Update 6th May- Father and Son..

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nanaji and Khemi are back in the village. Hiten is also standing to a side. Nanaji says that once trust a person's trust is lost, it is very difficult to regain the trust back. He says that Malik has lost the trust he had on him. He prays that Santo shouldn't bear the brunt of this mistake of his. Parshu kaka says that not only Santo, but the entire village will suffer. The diamond was a part of a sample. The order they get will depend on that sample. And if they dont get the order, then the factory will shut down, and they'll be penniless. Everyone starts talking amongst themselves as to what they'll do for food and shelter? Monghi runs to hiten and asks him if what everyone is saying is true? Will Malik really not give them jobs anymore? Is it true that they wont have food anymore? Hiten doesn;t know what to say.. Khemi tana marofies that she doesn;t know how some people can stand by and watch someone else take the blame for things, when because of that person so many people are adversely affected.

Santo tells Champakali that its her fault.. She told Hiten to cut the diamond and the diamond broke.. She says that she wonders what Malik will do now? Taru comes in then and says, What'll your malik do now? He'll make you sit on his lap, and feed you, bite by bite. He'll ask you to sit on Subhadra's chair and give you jewels and clothes. What else will your malik do? Just then Hiten comes in. Taru sees him and asks him to come in. but DM stops him, says that until ylour punishment is done you cannot step inside this house. Hiten retorts saying that he hasn't come there just like that, he's come to confess to his mistake. DM asks what mistake? Hiten says that the diamond broke because of him. It wasn't Madhav Solanki's fault. He was the one who broke the diamond. DM says, it doesn't matter if you broke the diamond or not, entire Dharampur will face the consequences. So, madhav Solanki will pay for his crime. Hiten says crime? Atleast the villagers know the difference between crime and mistake? Atleast they know what is right and just. DM gets irritated. He says YOU are talking to me about justice and fairness?Have you done anything worthwhile for these villagers, other than bringing poverty upon them? Because of you, the entire village will be on the streets. Because of what you've done, the factory is on the verge of shutting down. And in 7 days, even I wont be able to do anything about it. Hiten is tearing up..Hiten says that he will try and find a solution in 7 days. He goes on to say that again he's disappointed him as a father. DM gets maha irritated now. He says, dont you dare say that. You have no clue what I am going through right now. You will understand that only when YOU become a father. To know that your child is responsible for so many people losing their livelihood is something I have to live with. A father always wants to see his son achieving great heights. Not committing such mistakes. You achieve something on your own. You do something, without being in my shadow. Then you'll have my admiration. You find a solution for this problem within 7 days. If they're not able to send the sample in 7 days, then even he wont be able to stop the factory from being shut down. And DM asks him to leave. Hiten leaves.

Santo tells DM that Hiten isn;t at fault. She was the one who asked Hiten to help nanaji. Her nanaji was sick, thats why she asked Hiten to help him out. DM tells her that it doesn't matter. It can be her fault, her nanaji's or hiten's. Vut the entire Village will suffer the consequences. And if it comes to that state, he will never forgive that person. And whoever it is, will have no place in this house. Santo tears up. DM walks off. He walks right over the rangoli and the design is spoilt. Santo starts crying.

Its night time and Santo is at the entrance, staring at the rangoli and crying her heart out. Moti comes there and gives her a hankerchief and asks her to wipe her tears. Its apshagun to cry at night time.Moti keeps asking her to take the hanky. Santo is just terrified. She slowly stands up and Moti starts off. She says that since the day Santo has entered their life, nothing has gone right. First Hiten left then Maulik left. Hiten is a a prisoner in her house, and Maulik is one in his own house. And if that wasn't enough, she locked up Suraj as well.. If all that wasn't enough, now she's trying to get Kadambari also into trouble. Nothing has gone right for her brother, since the day he married her. She says that she's become bad luck. If she sees Santo's face in the morning, her day goes bad. If she sees her at night, she's not able to sleep all night. She asks her if guruji saw the right kundali in the first place? And if her nanaji paid off guruji with diamonds he stole and got her married to DM?She asks Santo if she's nirlaj?? One who's shameless... Santo is silent throughout her tirade. Moti ends by saying, she better never cry in the house at night. Never again, and walks off...

At the village, Hiten is being accused by all the billagers and khemi. That they are in this peril thanks to him. Khemi adds that if he did not know how to, he shouldn;t have accepted the task. Hiten is upset and he walks off. Hiten sits down, and breaksdown. Monghi comes to him and asks him what's wrong? Why is he crying? Hiten says that he tried to help the villagers out and he made a mistake. And everyone is blaming him.Khemi, comes there, she's standing behind them..Hiten continues saying no one sees that he insulted his masa and sent him away for these people. For them, he went to Malik's house to accept his mistake and to tell him that they'll find a solution in 7 days. But there's no way that these people will work together, these people who are always finding fault. Monghi tells him not to worry, that they'll find a solution. She tells him that her nanaji says that men shouldn't cry. She asks him to stop crying and wipes his tears off with her dupatta. Both of them get up and walk away.. Khemi, is kind of remorseful..

In the mansion, Suraj and Birwa are watching Tom and Jerry, the volume is high.. DM is in the adjacent room, thinking about the diamond that broke. He gets frustrated and throws down a glass of juice. Santo comes there running, with an achar ka dabba. DM sees her, but doesn't say anything. He goes into the next room and switches off the TV. Asks the kids why they're watching TV all the time. Suraj whines ki its tom and jerry and tom was just about to kill jerry.. DM yells ki there's no need for TV, asks them to go to their rooms and study. The kids stalk away sulking. Santo silently observes this. She goes to suraj, who's throwing a chotta sa tantrum and asks him why he's angry.Suraj says that dad is bad, Why did he switch off the tv? Tom was just about to kill jerry. Santo talks to him sweetly, tells him that there are a lot of things going on.. Suraj says that he understands everything. Taru foi told him that she was responsible for everything. The diamond breaking and all.. Santo shrugs that away and says that may be, but dont call your dad bad.. He gets you chocolate na? He so sweet to you all the time.. Suraj also agrees and says yes.. Santo asks suraj if he'll do something for her? He says yes. She whispers her plan in his ear..

DM is in his room, sitting on a chair, his leg on a table and head in his hand. Suraj comes in and sits in the same position. DM notices this. He puts his hand down and sits up straight in the chair. Suraj does the same. Santo comes and stands at the doorway. DM picks up the newspaper and starts reading it. Suraj does the same. He glances at Santo, she signals him to go ahead. Suraj sings off key, completely besura, humein tumse pyaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte, tumhare sivaa... DM gives him a look, asks him what he's doing? Suraj says he's singing.. DM says, but why?? Suraj says, you're not letting me watch tv na, thats why i'm singing.. DM melts completely and sits him on his lap..Tells him that you're singing?? Suraj says yes.. DM says, Besure, suraj says, yes... Tells him you want to watch tv?? Suraj says yes.. DM says ok go, watch your Toum and Jerry... Suraj hugs him and says thank you, and that Santo was right, you'll laugh if I do this...

DM is surprised, turns toward the door, Santo is standing there. She gets scared... Episode ends..

Preview -Taru is talking on the phone(to khemi).. She says that since you've called here, you'll want to talk to your sister only. You dont want to talk to me. Tell me whats the matter. Khemi says, ji.. woh nanaji.. Taru gets excited.. She says kya nanaji?? Mar gaya kya budha?? Santo who's standing right behind her, runs to her and snatches the phone...
Edited by sns23 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Mru so much for the update , still not reading it but I want to thank u first for this work u and sukhi are doing for us , u're really helping us to understand the episode , thank u once again
have to read it no and watch the epi than be back inchallah
thnks......... looks like atleast for sometime ekta has done away with her old tricks......

wht a mindblowing episode......

everything frm the begining to the end was power paked..... with nothing becomin a drag......the father son talk was jus too gud.....loked very very real.....i m sure many fathers would have give a bashin to their sons......nd the scene whr mongi wipes hitens tears jus fantastic.....nd finally the suraj -dm cuddlin.......was also very sweet.....

nd to be honest motiben was also perfect in todays episode.....

but sad endin...... nanaji is no more......😔Edited by kooldesi_fun - 14 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My pleasure Manel.. It was no problem.. The last scene is really really cute...Little Suraj stole the show today...
sns23 thumbnail
Nanaji is fine, Kooldesi... Taru was dramatising... Khemi looked very calm... Nothing's happened to nanaji...
no......khemi was not calm...she was probably goin to break on the phone......nd by her tone looked somethin serious happened.......

but yeah defnitely i would not want anythin to happen to nanaji..... he was a talented actor nd provided a gud charater in the show..... i would not want his exit.......
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Thank u Mru nice update

i like hiten moongi scene and DM suraj are fab singer 😉......next dharampur ideal is suraj dharamraj mahiyavanshi 😆

moti say's nanaka tuje god me bitha de ga ......also she say's ye sab dekhne se pahele mujey uthaa kyun nahi liya ........bas ye uski hi kahi huvi baat sach ho jaaye

sns23 thumbnail
^^ I'm pretty sure he's alright.. Moti was dramatising, Khemi dint get a word in at all...Maybe I'm wrong, but I dont think anything serious has happened to nanaji... The repeat is in 5 mins.. I'll try n see the preview once again...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru. Sounds like a wonderful episode besides Moti. How insensitive of her to say something like 'buddhar mar gaya kya'? about Nananji. I badly need to see a track where her humiliation and suffering starts.

I believe DM did NOT talk to the portrait at all - about all the problems or about HIten? If you confirm that then it is a good sign - a very good sign.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think suraj is always the star whenever he's part of the show he's soooo shweet