RR vs DC-Royyals Wooonnn

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wat a thrilller of a match it was today😃, though i couldn't see the entire match{havent been able to see any match in entirerity😭over burdened wid booooks tyring not to be distracted by ipl but u just cant stay immune form all the excitement)...just saw the last five overs and also the highlights that followed...lekin am sooo hapyyy Royals wonnnnnn dey needed thisw in badly man...and wats more thrilling is they wond espite of getitng a start of 3 for 3😲oh my god thats somehting reallly reallly commendableeeeee and clentching a win against both DD and DC both of whome r coincedently the table leaders wld be a real morale boooster for Royals i toh stilll belive royalcs can do anythingggggg alll they need is a good momentummmm...

but am so mad at Asnodkar todya i mean watever was he thinkinggggggggg out there???? firts he lamost got smith out then smith got over provoked and lost his wicket in the very next balll and then asnodkar himself got run out...oh my god..it was a freak show for sureeee

but hv to commend raut he playeeeeeeed so responsibly and obviously warney's brilliant brain work of kepeing yusuf for the very end i think its a brilliant strateegy yaar coz u know its kind of a mind game a batsman whose walking to the crease at fourth number to chase a score of 146 wid his team;'s score card reading 3 for 3 he needs a lot of confidenceeeee and just the fact that ur team's biggest hitter is yet to  come is a motivator a fear fighterrrrr

and for me the moment of the day were two ek toh gill christ tkaing warney's catch...lolll..it was exciting to see both the ausies poised against each other..and doosra rp's misfiled in the last ball of the nineteenth over which brought a boundary to Rr i knew it then this matc was sooo ourssss..hehe

way to go royalssssssssssssssssssssssssss loveee themmmmmmmm as i said before i dunno if they wld win the match or no but ams ure they wld definatly win hearts😃😳..and ot the rets of the teams whos igned us out..just wana say atch out for us u never know wen and how the underdogs once again become the flag bearrer😃😳..."amen"😉to that thought