Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hmm...if i were Agony Aunt..i would adivse Gunjan to distance herself from Samrat...give him some space to realize who is more important to him and how much he loves her. If I were Gunjan I would follow the advise I just gave..or be straight up honest and tell Samrat my feelings and let him decide what he wants to do.
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Fab topic Chandz, one of the best DOTW ever👏👏👏!!! thanks 4 posting😃

Aunt= "stay away from Samrat, he's not ur type he flirts with every other girl/ How can u trust such a person to not break ur heart too?"

^^thats what I wud say if I were his aunty.

BUT if I were Gunjan. I would have a makeover and try to become best friends with him..for some time. And later on tell him the truth😉

nikita_88 thumbnail
As an agony aunt i don't know what advise I would give her but if i was Gunjan I would make Sam jealous as he has already said he doesn't like with other guys, use Dia's tactic like she did with Guru get yourself a boyfriend to make Sam jealous (well he could be a friend just helping her). Hopefully Sam will realise his feelings for her as he already shows signs of liking her.
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would advice gunjan to just to tell her feeling to samrat so atleast she knows she has told him and then distance herself away so samrat can have some space to think about the imortance of gunjan in samrats life. maybe samrat love gunan aswell but doesnt realise it yet so gunjan distancing herself may allow samrat to get in touch with his feeling.

cuteface_321 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if i was to give some advise i would tell her to wait and just let everything go on itself and slowely samrat will realise that he doesnt love sheena he loves Gunjun!! lol this is my best advise soo faar...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really good DoTW!!!!.....
If i was gunjans agony aunt i would have told her to move over sammy and divert her attention......you know dey say.......if you love a person allow him to go....if he comes back only den he was youres if doesnt he never was......