RCB vs. KKR [19] & KXIP vs. MI [20]

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
April 29th, 2009 Match Summaries!

Thanks to CricInfo:

⭐️Discussion⭐️
    Those of you who watched the match, what would you rate the match  out of 5? (Based on the quality of cricket etc)
    According to you, who would have been the Man of the Match (both matches)?
  1. Any changes you would make to compared the empire's decisions?

Feel free to share other thoughts!😃

April 20th, 2009 Matches!

21st match: Deccan Chargers v Delhi Daredevils at Centurion - Apr 30, 2009 (12:30 local, 10:30 GMT)

22nd match: Chennai Super Kings v Rajasthan Royals at Centurion - Apr 30, 2009 (16:30 local, 14:30 GMT)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow finally the mosted awietd matches r r gonna air today
but is it 20th april or 30th
india_spider thumbnail
Good to know this forum
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

For the Mohali and Mumbai match match..:-

Those of you who watched the match, what would you rate the match  out of 5? (Based on the quality of cricket etc)-4/5..Cuz In dis match I was completely neutral..As in I ws supporting both Mumbai and Mohali..and Mohali have played 3 matches wid Mumbai..in both d  IPL seasons and Mohali have won 3 times..!!Last time also..in the second match..in IPL first season..IT ws a thriller..and dis time..also wid a very small margin..Mohali won..So I wl give 4 cuz of the excitement..and all and v even gotta c the youngsters lyk Abdulla performing..
  1. According to you, who would have been the Man of the Match (both matches)?

Err..Sangakkara definitely deserved the Man of d match award..Cuz of his brilliant 45 and..wen every1 were gttng out..He ws the one hu held the innings together..In terms of bowling..Abdulla and Malinga both deserved an applause..fr deir bowling..Malinga ws outstanding wid his Run rate of I think onli 3..so he really did give Punjab a run for their money..

Any changes you would make to compared the empire's decisions?
Nope..

For the RCB and KKR match

Those of you who watched the match, what would you rate the match  out of 5? (Based on the quality of cricket etc)-3/5- Cuz of sum intense bowling by RCB..Esp Anil Kumble..!!
  1. According to you, who would have been the Man of the Match (both matches)?

Tough decision between..Anil Kumble and Goswami..but both of dem really made KKR win..!!I wonder y ws Boucher made d man of the match..Not tht he dint play well or smthng but..still

Any changes you would make to compared the empire's decisions?

I dont think so..