1 May WRITTEN update: Whoever said life is FAIR?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
1 May 2009

Friday

The episode begins with Hiten putting the ready pots in a basket outside the house
when a car stops by at the house with the headlights beaming on his eyes .. a figure steps outside.. It is Virat ..
Virat comes and they both greet each other .. Nanaji, Khemi and Mongi come
outside the house and are surprised to see Virat there .. Virat tells Hiten that
he was missing him a lot and therefore came to meet him ..

V: I just wanted to see how my nephew was doing .. therefore I came by ..
actually Hiten I wanted to a favor of you ..

Virat sits down and opens his briefcase which is full of money .. even before he utters a word,
Hiten gets up and tells him that he knows what he wants and goes inside
to take it ..

Virat thinks to himself that he always knew Hiten would help him get the diamond
material from Madhav Solanki and help him defeat his father .. Hiten comes back
with the uncut diamond .. Virat is very happy and is about to take him from him when
Hiten closes his wrist ..

H:  I knew this is what you were after .. but I am not going to give it to you ..
Nanaji always told me something and he was right, you can never
defeat my father when it comes to business.. do not mind my words, but you
neither have the eye for a good diamond and neither the large-heartedness
to appreciate one and quote a appropriate price .. let me tell you what a diamond is..
(points to Madhav) - He there, he is a priceless diamond .. you know why?
Because the bond that he shares with my father, the trust that my father
places in him, the relationship they share, is far above the relationship we both share..
He has worked for my father for the last 31 years .. he has worked on more diamonds for
my father than the days in my life, than the times my father has put a loving hand
over my head .. and THIS is a price you quote for his loyalty and finesse?

Let me tell you something , there are somethings which are just not in our hand .. like
where we are born .. and who are parents are .. same thing with me, though I did not wish
for it, but I was born in Dharampur and I am Mr.Mahiyavanshi's son .. and some of
his traits have passed on to me in my blood .. from today onwards, the responsibility
of the diamonds that Madhav Solanki is working on, the security of those diamonds is my
responsibility .. and I will not let anyone mess with them ..

Next time that you are here, meet me as my maasa, I will be delighted..
but if you come here with the intention of sabotaging the work done
on these diamonds, I will snatch the feet under your ground with the same hands that
now touch your feet in respect ..

Virat is annoyed and leaves .. Mongi praises Hiten for his deeds and tells him that
even if he makes less pots from tomorrow, she will have no problem .. Hiten walks up
to them .. Nanaji looks at him gratefully .. almost crying.. he looks at Khemi .. she grows
uncomfortable and goes inside, stealing a glance at him ..

It's morning time .. Santo is sleeping in the mandir .. she is having a happy dream ..
remembering all the moments where Meghna brought her closer to DM .. she has
a faint smile on her face .. when suddenly Motiben splashes water on her face
and yells at her telling her to get up ..

MB: You know why I splashed water on your face? to wake you up  .. for the last
two weeks, you have been living as the malkin of the house .. but no more .. Meghna
is gone now .. you have made my mandir unholy from the last so many days, but not now ..

In a way, I am happy that you experienced life as the malkin .. because that will add to your
difficulty in staying in the outhouse with Champakali .. as they say, once a beggar gets to eat
malai, he has difficulty adjusting to his poor food .. you ate my khichdi right? Now I will
make you suffer for a dry roti ..

MB taunts her , telling her that it is time she got back to her miserable self
after being illusioned of living as Malkin .. MB leaves .. Santo is sad ..

Nanaji is working on the diamonds and is coughing a lot .. Khemi runs to him and finds that
he has high fever .. she tells him to relax but he tells her that he has a lot
of work left .. she rushes to a doctor .. Hiten tries talking to her but she
tells him that she's not going to listen to him .. she leaves ..

Nanaji tells Hiten that that is the difference between Santo and Khemi ..
Santo listens to everyone .. and Khemi always gives everyone a mouthful ..

Maulik is all ready to go to the factory and everyone blesses him .. MB assures him that
DM will not make him toil because he will also realize that it is his first day ..
Baa cooks and packs his favorite food in the tiffin .. he takes everyone's blessing and
leaves for the factory .. MB wishes for the differences between DM and Maulik to end soon..

Sandeep walks in through the frontdoor and MB asks him how he came in and
who he is .. she yells for the gaurd when Sandy tells her that he is Kaduu's friend.. she
recognises him as the friend who had called on the engagement night and he
agrees.. he asks to meet Kaduu and MB tells him to go ahead ..

Kaduu is talking to Preeti on the phone telling her how much she is missing Sandeep
and he just walks into her room and hugs her from behind .. he takes the phone
and asks Preeti to call back after some time .. Kaduu is totally shocked to see him and
he announces that he walked in right thru the front door .. Kaduu closes the door and
shows him the marriage registration papers and asks him to sign so that
they can have a legally registered marriage because the enmity between their
dads does not look like it's ending anytime soon .. he takes the papers away
and tells her that he is not going to escape the situation and he will marry her
only with her father's consent and they will definitely think of a solution ..

Champakali is walking with water towards Kaduu's room when she hears MB yelling
for her .. Santo takes the water away and asks Champu to go to MB .. Champu tells her to
take the tray to Kaduu's room .. as she is going up, the phone rings and MB yells for someone
to receive it .. Santo goes down and picks up the phone .. it's Meghna on the other side ...

M: How are you?

S: I am doing very good .. and you?

M: Ofcourse you will do just fine without me around .. now I am sure DM's full attention
is on you ..

Santo is sad ...

M: Ok tell me .. have you bought stuff for yourself, for Kaduu's wedding? the sarees, the jewels?

Santo does not answer.. Meghna reminds her that Subhi had got a bridal saree for Kaduu
when she was born .. and asks Santo to take a look at it and send it for finishing .. Meghna asks
Santo if Duggu had called .. Santo tells her that she had not ..

M: What a strange boy ! I had asked him to call .. ! I want Kaduu and Duggu to know
each other properly .. so I wanted him to call and talk to her .. ok I will tell him to call
rightaway .. you also tell Kaduu to talk to her , ok?

Meghna hangs up .. Santo goes to Kaduu's room and is shocked to see Kaduu and Sandeep
hugging .. Sandeep is stunned to see her .. Kaduu yells at her asking her why she is here
and she tells her that jamai-raja is going to call .. Sandeep is uncomfortable and tells
Kaduu he'll meet her at the class .. he leaves ..

S: Kaduu-ben, what was all this? What if Malik would have seen this?

K: Malik what? Dont meddle in this matter .. even that day I had told you
that I shall marry only Sandeep .. how dare you keep interfering in my matters..
regarding malik .. he will come to know when he should ..

MB comes after hearing all the shouting and asks Kaduu what the matter is ..
Kaduu lies that Santo is trying to be her mother and telling her how to talk
and behave with her friends ..

K: Just because I am engaged , does that change everything? Can I not talk to my friends?
When you had no problem in me meeting Sandeep, why does she?

MB is very angry at Santo and drags her down the stairs by her hand and tells her that she
has had enough of her trying to make her place in this house
even after Meghna is gone .. Bapuji is eying MB angrily .. MB is yelling at Santo, wringing her hand
when DM calls out from behind her .. MB stops and turns around ..

DM walks down the stairs, totally confused ..

DM: What IS this, Moti-ben? What is all this?

MB: That is what I want to know too naanka, what is all this? What is with
this girl trying to be Kaduu's mother? Trying to defame her by
linking her with some other guy than her fiance?

DM is further stunned and looks at Santo who is silently pleading through her teary eyes ..

PRECAP: Shanky calls and Santo receives the call, introducing himself as Duggu ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Noor*~ thumbnail
1st 😛😆....OMG...i don't feel like studyin any more for exams😡....and right when i log in i see that today's epi is up😃

thanks sooooooo much!

i really really really don't like Moti-ben😡.....she's sooooooo harsh and i'm surprised that Subhi's parents meaning DM's so called parents don't say anything.....i mean there are little children in the house
Edited by ~*Noor*~ - 15 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm the first one to read!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks alot dear!!!!!!!!!!!!

My gut feelings:-

(1) Sandeep is a cheat like his father. He would use and finally throw Kaddu and in the end only Santo would be there to help her
(2) Hiten would start helping Nanaji and this would bring Khemi more closer to Hiten
(3)Now Virat would try to harm Nanaji somehow or the other
(4)I feel MotiBen would get it back from DM for letting Sandeep into Kaddu's room.
(5) Soft corner is being developed by DM for Santo

ronitfan thumbnail
Hahahaha  we belong to the same breed, Noor !

Even I have an exam on the 5th and I cant seem to want to study !!
LOOL

EDIT:

One scene I missed out ..
Virat comes back to Avinash .. unsuccessful and Avinash tells him angrily that if they dont get the workers, Saumil Bhai will give the big order they have to DM .. Virat tells him he will do anything it takes ..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sukhi sweety thank u very much darling🤗🤗
ronitfan thumbnail
Niveditha :

You are right .. DM is a bit of an orthodox person .. maybe he will think that Santo thought that it is unappropriate to let Sandeep meet Kaduu in private now that she is engaged and yell at MB !!!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukhi. The promo was a teaser.

SanRaj have had a lot of focus since Megs arrived. I think for now the tracks will shift back to the business rivalry for DM and Santu-Moti-Kaddu on the home front. I am not holding any high hopes of Moti being taken to task by DM as of now. There will be more atyachaars on Santu.

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON Hiten
👏

because u are so ur father's son
👏

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⭐️

like father like son

wohooooooooooo and yipeeeeeee
ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure Gauri

@ Hema :

Noooooooo it cannot be ..
They've promoted the promo tooooo much and if there is nothing to back it up in the show, then it will be BAAAAD for the viewers because they will lose interest .. we are missing the point that the promo is actually meant for the Monday episode, because tonight's episode was actually meant to air yesterday na ..
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updtae sukhi...

poor poor santo😭...i hate moti....why is she being such a sadist yaar😡...i am not understanding her character........she could not see her smile even in her sleep🤬......

hate kaddu 😡for waht she did to santu today.....i want santo to tell DM the truth abt sandeep on monday...i am sure DM will believe her....atleast she wont get into trouble later on.....

hiten and khemi👎🏼.......

with DM not knowing what santo is being put through by moti🤬...........todays episode was like Dil key armaan aasoon woh mein doob gayee......

OK...after all the sulking and ranting....i am still not losing hope on DM.....i could see he did not like the way moti was handling santo.........he has to take her side on moday if the promo is true....