that? I've never seen you open a book"

"So? That doesn't mean we don't study. We just chose not to study here" Vrinda replied.

"What Vrinda means to say is, we already studied before and we just need to review" answered Mimi as her and Aryan sat down.

"So you guys took time out of playing soccer, and won the match by the way, and have already studied everything you learned this term?" Nandu was pretty shocked.

"Yes Nandu. Anyway, I'm hungry. Let's eat something" Aryan suggested as he walked up to Nandu to by something. The four of them bought pizza and laughed and joked around. After a while they decided to get a bit serious and start reviewing as their exam was 2 days away. Aryan started quizing Mimi.

"How about you quiz us too?" Vrinda teased. "Or do you not have time for your friends now?" Mimi blushed at this remark.

"It's ok Vrinda. You still have me. Those two might be busy but I'm there" Yug joked.

"See! That's why Yug is my best friend!" 

"Ok there drama queens" Aryan rolled his eyes. Mimi just sighed and threw a paper ball at Vrinda before going back to studying 
Edited by mimi0295 - 14 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
LOL Asmaaa! You you you what? haha
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mimiiiiiiiiiiiiii! i missed yuuu! =P

haha me me me meaning my post reserved for my comment haha Ravs just told me abwt it so i rushed for the first place πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mimi0295 thumbnail
Asmaaaaaaaaaa,

I missed you too yaar!! How've you been? Sooo long!! :'(
Hahahha, okay!! I hope you like it. Im being forced to write the next part, it'll be so not good. =(
ashmii thumbnail

i knowwww! the teji place kinda gt empty and dnt seee u in the cc's eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I beeen goood and ureself?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awwwww im sure youll be greatttπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

mimi0295 thumbnail
LOL I know.. darn, I should go visit the Teji thread once in a while.. :S
Im good! XD
Im excited for this FF. LOL Initially, Macaroni and I were planning on writing one on ourselves (yeah, we're so conceited) and out secret boyfriends, but then we decided to write a YuVi one ft. us in it XD
ashmii thumbnail

LOL hahha yeaaah u should!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehe awwww! yeaaah ft ravs and mimi😎 arent u kool?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

How about we not spam? That much?πŸ˜† Asma knows I'ma  spammer myself and I'll be very tempted to start chatting myself and before that happens, I'm gonna put a stop to it!πŸ˜†

mimi0295 thumbnail
^Fine. LOL
Achaa Asmuu, read the part and let us know what you think. XD