Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Preity Zinta's dating Vikram Chatwal?

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Preity Zinta's dating Vikram Chatwal?

This is Preity Zinta new supposed boyfriend

What do you think of him and what about them ?
I think he is average!!

After her break-up with Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta has moved on and how. On April 3, Mumbai Mirror had broken the story on how Priety and Ness's relationship was going through a rough patch and that the two were only together as business partners in their IPL team, Kings XI Punjab. But Preity is far from being heartbroken and instead has a new man in her life..

pinkvilla.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
isn't Chatwal married? and he looks like he has gained some weight there.

Wow she looks gorgeous in the pic....i love her hair

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i thought him and his wife were on a trial seperatioN? looks like they wont be getting bak together now!.but i thought he wasnt gonna take his pug off? its off now, and hes FAT

by the way...he  also dated GIESEL BUNDCHEN! i find it hard to belive, but yes, its true...he even has a G tattooed...hes rich so i dont blame preity, maybe he can help her buy the team off ness wadia lol
Originally posted by: plasticpolaroid

isn't Chatwal married? and he looks like he has gained some weight there.

Yes, Chatwal is married to Miss Fishlips Priya Sachdev. But when has that ever stopped him before? The guy is known for his drinking, partying and womanizing ways. Everytime I look at him, I am disgusted. 🤢 Besides, their marriage was arranged by Queeny Dhody. It was not a marriage, it was a joke.

And Priety has a history with married men....Shekhar Kapoor, Amir Khan (not sure if this is completely true, but there were a lot of rumours), anyone? So I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.
Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Yes, Chatwal is married to Miss Fishlips Priya Sachdev. But when has that ever stopped him before? The guy is known for his drinking, partying and womanizing ways. Everytime I look at him, I am disgusted. 🤢 Besides, their marriage was arranged by Queeny Dhody. It was not a marriage, it was a joke.

And Priety has a history with married men....Shekhar Kapoor, Amir Khan (not sure if this is completely true, but there were a lot of rumours), anyone? So I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.

i never knew about shekar kapoor.. but i have heard rumours about amir too..! 

seems like match made in heaven.. 

has she broken up with ness..?  in this pic though, one could pass them off as a couple... really hope it's not true...  
Wow so someone put a pic and wrote rubbish ...so she must be dating him right..how many times more should she deny this 100 maybe for media to belive her.

Topic closed anyways this is not a proper article but something off pinkvilla.