Favorite fictional villain?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Who's the most interesting fictional villain you read about?

For me, it has to be Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter and Dolores Umbridge (though she wasn't really interesting; she was just plain evil!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree, Lalitha, with Bellatrix but I also find Voldemort very, very interesting! Especially when Dumbledore was going over his childhood, I was really interested!

-Mahi
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I agree, Lalitha, with Bellatrix but I also find Voldemort very, very interesting! Especially when Dumbledore was going over his childhood, I was really interested!

-Mahi

Yeah, definitely Voldemort is interesting too. I really enjoyed the parts in HBP where we saw sneak peaks of his "past". It's really thrilling reading how he came to be one of the most heartless villains.
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
umm...it would be voldemort from the harry potter series...and elliot drescoll from her secret santa...and maybe rachel conley from winter roses!!!!!!!!!
they all are very very fascinating to me...
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh good other people who like Bellatrix shes definitely my favourite HP villain

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Iago from Othello. Never seen such a fascinating characterization of a villain who wanted to be evil just for the fun of it.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm has to be Voldermort...he just had a certain element to him...and one of the most daring villians in the story hehe
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bellatrix. She was facinating and undeniably evil, which made for wonderful reading.
anee_4_life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it has to be voldemort my fav villains and than bellatrix is awesome
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two of the fictional villains I've found most fascinating are those in Dan Brown's books,"The Da Vinci Code" & "The Angels & Demons" Especially,the villain in "Angels & Demons" was simply mind-blowing😛