26th April Written Update.

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
26th April : Written Update

Hi guys , I'm filling in for Swanitha as she's a bit busy . Sorry for the delay .

Recap :
Takshak aims at Shaurya with an arrow whose tip is poison-coated . The arrow pierces Veersen and the poison's antidote in not known to anybody except Takshak . Shaurya and gang escape with Veersen and try to get the vaid  to heal him . Suhani overhears Takshak disclosing the antidote's location to Bashundi and decides to help Veersen and she asks Nitya to help her . Nitya agrees and takes Suhani to the secret way out of the palace . Unbeknownst to Suhani , Simha is following her .

Today :

Nitya leads Suhani down a long and dark passage which leads to the secret exit . Suhani stops and kneels on the ground to remove her anklet because it was tinkling too loudly and then Nitya and Suhani walk on .

Simha , with a torch , is following both of them . He stops when he sees Suhani's anklet and picks it up . Then he looks at Nitya and Suhani , who have by now left through the exit but are still visible to him . Simha grimaces .

Bashundi  , who's following Simha with a torch himself , arrives and then sees Nitya and Suhani moving away into the forest .

Bashundi : Rajkumari ?
Simha : Yes , the rajkumari....she is meeting my own enemies and trying to keep it a secret from me...
B : And you're letting--- [ Simha interrupts ]
S : Dont you worry Bashundi....she may try to escape me but she doesnt know that however far she goes , her rein is always in my hands [ He's referring to Nitya ] and I'll check her using the rein only when she reaches my enemies .

------------------------------------------

In the forest ,

Veersen is groaning and twitching on the ground .

Chitwan tells Shaurya that their time is running out and so they need to take some decision quickly .

Shaurya : [ frustrated ] I dont understand anything , what are we to do ? There Takshak's soldiers have taken over the entire basti and here , Baba is in this condition....Goodness knows what state Daadi must be in .... goodness knows what state the other villagers must be in !

Dara : Lets return to the village ! Veer chachu needs care , and here we dont have any medicines , nor anything to eat ! [ He changes tracks when Chitwan looks at him ] Mera matlab . Veer chachu ko ghar ki dekhbaal ki zaroorat hai .

Cheeku [ saracastically ] : Yes yes , of course , lets return to the village ! In any case , Senapati Aghor and his soldiers are there in full force , ready to offer their services to Veer chachu *mutters* "Basti laut chalte hai"

Rati disagrees with the rest of them and says that Dara is actually right , because if they can escape the full army , they dont need to fear to go back to their village . And this time , they'll go with full preparations to evade the soldiers and in the extreme case , kill the soldiers .

One of Veersen's soldiers disagrees and says that its easy to say so , but we arent that preprared and on top of that , is the Sardar's present condition....we cant afford to endanger him .

Just then , Veersen groans once again and everyone gets worried . The vaid says that these herbs will provide the chieftain with relief for sometime but not for long , and they must find the antidote before it gets too late . Chitwan and the rest ask the vaid how they are to get the antidote when they dont know anything about it and where it exists as well . Shaurya says that the person who possesses the poison will surely know where it's antidote is and a determined look comes on his face .

----------------------

Back at the palace ,

Bashundi goes to Takshak and tells him , why are you looking at this map now when your own ones have lost their way ?

Takshak tells him that he has no time for riddles and tells him to explain himself clearly . Bashundi tells Takshak  : "Do you know where Rajkumari Suhani is now ? She is outside the palace....and has gone to meet those Bheel friends of hers....and do you know who has helped her in this task ?? Your son...Rajkumar Simha "

Takshak yells at Bashundi and asks him whether he's lost his senses . Bashundi says that he hasnt and that Simha has set his soldiers on Suhani's trail , and that Simha plans to capture his enemies through his sister .

Takshak starts laughing madly and tells Bashundi that you had me puzzled for a moment but now I understand everything....who else could have thought to using his own sister as a pawn to get to his enemies except my  son ? Then Takshak glares at Bashundi and asks him whether he's suspecting Simha . Bashundi denies this and says I'm only doubting the capabilities of the soldiers , even if they do reach your enemies , what guarantee is there that they will succeed in capturing them as well ? And I also fear that the princess may have overheard the secret of the antidote .

Takshak tells Bashundi : Your fear is as empty as your head Bashundi....I've already set soldiers to guard the tree , even if they do reach the tree , my soldiers will take care of them .

Bashundi is still not satisfied and he mutters : Your soldiers.....[louder] Well , since you have thought of this...you must have thought it well .

------------------------

Nitya and Suhani are walking on and Suhani says that she's lived in the palace for so many years yet she didnt know about the secret exit , so how did Nitya come to know to about it ? Nitya fumbles and stutters and says that the dasis have to take care of the entire palace and that exit was built to ensure security so...Nitya breaks off when she sees two horses standing there , completely saddled and all . Suhani is surprised but Nitya reassures her saying that some soldiers must have left them there . Then she asks Suhani is Suhani is suspecting her , Suhani says " Of course not , you're my lone friend , how can I suspect you ? " They get on the horses and leave but Nitya looks worried and disturbed.

------------------------

At some jail like thingy , Simha enters the cell where a fiend/demon/whatever is imprisoned . The fiend/whatever's name is Kali and he's a total wild beast and he's fretting at his chains to escape . Simha comes and tells Kali that his anger and his strength are of no use to him [ Simha ] inside these four walls , and that he [ Simha ] wants to see how much damage Kali can do to his [ Simha's ] enemies in exhange of his [ Kali's ] freedom . Then Simha gives orders to the sentries to set Kali free and he leaves .

-------------------------

Shaurya , Chitwan and Rati are getting ready to go the palace and Cheeku and Dara are trying to convince them not to go . Shaurya says that there are two ways to the palace , one the way which brought us here and the second , through our village . Everyone will be expecting us to come through the first route if we do come again but no one will be expecting us to go the village . And Baba always says that no matter how strong an army is , they are always on the backfoot in case of a surprise attack and so we go through the basti and on the way , tell Aghor and Takshak's soldiers what a mistake they'ce done by daring to attack our village .

Dara-Cheeku say that if they do do what Shaurya said , then the entire army will be on their heels .

Shaurya says thats exactly what I want . At this moment , Takshak's soldiers are combing the entire forest and if we give them just one glimpse of ourselves , then they'll be after us soon and there will be less soldiers in the palace .

Rati continues : And once the soldiers enter the forest after us , they'll lose their way for sure and so it'll be easy for us to enter the palace .

The five of them ride off but before they leave , Shaurya tells the vaid to keep good care of Veersen and that they'll be back soon .

-------------------------

Suhani and Nitya are riding towards the Bheel village and Simha and his soldiers with Kali are following them . Simha tells Kali that these two [ Suhani and Nitya ] will lead you to your prey , now go and celebrate your freedom . Kali is set free .

--------------------------

Bashundi conjures up some prophesying spirit and the spirit tells him that there's trouble ahead for the Kalpi reign , the strength of the one who has been chosen by the stars is growing and he "rises from the East , like the Sun" and his power will soon destroy the Kalpi reign and the king as well . Bashundi asks the spirit to say more but it vanishes and B scampers off to tell Takshak .

--------------------------
At the village , Aghor and his soldiers and torturing the villagers to get Veersen's whereabouts out of them .But none of the villagers yields.Aghor gets frustrated and tells his soldiers to continue tortuing them .

Shaurya and gang arrive and are taken aback when they see the number of soldiers . They decide to enter the village through a different route . At the same time , Suhani and Nitya arrive and are similarly taken aback . S spots some clothes dumped on the window sill of a house nearby and she and N sneak into that house and change into those clothes . Meanwhile , Kali is watching them .

---------------------------

Shaurya and gang sneak into a house and gather some weapons , Then Shaurya leaps onto the bridge over the pond and challenges Aghor . While he and A are fighting [ in the water , BTW ] the other four start killing the soldiers one by one .

S and A are still fighting . S gains the upper hand and brings Aghor down to the ground . But as S is about to strike the final blow , A throws dirt into his eyes and escapes.Seeing A escape , the soldiers also run and at that moment , Suhani and Nitya lead Daadi away with them on a horse . Seeing this , Shaurya and gang follow them . Aghor and his bache-kuche soldiers follow them.

When S and gang see A and his soldiers , they break up and attack from different directions and thus , they kill all the soldiers but Aghor escapes . Shaurya and gang are debating about which way to go when they see Suhani and Nitya , in the getup of soldiers leading Daadi back to them . Shaurya dismounts from his horse with his sword and threatens Suhani to let Daadi go . Suhani too dismounts and then removes the cover from her face and everybody is surprised when they see the princess back.

Shaurya asks her what new deception she's planned now and Suhani tries to convince him . She tells him that whatever happened in the palace was against her will and that she tried to convince her father and brother . Shaurya interrupts and yells at her , saying that when he and his friends were dragged through the marketplace and sentenced to death in the durbar , she was enjoying the spectacle from her room.

Suhani tells him that she had no choice then and Shaurya interrupts again , saying so your choice magically appeared now ? Rati,Chitwan,Dara and Daadi try to make Shaurya understand but he refuses and tells Daadi about Veersen's condition.Daadi gets worried and they all leave , leaving Suhani and Nitya behind.

Precap : Rati,Chitwan,Dadi and Dara convince Shaurya to give Suhani another chance . Meanwhile , Simha seems to be punishing Aghor . Shaurya goes back to where Suhani and Nitya are in the clearing and tells Suhani that he's decided to give them another chance .

Edited by CeruleanSky - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for ur great help yaar .......
Ur update is really Awesome ....... Wonderful ...... thanks once again
bika_luv_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thxx a lawt for the update.... just luved todays epi..
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update Sreya! 🤗

The episode was marvellous!! 😃 awww!! the wayy Shaurya was doing boxin' to Ghor.....aaahhh.....the devil threw sand onto Shaurya's face....😡 how i hate him for that.......😆
well...the most hilarious part was Suhani 'n Nithya taking dadi maa along with them.....Shaurya n his gangue followin....n Ghor n his gangue folowwin...🤣
then Ghor left alone in bhootwaali jungle.....😆sum1 tell me he'll loose his way....'n never again show up.....😆

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey thanks for the awesome update
well written great job