Since you guys obviously think he can dance..

lillipop105 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Let him go in dance-off! You guys know he won't be able to survive it.  
farislove posted this and I TOTALLY AGREE:

I agree, in every week here I see topic or post about fearing about Karan's marks, if u people trust his dancing so much, why are u so afraid? and vote non stop?, if he is a good dancer, he would even win the danceoff, but even his fans know well that he can't win the danceoff, they r voting only coz he is good looking, not coz of dancing at all, if they r voting for dancing, they would not vote non stop.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anee_4_life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree wid u abso right he is a bril actor an all bt he cant dance
xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 KSG fans make TALL claims that everyone is INSECURE and JEALOUS of HIM being so POPULAR.....

WELL, KSG FANS themselves are INSECURE of the fact that if HE ends up in DANCE OFF, then he won't be ABLE to survive IT.
Edited by alias - 14 years ago
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So much of frustration...i tell u...guyz save ur energy in votin ur favourites...posts come n de go...but u guyz continue forever....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

If he is a good dancer, his fans would not fear him being in the danceoff, no offence, but it's true.........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
xfinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammy_furor

So much of frustration...i tell u...guyz save ur energy in votin ur favourites...posts come n de go...but u guyz continue forever....

Frustration is obvious when whatever happening is not fair. And U guys cant stop raving about KSG as well. So why are u even complaining?
Edited by alias - 14 years ago
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh! So since you favourite doesn't get high votes you want us to not for Karan.

And then you say we are insecure. 🤣
xfinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariaa.xo

Ohh! So since you favourite doesn't get high votes you want us to not for Karan.

And then you say we are insecure. 🤣

Well, I dont have any favorite as such darling. I'm not a biased fan as YOU. I support THOSE who deserve TO WIN. and yes, it is not fair that 'non deserving' gets all the votes.

All the MaLARKEY and Mediocrity- I'm not CUT to all these. I dont understand anyone who'd be MEDIOCRE and still walk away as a WINNER. And WoRST- take pride in it.,, Nothing can be SHAMEFUL than that.
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I see no proper topic based replies which is hilarious!🤣

I am a Karan fan and i want him in the face off and prove that he can dance better then the rest! I mean aren't Karan fans so sure that he dances best?

Then what is the fear? Its kinda hilarious!

Karan was fab on Friday but mostly his other performances were not up to mark!

But he showed loads of improvement in this week's but it is true that he is not better then anyone of the remaining ones!
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alias

Frustration is obvious when whatever happening is not fair. And U guys cant stop raving about KSG as well. So why are u even complaining?<br>

v cant stop RAVING abt ksg i guess dat is suppose b our methadogy...n if u guyz ve problem wid dat den m sorry u badly need TO GET OVER IT...n abt da complainin v complain abt da system n nt abt da players unlike u..!!