Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Shara

Urgghhhhhh........... the evil wins again!?  I think DSP suspects Yamini, but cannot confirm it.  As usual, it is now Arase's turn!!  Sue, like you I want Yamini to fall flat on her face.

Yamini is not out to destroy Chezian.  She wants to revenge on Arase.  Apparently, Arase worked her hard during training when she was a rookie so it is revenge time for her Sue. 
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shara for the update... more violence? 😡 Edited by Vani19 - 15 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Good job shara .. 👍🏼 Thanks for the prompt updates ..

vani hun, ur in still audit confusion vaa?? aunty pannalai daa, namma shara updates inniki 😳

Opps sorry Shara....  😃
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Chechi and arjun  - Yaminis father in law is no more DGP, its Arase..he is in charge for the jail section..donno what they call that for.

I just wish her plans fall on her face....😡

Thanks Meli....I thought he was high ranking officer too...ennomo pa...Arase's life both at work and outside is not smooth flowing....I think the Almighty she prays to must be protecting her from all the dangers she is facing...👏
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks shara for the updates ... urrmm more violence vaa? 🤔
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shara thanks for the updates.. Will arasi reach in time before anymore is killed?

How cruel people are, to take revenge?
 Yamini should feel the pain of losing loved ones, she should ralize her mistakes and after that when she has ralized she should be hanged.. Otherwise, these people will not know why they were beeing hanged and what was pain caused by their actions.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun_kk

Shara thanks for the updates.. Will arasi reach in time before anymore is killed?

How cruel people are, to take revenge?
 Yamini should feel the pain of losing loved ones, she should ralize her mistakes and after that when she has ralized she should be hanged.. Otherwise, these people will not know why they were beeing hanged and what was pain caused by their actions.

That super "B" thinks she is safe and sound living under the same roof with her FIL. Her FIL shd chase her out of the house...whoever her hubby is he shd not hesitate to divorce her instantly without any sympathy or sentiments..!!. 😡
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Shara

Urgghhhhhh........... the evil wins again!?  I think DSP suspects Yamini, but cannot confirm it.  As usual, it is now Arase's turn!!  Sue, like you I want Yamini to fall flat on her face.

Yamini is not out to destroy Chezian.  She wants to revenge on Arase.  Apparently, Arase worked her hard during training when she was a rookie so it is revenge time for her Sue. 

OMG..!! she used Chezian as a bait to get even with Arase??...!!!😡 She shd have dealt with Arase directly....the poor man died for nothing. His dreams of getting the pardon with his buddies and starting life afresh with his gal Malar has all gone wasted. I think instead of seeking pardon he would have been better off in the jungle!!.....😲
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

OMG..!! she used Chezian as a bait to get even with Arase??...!!!😡 She shd have dealt with Arase directly....the poor man died for nothing. His dreams of getting the pardon with his buddies and starting life afresh with his gal Malar has all gone wasted. I think instead of seeking pardon he would have been better off in the jungle!!.....😲

I agree.. Poor guy Chezian.. Died for being good.. or in that case, turning good..
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sharavathi ...
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next