29 April UPDATE: The day of unseen goodbyes

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

29 April 2009

Wednesday

The episode begins with Hiten sleeping outside the house when Mongi comes out of the house with a lot of things , shifting them outside the house . Hiten asks her why all this is being shifted outside the house. Mongi tells him that she is doing exactly as Khemi is telling her to. Hiten taunts her and asks her where all her guts go in front of her sister… and why she is not able to talk back to her like she talks back to him. Just then, Khemi comes out with more things in her hand and tells Mongi to go inside and give water to Nanaji .. while going, Mongi stops and taunts Hiten in front of Khemi, telling him that he always forgets what to say when Khemi is around . She storms off .. Hiten asks Khemi what's happening and she tells him that Nanaji wants more space to work inside and that polishing and cutting machines are going to be brought home .. Hiten tells her that he never knew there were so many machines involved in diamond work ..

K : This is so surprising .. you are learning the trade and you don't know that cutting and polishing machines come separate? Nanaji always says – when you learn something, learn it thoroughly ..

H: Well, your nanaji ALSO says that you should not talk to me like you are punishing or scolding me .. do you listen to that, too?

K: I don't know WHY we are keeping you here ..

She is irritated and walks away .. Hiten scorns at the sisters .. and says to himself that they eat all the chilly in the village themselves.. and that is why they are so angry all the time …

____________________-

Santo is in DM's room… doing embroidery on a purse.. DM walks in the room and asks her what she is doing .. she tells him that Meghna is leaving the next day, so she is making a purse for her .. he nods .. and walks towards the music system .. he tells Santo to ask Champakali if his haldi-milk is ready .. she leaves .. he switches on the music and picks up the purse she has made and sits on the bed .. he really likes and admires the work Santo does on the purse .. he puts it to his side .. and as he is feeling very sleepy , he just lies down on the bed with his hand sprawled over the bed .. Santo returns with the milk to find him sleeping .. she puts the milk aside .. till then, the song ends .. she goes and opens the window as it is very hot .. and then switches off the light .. she moves towards him to take the purse and bends over him .. just as she gets the purse and is about to retract, her mangalsutra gets stuck in his kurta-button .. .

She is very scared .. and keeps tugging at it so that it will come undone .. after a while, DM's eyes open because of the tugging and he is shocked to see Santo bending over him at such close proximity .. he sits up and looks at her and then at her mangalsutra stuck in his button .. he pulls her a little closer to ease the tension of the string and then frees it from his kurta and throws it towards her .. Santo explains everything and he listens silently.. then gestures her to stop and hands her the purse..

His sight goes to the open window .. he goes and closes it .. telling Santo not to keep the windows open in the future..

DM: It is alright if I sweat .. but the lamp near Subhadra's portrait should not go out .. you understand?

DM goes to sleep and so does Santo ..

The next morning,

Meghna comes to DM's room .. Santo gifts her the purse .. telling her that she made it for her .. Meghna also gives Santo something and asks her to open it .. Santo opens it to find a framed photograph of the moment where DM and her held hands at Maulik's birthday party because of Saumil bhai .. Meghna asks her how she liked it and Santo tells her it's very good ..

M : It is a miracle Bhabhi .. even in my wildest dreams I never thought I would think of anyone other than Subhi for DM .. and today I am giving you a framed photograph of the both of you together .. when I heard that DM married for a second time, I was very sad .. but now that I came here .. and saw you, talked with you .. I have no malice in my heart ..

The fact that DM has chosen you as his life-partner, that does not mean that he has forgotten Subhadra .. I am very happy that you have filled the void Subhadra had left behind .. and I am very happy that person is you .. .

To tell you the truth, I had gradually stopped visiting this house after Subhi died.. not because of Subhadra's demise .. but because DM had also died with her .. something in him had died .. the person left behind was not DM my friend .. he was DM . .the malik of Dharampur, who had transformed into a machine .. whose entire world revolved around his work .. he had closed his heart to all relations .. this home was just a house .. Baa and Bapuji tried a lot .. but in vain ..

But now that I have returned here after so many years, I felt this as home .. I bid Subhadra good bye .. because for the first time I thought her soul would be at peace. Because she will now know that there is someone who can hold this house together and give them happiness.. that is you .. thank you for helping me bid goodbye to Subhadra.. and returning my friend DM to me ..

DM walks inside .. and tells her that he has got everything she wanted ..

DM: Do you want to take anything else with you?

M: No nothing else .. I have found something here (looks at Santo) I have found a friend.. thanks DM … thanks for returning Subhadra to me ( referring to Santo) ..

DM gets emotional and looks at Santo .. Santo is sad .. DM stares at her for a bit and then asks Meghna to come along .. as Baa-Bapuji are waiting .. Meghna tells Santo to take her number and call her whenever DM annoys her ..

They leave ..

Santo is left in the room and recollects DM and Moti-ben's behaviour about her fake status because Meghna was there .. she is sad to think about things that lie ahead for her..

Everyone is bidding goodbye to Meghna-Rasik .. Kaduu touches their feet .. Meghna tells her that she is her daughter ..and she is very happy that she will be coming to her home .. Maulik touches their feet .. Rasik and Meghna both tell him that there is nothing small or big about a job .. and beginnings are always humble .. so he should work hard at the factory and make DM proud of him .. Maulik nods .. they all leave with DM in the car..

________

Santo is coming down the stairs .. Moti-ben stops her and tells her that the farce is now over.. and now she is back to Santo from Santo-bhabhi .. she tells him to change her clothes and threatens her never to look at DM's room again ..

Santo walks back sadly ..

Santo goes back to DM's room one last time.. she props the photo-frame Meghna had given her and starts taking away the jewels from herself .. and then looks at Subhi's portrait .. she is sad .. she changes back to her old clothes .. with the 'bandini' track playing in the background .. symbolizing the fact that she is now back to being a Bandini, a prisoner ..

PREVIEW: Santo has packed her stuff and is about to walk away when Moti stops her and picks up the photo she has at the top of her bundle, the same one given by Meghna,and is surprised..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot for the update. I hope some miracle happens

ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure Niveditha ..

I am sure DM will do something tomorrow ..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot sweetie pie 🤗🤗

me coming back soon hopefully😊
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Sukhi for such a fast update! Have not seen epi, but I already feel sad about the cruelty that's about to befall sweet Santu from Hitler Motiben!😡 I am dreading to see Santu walking around with a sad face!😭 I hope DM supports her and keeps Hitler Motiben away from her! Sheesh, I am just feeling so sad about Santu's reality now. Her friend Meghna gone, Santu is in for a lonely existence even if she has a friend in Champu! Will have to wait and see how her malik acts now!

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Come back soon Gauri!!
Achaa and Sukhs... DM was like so shocked seeing her when his eyes opened...ahahaha!! that was funny...

ronitfan thumbnail
Yes .. but with the promo and the atoot bandhan beginning slated to happen this friday or the coming monday, I SURE do have high hopes Mallika !!

Sammie : Yea he was sooooooo shocked .. stunned actually
The way he pulled her na thoda thoda .. it was VERY hott ..

FOR ME!

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a sad epside with wonderful analysis..........poor santo when all of that will finish, she just want a normal life like anyone. and DM keep remind her about sabadra, did he feel anything for santo?

and what he mean about keep looking at her? or he feel that he changinig in the meghna visite?

I love last part because it's very emotion and i cried. poor santo😭

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

My pleasure Niveditha ..

I am sure DM will do something tomorrow ..

thanks sukhs so much for the update , really really briliant 👏
but I'm not as sure as u sukhs , I think nothing will save santu from being bandini once again at least not till next week but I'll keep my fingers crossed , and I think taru should defenetly die and I'll come to india to kill her by my self LOOOOOL 😆 😆😆
I have to watch the episode now and especially the mangalsutra scene , which is the best one in today's epi isn't it ?
btw whats atoot bandhan ?
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail

The look that he gave when Meghna talked to her about returning Subhi to her
is quite open to discussion .. but I would like to believe that
he felt something ..