Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
wow you made my day...was buried in a pile of paper and was damn tired..thought of taking a 5 min break and watched this vm...now i have renewed energy and can smile through the torture again...great job..you included all our fav moments..
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited my comment mimzz!!
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preks

Reserved. Mimz y dont u make this ur gallery πŸ˜‰

It is now! πŸ˜ƒ 
Editted:

OMG !! I 'm cryiing here (no lie). 
aweeeee, don't cry Prekshu di!!! 😭
Love how u started off with the quote. It was perfect. 
Thank you SO much! *hugs*
The whole vm is too beautiful for words yaar. The editing, scenes selection and the fading transition...was done amazingly *claps* 
Oh my god! Really? Thank you P3, that means so much to me...I accidently added a transition in this one part, but I loved how that effect came out!
It was perfect mixture of sad and happy sajan moments =] Btw I m noticing something here...everytime u make sure to have bike ride scene hehe...
LOL I thought nobody notice πŸ˜† I make sure all my SaJan vms have a bike scene in them! XD
I will always have that scene in all my vms, that's one thing you can count on! πŸ˜†
it's one of the most classic sajan moment.
It is! I watch it every single day 😳
 I m running out of words...can't put into words how GOOD it was!! Great Job Mimz!! Ur vms are always touching n beautiful!! 
Oh Prekshu di, you're SOOO sweet! Your comment totally made my day! Thank you so much, and I actually finished this one in ONE day! πŸ˜ƒ I feel proud πŸ˜†

-Preks         

lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@mimz: It's all ur fault...why did u made it so touching?? 😭 Fading transition always work on sad/slow songsπŸ˜‰ It's my fav transition LOL. I also make sure to watch it once a week atleast...n the pool scene *off to sajan world* LOL. OMG mimz u break all the records😲 did u really made it one day?? It's hard for me to digest LOL. But BB n me r proud of u  *pats on bak* hehehe.

AnonymousUser thumbnail
Cool! will coment as soon as i watch it mimi!😊 although um sure its gonna be awesome!
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

wow you made my day...was buried in a pile of paper and was damn tired..thought of taking a 5 min break and watched this vm...now i have renewed energy and can smile through the torture again...great job..you included all our fav moments..

Aweeh Sonali! *big hug* That's so sweet of you yaar!
Im glad the vm made you happy 😊

Thanks so much for watching yaar! 😳
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preks

@mimz: It's all ur fault...why did u made it so touching?? 😭 

IM SORRY!!! 😭 *note to self: Don't make emotional vms πŸ˜†
Fading transition always work on sad/slow songsπŸ˜‰ It's my fav transition LOL.
LOL Omg mine too! *hu5* I dont like the other transitions πŸ˜†
I also make sure to watch it once a week atleast...n the pool scene *off to sajan world*
*drools* OH! And the dance rehearsals ☺️
LOL. OMG mimz u break all the records😲 did u really made it one day??
LOL YEAH!!! πŸ˜† In 3 hours πŸ˜ƒ (see, I can soo finish vms if I put my heart and soul into it! LMAO)
It's hard for me to digest LOL. But BB n me r proud of u  *pats on bak* hehehe.
LOL!!!!! πŸ˜†
😲 You and BB proud of MOI? 😲 YAY!!! (hails down to BB)

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey mimi..
its realkky a beautiful vm..D sonmg is really soft & beautifull & really well made..
heart touching :)

piya.
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
awesome vm mimi..
every lyrics match the scenes perfectly...
awesome..
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG mimi!That was superb!It was soo touching..rightly said,that it may bring tears to your eyes..i was on the verge of that!Love the song & scenes used..Im actually quite speechless after watching it..Its just TOOO GOOD!!