5 May WRITTEN update: When a diamond breaks..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

5 May 2009
Tuesday

The episode begins with morning dawning and Nanaji asleep in his room .. Khemi comes in the morning to take a look
at him and is shocked to see the sample diamond lying on the machine in pieces, and Hiten not in the room .. she rushes
outside and asks Mongi where Hiten is and she suggests she take a look at the lake ... Khemi rushes to the lake ..

Khemi rushes to the lake .. Hiten is sitting on a big stone near the lake , lost in his thoughts. Hiten's mind goes back to Pinakin's words
while he gave Nanaji the diamonds.. his exact words that the fate of the entire village depended on him and if in any case,
they do not get the order, the factory may have to shut down. Hiten is very worried. Khemi comes and stands behind
him and starts yelling on him for ruining everything and being so irresponsible with the diamond ..

K: From the last 31 years , my nanaji has been crafting diamonds for Malik .. and never has he let a blemish fall upon a diamond's surface
never has he failed with a diamond before now, and look waht you have done, in just one night's deeds, you have put
a blemish on his entire work and dedication towards your father... why did you do all this? How could you be so careless?

H: Dont talk like a fool .. I simply wanted to finish the diamond as soon as possible and return it to him, that' all ..

K: That is your mistake .. and that is OUR mistake .. that we all entrusted such a unexperienced person like you
with such a huge responsibility .. it is my Santo's mistake that she sided with you and my Nanaji's mistake
that he showed full faith in your abilities.. and this is how you answer them? Like this? Were you not aware that the
fate of so many villagers depended upon this diamond? How could you .. because of you an entire village will suffer..

H: Look I did not do it intentionally, it was a mistake ..

K: Intentionally or by mistake, but the person who will have to face the malik's brunt is my nanaji..
what can you do about that? Now what can you do to help us out .. dont know what punishment the malik will
give us..

Meanwhile the villagers gather around Khemi listening to her talking so loud .. she is upset and leaves .. everyone looks accusingly at
Hiten .. he is upset ..

At the DM mansion,

Santo and Champakali are making a beautiful rangoli and Champakali tells her that she is really good at this ..

S: My nanaji always used to say that a courtyard is incomplete without a rangoli ..

C: Yes .. and look how big and pretty this one is ..

S: This is small, I make a big rangoli when it's diwali .. it's 4 times bigger than this ..

Santo gets up to shake the rangoli off her hands .. and at that time, DM walks in .. he stops by the tulsi plant looks at the rangoli
appreciatevely. . he tells Champakali that she has indeed done a very good job with the rangoli and takes out some money,
handing it to her .. she refuses, telling him that this is all Santo's hard work .. DM looks a little surprised
and turns to Santo .. he holds out the money and asks her to accept it as appreciation ..

S: Malik, I did not do this for the money, I did it because of my happiness .. which I get out of it ..

DM: I know that, take this money and give it to Champakali with your own hands and ask her to feed
some needy ones with the money ..

Santo takes the money .. DM leaves .. Santo is very happy and gushes with Champakali and laughs and tells her
that it is such a happy moment for her .. Malik appreciated her work .. she is ecstatic .. Santo and Champakali start doing the fugdi - holding hands
and moving around in circles in joy ..

DM who remembers some work comes out again and is captivated by the sight of a carefree Santo .. who is having
fun with Champakali, laughing her blues away .. he just stands and stares.. Champakali stops as she sees him .. Santo
gets extremely conscious and is about to give explanations when DM stops her and tells her to tell Maulik to reach the factory on time..
DM goes inside .. Santo looks at Champakali with lots of happiness in her twinkling eyes ..

All the villagers are gathered at Nanaji's place as he has come to know of the mishap ..

N: This is very sad indeed.. all these years I handled diamonds for malik .. and now this? I cant believe all this happened ..
This diamond was very important. . malik will be immensely disappointed in me and will surely punish me ..

Parshuram Kaka: Nothing of that sort will happen Madhav Kaka .. you have been working for the malik for so many years, and
you have created some gems for him .. we will all come with you and plead and ask the malik to give us one
more diamond to work on ..

N: You dont understand .. this was no ordinary diamond .. this was the biggest diamond .. the entire sample was this diamond
alone .. it was the most precious .. and such diamonds are hard to get .. I am sure malik had kept this diamond
with him, uncut for years, for a rough time like this .. such stones are very hard to get ..

Hiten is listening to all this from outside the window .. Khemi is very sad ..

Villager: Let Hiten bhai go .. he is the one responsible for all this .. and afterall he is the malik's son .. I am sure malik
will forgive him ..

N: No it s not his fault, it's mine .. he was just trying to help me out .. no it's not his fault .. I must go and face the consequences myself..

Nanaji puts the turban on his head and leaves for the mansion .. Hiten is standing outside, all the villlagers turn and look at him
accusingly ..

As instructed by DM, Santo goes up to the store-room .. as she opens the room , Maulik , who is consuming alchohol .. hides the bottle behind
him .. Santo is shocked .. and tries to talk to him .. Maulik taunts her and comes closer.. Santo smells alchohol and covers her mouth

S: Maulik Bhai, alchohol and you?

M: Yes.. so what will you do - just like you have covered your mouth now, let it stay shut... if you open that mouth
of yours , I will not spare you, you understand? Now leave!

Santo closes the door timidly and leaves .. Maulik empties the bottle .. and looks angry ..

DM is sitting with Pinakin and Bapuji when the phone rings ..

DM: Aah think of the devil and the devil calls .. it's Virat .. yes tell me Virat ..

V: It is my duty to keep a tab on my relatives .. just called to ask you how things are going on ..

DM: Let me set things straight Virat .. you went there to Madhav Solanki's place and tried to bribe your way
to the diamonds, right? By doing this, you have initiated the war .. you have taken your first step .. now you'd better beware
and be alert .. because now it is Dharamraj's turn to retaliate.. and rest assured I will hit you hard .. let me tell you one more thing,
before thinking of decreasing my strength, try increasing yours !

Virat hangs up ..

Santo is taking tea for DM and Bapuji .. while she is walking towards him wth the tray, thoughts of Kaduu and Hiten indulging in bad
deeds come to her mind and she wonders how to tell all this to DM...

She reaches DM and he tells her to make tea .. she sits down and is putting sugar in the tea when she thinks about DM .. and
concludes that he is already caught up in the business matters and he is so worried already, so maybe she should
not tell him anything ..

DM is watching her all the time and suspects something is wrong .. Bapuji is looking at Santo, amused ..
Santo is absent-mindedly putting sugar in the tea .. DM interrupts her thoughts and asks her what she is upto ..

She gets scared and asks her if she made a mistake .. he says nothing and asks her to drink the tea she just made..

S: But I cant, this is your tea ..

DM: Just drink it ..

To DM's great surprise , Santo drinks the tea as well .. Bapuji excuses himself for some work .. DM is surprised
that Santo drank the extremely sweet tea as well .. he asks her what's wrong .. she gets stunned ..

DM : When you brought in the tea, you were not present here, when you were putting sugar in the tea,
your thoughts were somewhere else and so were they when you were drinking it .. but my thoughts were not wandering,
my eyes were set on you .. I saw you put 6 spoons of sugar in that tea ! Now tell me what's going on in your mind..

S: I .. what happened is .. errr ..

DM: Dont be afraid, tell me ..

Santo is unable to talk properly and is wringing her hands .. DM looks at her closely and then at her hands ..
he holds her hands and stops her from wringing them ...

DM: Why are you playing with your hands? Now I am sure something's wrong .. what is the problem?
Tell me ..

He looks her straight in the eye .. she is about to tell him when Champu comes and tells DM that Madhav Solanki has come to meet him
DM looks at Santo firmly ..

DM: I havent got the answer to my question yet .. and when I return, I want the answer ..

He looks at her one last time and then goes to meet Madhav Solanki .. Santo follows him ..

DM: Whoa! The stuff is ready so soon? Good good! If you'd told me , I'd have sent Pinakin over to collect the thing, but
it's good that you've come .. give me the diamond ..

Nanaji stutters and tells him that the diamond is broken in two .. DM is just too stunned for words .. he is about to say something
when Virat calls ..

(Avinash calls Virat and tells him about the sample diamond being broken earlier)

V: Sadu-bhai .. just wanted to ask you - how is your diamond sample coming up? You were quite gung-ho about it the last time I checked
but now it is all over .. what did you say -  you told me that you have your sight over the entire world .. you wanted
the 7-country deal from me, right? Now the tables have turned, now I will have your remaining China-Japan orders as well..
just wait and watch ..

DM is angry and hangs up .. he tells Nanaji that he would have or could have understood if this mistake
had happened by someone else, but he is unable to comprehend how he could make a mistake, someone so experienced
and so good at his job ..

DM: This is going to prove the biggest mistake of your life .. because this is going to affect not only you, but the punishment
will be borne by all the villagers of Dharampur as well .. this is too much .. and I will not toelrate this ..

M: Malik, what has happened has happened ..

DM: No .. this is a very big mistake ... and I will not tolerate other people suffering for one mistake of yours ..

DM is frustrated totally and goes inside .. Moti taunts Nanaji and asks them to leave .. Santo is too scared for words..

PRECAP :

Santo tells DM that it was her mistake .. (MOST PROBABLY, by the looks of it!)
DM: Your mistake, Hiten's or your Nanaji's .. the result is going to be bad for the villagers at the end of the day ..
everyone is going to suffer .. but one thing is for sure, the person responsible for it has no place in my
house ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi....Whatte episode.. Loved those two scenes... BRILLIANT stuff... And the update was GREAT....

Pari_Angle thumbnail
Thank u sukz darling ........i  am happy today for u ....30,000 post mind blowing  .....🤗

ya episode is aacha bhi tha ore thoda bura bhi .......

DM ne santu ka haath pakda hai re ........agar santu ki jagah koi ore hota means maan lo champakali hoti to DM uska haath kabhi nahi pakdta

santu uski wife hein esliye Hak se haath pakdA .......sweet
ronitfan thumbnail
MRU MRU Mruuuuuuuuuuuu !!

lovely LOVELY episode tha re ..
Dil dance maare !!

woo hoo !!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My dil goes hmmmmmmmm... LOVED it yaar.. S
ronitfan thumbnail
Me too .. me three !!!

Gosh cant STILLL believe it's my .. MYYYYYYYYYYYY DM !!!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukhi - what is up with DM? Yesterday when she wanted to talk he shut her up and shouted at her. Today, he is pressuring her to talk and tell him what the matter is. Why is he giving her these mixed signals. No wonder the poor girl is worried, scared and confused all the time.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looks like a big improvement on yesterday's episode. Thank you Sukhi for the update.

The online video download in this forum does not open. Crashes my system😡

What did DM mean by that in the precap? And why does Santo think it was her fault? Stupid girl... may be she does deserve some time away from her maalik. Let her think how much she likes him and she will think twice before putting herself in any trouble!

Am very surprised at Hiten's behaviour. Coward nikla woh tho! All Mahivanshi progeny useless!
MrsDM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the written update.
ronitfan thumbnail
It's all my pleasure

=]