Humble request to all

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi to all,

A request.... I don't know if it is small or big, but I hope u consider this..

We all knew about the Srilankan tamil eelam problem.. How they are suffering there..

S'day when i was watching Ungalil yaar adutha prabhu deva in Vijay TV - Semifinals 1.

The last performance was by Premgopal - a guy who came as a refugee to India at the age of 10... He performed taking the srlankan tamil eelam concept... It was heart touching or you can cal it heart breaking. His performance, expressions along with the other members, the words from his sister and mom were so touching.. It shook me and brought tears in my eyes.. not only me, almost all me friends, shared the same feeling with me.. I request you to just watch the performance once..

His sister said "ovoru Indian kaalulayum vizhundhu kekarom edhavadhu panunga. Engalukku urimai illai aana ungalukku iruku" His mother told that they had to wait in Q for getting drinking water..
His mother told "Idhu naadagam illai. Unami. Nadakudhu"
I don't think it was organized. It was spontaneous. Nothing seemed to be like a set up... It was all real..
For those who say it is all just creative, Even if it was not real, why can't we watch the performance by one who experienced it, when we watch the performance by so many actors…
I don't want to argue if it was real agony or not, it was all true... They did not or money but for their people there...

We spend lot of time in net... Please spare 10 mins of your valuable performance to watch this in net..
We have video updates in many sites.. I bet u all will be moved..

Please Please Please...

Humble request - watch it once... Give them applause wherever u r...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey Meena,

actually i do follow who is the next PD (too lazzy to type in tamil😳), but havent seen for like 2 months now coz of studies.

I have seen the  first semifnale this weekend  , they all rocked but Premgopals first performances was too good....his concept was very touching and me too along with a friend had tears while watching it...but tears couldnt been controlled anymore when he talked about the peace bird

Hats of to him for taking  this as a  opportunity to express that pain he had👏👏...and thanks for the info😊

He is a direct finalists

Okay, lets diiscuss more on the thread u have started for PD show😉

Meena.IF thumbnail
Thanks for the Reply Meli. Lets meet on the other thread.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks arjun for this infor. im goin to watch that right now!
Meena.IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

thanks arjun for this infor. im goin to watch that right now!

Thanks for the response. And the war is over now. Not sure, if the people will not any have need to make a similar performance - as said by vishnuvardhan. Lets us pray for the best.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you Arjun and Meena...

though i never got the chance to watch this show before, thanks to Meli who suggested I watch this the day after it was telecasted! 

I was very much touched my his performance... but what brought the tears in buckets were his speach post performance about the peace bird, and his mother's and sister's plead for help! 

Then I also watched his other hip hop performance.... it was too good.... was very very happy that he reached the finals directly....👏👏👏... all the best to Premgopal... looking forward to the final now! 
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx arjun for mentioning it. I too have seen the performance as an uncle of mines showed it too me. It was extremely touching and I too couldnt control the emotions. Hands up to him and hope he wins the finals.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Thanks for the response and support Usha_pooja..