dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

srry to ask here but no1 replies in help desk so i had to post it here...just need a lil info on KTH....

well i saw a video on facebook where rishi dies and it also showed that mahek was married to him but  wasnt it tat rishi was already married to some1 and varun was gonna get married to him wat happened to tat...and another  one did rishi turn into a gud fellow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverudis thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I doubt if Rishi ever dies in KTH. however i can answer some of the questions. Rishi thru-out was a gray shaded character...he hated Kashish so was doing all bad things to make her and her family suffer but he loved his brother Sujal and was ready to do anything for him.

Rishi tricks Mehak and gets her pregnant to settle score with Kashish. After that he leaves her. Meanwhil Varun falls in love with Mehak and marries her after she gives birth to Rishi's son.

Rishi was thrown out of R&G house, because Sujal comes to know about Rishi. In order ro get back into house, Rishi marries Sanjana, daughter of Rahejas.

i hope I was a help.

Edited by foreverudis - 14 years ago
gohil2 thumbnail
thanks it does help but i m still wondering y was mahek married to rishi.. u can figure it out if u watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOdPAVbRPkQ&feature=related

in there the driver is piyush (i thought piyush died lol) and that is mahek who says she is married to rishi...
Edited by gohil2 - 14 years ago
veenisha thumbnail
well rishi did dies at the end . and yes he married mahek because varun left mehak 4r some other girl and mehek wanted her child (ie mehak and rishi) to stay with her and not with varun so she married Rishi as he the real father for legal custody and Rishi's charact. was made positive towards the end .

i hope it helped u .😊
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gohil1

srry to ask here but no1 replies in help desk so i had to post it here...just need a lil info on KTH....

well i saw a video on facebook where rishi dies and it also showed that mahek was married to him but  wasnt it tat rishi was already married to some1 and varun was gonna get married to him wat happened to tat...and another  one did rishi turn into a gud fellow

yah he got married 2 her afterwards and turned 2 a gud guyz infact he died by saving sujal's life😭😭