28April UPDATE : It's a maiden over at first slip!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
28 April 2009

The episode begins with Santo praying for Meghna's wish behind holding the cricket match
coming true .. when she opens her eyes, she sees DM at the door with a rather stern
expression .. Santo and Meghna are shocked and Santo gathers her senses and starts
explaining things to DM but DM holds out a hand to stop her ..

DM: Did I ask you anything, Chokri?

S: No you did not Malik .. but I am sorry .. it is all my fault not hers.. (meghna's)

DM: No, it's MY fault .. that I let the both of you decide the teams .. I should have known that
when the both of you get together .. you will , what do they say, yes , cheat ..

Meghna gives a small smile..

DM: Anyway, Rasik said there will be a need for a set of pant and shirts.. whatever you need,
tell Santo about it, alright? Now come on .. .let's get ready for the match ..

DM leaves .. Meghna and Santo smile at each other .. thanking the Goddess for saving them...

All the family members are at the cricket ground .. Baa is the umpire and initiates a toss between
DM and Rasik's team .. DM wins the toss and chooses to bowl first ..

Rasik's team has to bat first .. Rasik takes Santo with him as his opening partner ..
DM is about to come racing towards the stump to bowl a fast ball as he
expects Rasik to be at the crease but he stops as he sees Santo at the crease instead..

He changes his speed and bowls a slow and easy ball towards Santo, expecting her
to be out at that ball but Santo hits it .. however Santo does not know that
she has to run to the other end .. and in all the confusion, Rasik becomes run-out and has
to go back .. Champakali comes as the next player .. Santo hits all of DM's balls and
scores a lot of runs with Champakali .. Santo hits one high in the air but Moti-ben is unable to
catch it, saving Santo's wicket .. DM asks her loudly why she did not catch it ...(LOL)

It's the change of bowlers.. Moti-ben has to bowl to Champakali .. Champu thinks if she hits
Moti-ben's ball , then MB will hit her for the rest of the life .. she catches the ball and hits the
stump herself .. everyone laughs out loud and Champakali returns ..
Rasik is sad that he has such a team of losers.. Bapuji promises to make amends..
Bapuji and Santo score a lot of runs .. in one ball, the ball goes and gets stuck in a tree..
Santo and Bapuji take a lot of runs .. Maulik gets the ball back .. everyone is happy ..
moti-ben gets Bapuji run out and Maulik runs to hug DM in joy but DM gives him a cold
shoulder .. next up is Shambhu who also gets out .. Kaduu joins Santo and
they score the next lot of runs before the overs finish .. no one is able to get Santo
out .. Rasik's team scores 76 runs ..

It's time for DM's team to bat .. he gives the bat to Maulik, indicating him to open
the innings with him .. Maulik is overjoyed that DM initiated the action ...

DM and Maulik score a lot of runs in partnership and no one is able to get him
out .. they give each other a hi-5 thru their bats and Maulik is happy
to get a receptive DM for him .. Rasik is frustrated as DM is not getting out
and gives the ball to Santo .. Santo throws the ball for the first time and it stops half-way
of the crease .. DM picks up the ball and throws it at her, taunting her, asking her if she
did not have breakfast and asks her to throw the ball faster.. Santo takes a long run
and ends up throwing the ball so hard and out of control that it hits DM in the eye ..
Everyone gathers around him and takes him inside.. Santo is shocked ..

In his room, DM is sitting on a chair, wincing in pain .. his eye is all swollen and black as
the ball hits him rather hard .. he takes the medicine and tries to put it in his eye
but it pains him a lot .. Santo, who is also in the room because she is feeling
so guilty .. she asks DM to let her put the medicine .. he gives it to her and asks her
to put the medicine in his eyes gently .. she gingerly holds it and asks  DM to try and open
his eye .. DM is unable to open his eye .. Santo tries gently holding his eyelid apart but
he yells in pain and grabs her wrist .. asking her to be gentle as it is hurting him
a lot .. she holds his hand and shifts his grasp from her wrist to her arm .. he grips her
arm as a involuntary response to her giving him the medicine .. she
is scared for him and manages to put the medicine in his eye .. DM is in a lot
of pain .. Santo's eyes well up and her tear falls on DM's cheek.. she moves away ..

DM is wiping the medicine from outside his eyes when his fingers touch her tear.. he
looks at her from the other eye to see that she is crying .. he melts a little and
walks towards her .. asking her what is there to cry about and tells her
that such things happen when it comes to sports.. he tells her not to cry otherwise
her eyes will get swollen and he will need to put medicine in them then .. Santo does not smile
at his poor joke .. he takes out his handkercheif and hands it to her asking
her to wipe her tears .. she slowly takes it ..

Moti-ben comes to the room and is shocked to see DM's eye all bruised and swollen..
she is about to start yellling on Santo when DM stops her and tells her that
it is not Santo's fault and such things keep happening .. MB is shocked .. she gives way for
Santo to leave the room ..

Champakali is tidying Meghna-Rasik's room when Santo steps in and tells Meghna
that the cricket match was a very good idea as it brought some movement in DM-Maulik's relationship...
Meghna tells her not to worry .. Rasik comes and tells Meghna that their tickets have arrived..

When Santo asks , Meghna - Rasik tell her that they are going back .. as
they have to go back to their house in Vadodara and also start preparing for
the wedding .. Santo asks Meghna not to leave as all the happiness she brought
with her will also vanish .. Meghna tells her to stop or she will
start crying as well .. she tells Santo that things will all get better .. Rasik-Meghna go to DM's room
to tell him about their departure..

Champakali is sad that Meghna is leaving and tells Santo to stop her because if they leave,
she will have to face the harsh reality once again .. Santo tells her that people dream of
one night .. but her dream has extended for days .. over Meghna's visit .. and she
is happy that she has lived the dream .. but the illusion has to break .. because afterall, she
is not malkin of the house, but just a Bandini ..

---------------------------------

PREVIEW: Moti-ben is taunting Santo, telling her to change back into her old clothes ...
Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Sounds like a dhamakedaar epi Sukhs!! loved reading it. thanks a lot!! have an exam now in 20 minutes...so will watch it later...take care. Love ya!!
love bandini...aww man....great Sanraj scene!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Sammie !!!
*HUGS*

Your exam will be AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Just like the episode .. awww it was the BESHT!

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks...got the preview.  Can't wait to read it.
ronitfan thumbnail
It's gonna be soooooo GOOD here on !!!
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, I was so waiting for this one. 
pinstripedshirt thumbnail
you bet! it was sooooooooo gooood today!!!!
he surely seems to be melting towards her... lets see how Santo gets to stay in DM's room after Meghna leaves and esp after Moti's threat and all!!

Hii guys! My name is Stuti. I've been a silent reader here since a month now! Heehee! But it's just too overwhelming these days that i gotta share my thoughts with you guys!

Nice being around. You guys are great!

God bless..
ronitfan thumbnail
Stuti !!!

Good to FINALLY know your name yaar .. my name's Sukhi ..
It was A-H-MAAAZZZZIIINGGG !!

Got to pinch myself .. !!!
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sukhi.  The match was superb and the second part was really wonderful. Bandini is full of surprises. But the precap is a bit worrying. And a big 🤗 for ur wonderful update.

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx soo much for the detailed update!!👏

Looks like another awesome episode today...sad to see Meghna leaving,
hopefully Santo will stop her.....