April 23 WRITTEN update: Love is in the air!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
First things first, sorry to keep all of you waiting .. but I just HAD to get myself somewhat out of the DM-Santo scene trance to come post the update .. oh my god this update DEFINITELY is not going to do justice to tonight's episode - here we go anyway -

23 April , 2009
Episode 60

The episode begins with Shashank looking at Santo's pic in his wallet, wishing he would just see her once more in this lifetime .. meanwhile, Santo enters the airport.. but it's too late .. Shashank proceeds for his flight ... Santo hears the announcement in Hindi about the plane having departed and rushes outside ..

She tells  Maulik that the plane has left and they should rush back before anyone sees them at the airport. Maulik drives back home and they run inside again .. Santo takes him up to the room ..

S: You could not meet jamai raja, but you should atleast meet your sister .. you stay here ..

Santo comes down the stairs and pauses a bit in front of the Tulsi plant to offer her prayers but MB catches her .. MB is very angry with her and asks her where she had just been to .. Santo is very scared..MB (Moti-ben) asks her how dare she take the family car with her and grabs her hair and asks her to spill everything out .. Santo tells her , trembling, that she went to the airport .. MB taunts her and asks her why she went ,as if her relative from the States was going to arrive ... Santo is hurting from her grip and blurts out that she had taken Maulik bhai to the airport to make him meet jamai raja and Kaduu...MB is shocked .. and asks her where Maulik is .. she changes completely and becomes desperate to meet Maulik ..

Santo , scared, tells her that Maulik is in the store-room .. MB is furious and slaps her ...yelling on her, asking her why she kept him in such a dirty place .. MB runs up to the store-room and opens the door to find him sitting on the floor .. he is surprised to see her and they both just hug each other .. MB has tears in her eyes and asks her where he was all the time and about his bad state ..

Maulik : Today is Kaduu's engagement .. I so wanted to see her, meet her, wish her on her engagement  I wanted to meet all of you .. but I could not come in the open .. so I came disguised to meet her ...but Santo saw me, and to save me from being caught by pappa, she hid me here ...

MB asks him if he had any food ... he replies in the negative ...she takes him to her room and closes the door after she gets him some food in a thali ..

MB dreams DM storming through the door and taking Maulik away, accusing her of betraying his trust by hiding Maulik from him ... she zaps back into reality and tells Maulik that it is very dangerous for him to stay in her room because if DM finds out, he will definitely not spare him ... Maulik is confused .. Santo, standing at the door, butts in and tells her that Maulik can stay in the store-room ... since DM does not go that way ... MB yells at her again, telling her that her son will not stay like her .. he is the heir of the Mahiyavanshi clan .. Santo convinces MB that it will be just temporary .. she can try to convince DM to accept Maulik back in 2-3 days and then reveal Maulik to everyone..

MB: What you are saying is right .. Maulik beta - it' s just a matter of 2-3 days .. please stay in that store-room for that time .. in that time, I will definitely do something about convincing naanka ..

Maulik is apprehensive but agrees ....

Santo goes to DM's room and lays the mattress on the floor and is setting it when DM enters the room and stops when he sees her, asking her where she was during the engagement .. Santo keeps mum.. DM asks her to reply .. Santo tells him that there was a lot of work in the kitchen so she missed the entire thing .. DM tells her it's alright and asks her to go to sleep .. Santo does not react .. DM repeats his statement, asking her to go to sleep .. he walks past her and switches on Subhi's song .. as they are both settling down to sleep, the power goes off and everything is dark .. Subhi's song stops playing ..

Santo immediately gets up and moves towards the mirror, as she had seen a candle there .. DM also goes to the candle, unaware that Santo is already there , because of the darknes ...

In the darkness,
Santo is groping the surface of the closet in search of a match-stick and so is DM .. suddenly their hands touch ... Santo's hand recoils back .. as she feels his hand on her .. DM tries to react like nothing happened ... she keeps her hand away from his .. and he finally finds a matchstick and lights the candle .. there is a strange allure for each other in their eyes as they see each other in the candle-light ...something new .. a totally new feeling for both of them ..

Both of them are staring at each other ... DM moves towards the bed ..Santo follows but stumbles on her own mattress... DM catches her in his arms and helps her to her feet .. .in the process, the pallu of her saree falls down and her hair gets all messed up .. DM cannot resist the sight and keeps staring at this Santo,who he has never seen .. as Santo had yelled during the fall, he asks her what happened ..she is very uncomfortable because of his stare .. and because of her current state .. she tries putting her saree back but DM demands she show him what happened .. she turns a little and it turns out to be a bug who's bitten her and still sticking to her skin, making some blood flow out of it ..

DM asks her to let him remove it for her .. but because it is on her bare back , she refuses and tells him that she will manage ..she goes to the mirror and tries to see the bug's position but cant .. DM moves towards her ..

DM: I had told you na, let me do it .. come to me ..

He beckons her again and she slowly moves towards him .. DM pulls away the bug from her skin and she shudders .. .DM tells her that there is some cream by the side, and asks her to apply it because there is blood coming out ... both of them are uncomfortable, DM goes away .. Santo is still coming to terms with what just happened ..

Kaduu is in her room when Sandy calls up , telling her that he cant sleep unless he wishes her goodnight ... he tells her that he is at a friend's place , just 5 minutes from her house and tells her that he is coming to her house in 5 minutes .. Kaduu asks him not to be so foolish  but he is adamant because he has a surprise for her .. she rushes downstairs to see Sandeep with roses for her .. she asks him why he came .. and he tells her that he loves her and wanted to see her .. and tells her to relax because no one saw him coming ... they hug ..

Sandeep asks her to close her eyes and makes her wear a pretty diamond necklace .. Kaduu tells him it's gorgeous and they hug again .. but this time, they hear the main door creak ... they both hide .. it's Meghna , she is a light sleeper .. comes out to investigage.. Sandeep crouches away but Kaduu falters at the stairs .. Meghna asks her whys he's up so late. . she tells her that she was hungry and had come to wake up Champakali so taht she could cook something up for her .. Meghna offers to cook but she refuses .. Meghna notices that Shanky's ring is no longer on Kaduu's finger and Kaduu covers up and tells her that she will never remove it in the future... Meghna is happy .. .

DM is asleep and suddenly the noise of insects wakes up Santo and she thinks that Maulik must be very uncomfortable ... she wakes up and proceeds with her blanket to give to Maulik .. DM wakes up as she closes the door and wonders where Santo has gone

PRECAP

DM finds Maulik in the store-room and is about to go violent!
Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! Sukhi ji thank u sweetie๐Ÿค— 

will be back later.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by _angel_ - 15 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arrrreeeeeeee Sukhiji dont kill us what happened. Suspense cant wait.
.Angel thumbnail

Sukhi ji, pls don't keep me waiting just come back and tell me what has happened or that's going to happen now pls๐Ÿ˜ณ

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aw please tell us fast what happened....
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Today was really special!!
I know i am khaofying palti...but their scene was MINDBLOWING TODAY!!!!
omg sukhs!!!
.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Today was really special!!
I know i am khaofying palti...but their scene was MINDBLOWING TODAY!!!!
omg sukhs!!!

stop doing this and just tell us watssup......can't take it anymore๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.Angel thumbnail

ok don't tell me cause I'm watching it ri8 now.

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

ok don't tell me cause I'm watching it ri8 now.

that's better
it was beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜†
.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

that's better
it was beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜†

which part was beautiful hun?

the start or the end?pls tell me๐Ÿ˜›