22 APRIL WRITTEN update: Close encounters...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
22 April 2009
Episode 59

The episode begins with Santo near the stair case .. she turns around to try and
get a look at Shashank but before anyone can do anything, she runs up the stairs
to DM's room to change into another saree.. the couple, meanwhile, finishes
praying in front of the portrait and Shashank has to leave for his flight from Surat .. he goes to
his room where the luggage is kept .. he changes his clothes and is going down when
he peeps into DM's room and sees Santo with his back to him, tying a necklace ..
She is looking into a mirror but it is sloping downwards on to her that is why Shashank cannot
see her face .. he smiles and goes downstairs ..

The entire family is waiting for him and hurry him into the car ... meanwhile, Santo
closes the room and runs down the stairs, wanting to talk to
Meghna .. but when she reaches, she sees DM enter the car and both the cars leaving ..
She runs behind the car shouting for Meghna, but in vain ..

________

Santo goes back to her room, where Maulik is waiting ... he asks her if she met Kaduu and
she says that she left with Shashank for the airport before
she could talk .. Maulik is dejected.. Santo tells him there is another way they
can meet Kaduu .. Santo secretly gets one of the cars' keys for Maulik .. he insists
that she sit at the back, and not with him .. Maulik drives fast to Surat airport , wanting to
meet Kaduu on time ..

In the car, Shashank is sitting at the back with Kaduu and DM at the front ...
Kaduu's phone rings ... DM asks who it is.. Shashank reads the id and tells
him that it is Sandeep .. DM asks for the phone and answers it .. he tells Sandeep
that he may be a friend, but now Kaduu is engaged, and it is not good
for another guy to call her so late at night ...Sandy apologizes and tells him that
he just wants to talk for a minute with Kaduu ... DM asks him why he did not turn up
at the engagement ... Sandeep tells him that he had come, but could not meet him
as he was in a hurry .. DM gives the phone to Kaduu .. Over the phone,
Sandeep tells her not to worry and she relays the information that she is on her
way to the airport for Shanky's flight ..

They all reach the airport ....DM, Rasik and Kaduu are sitting together ..
Shanky pulls Meghna aside and tells her that he
wants to talk to her about something ...

S: See mother, I respect your decisions .. and because of that , I have got engaged to Kaduu
and I will marry her as well .. but before anything happens . I want to know
if you have told her everything ..

There is no reply from Meghna ...

S: It is the decision of a lifetime .. of a girl's life as well .. and I dont want to keep her
in the dark about anything ... she must know that I was in love earlier ..
and that it is not possible for me to suddenly forget that person ..I am not saying that I will
love someone after our marriage .. but it will be hard for me to move on and forget ..
I loved that girl .. and she got married even before I could tell her I loved her .. my brain knows that
but to make my heart understand the same, is a very difficult task .. please tell her everything Maa ..

M: If you want to tell her everything, fine .. but I dont think she should know about
this ...

Meghna is zapped to see DM and realize that he has overheard some parts of the
conversation .. he walks up to them and looks at Meghna ..

DM: Why meghna? Where is your friendship now? When I hid something about Hiten , you
were so angry ! And now you yourself wanted to hide such a big thing about my jamai
from me? It is good that he himself told me everything that day back from the airport..

Shashank nods ..

*Flashback*

S: I want to tell you the truth ...

DM: What truth are you talking about?

S: I am very well aware why you personally came to receive me at the airport ..
because you wanted to study me and make sure I was worthy of
marrying your daughter .. but before you can judge me, I must let you know this ..

DM:  Go on ... I am listening ..

S: I used to love a girl earlier ... but there was no relationship between us ...
nothing evolved between us .. it was a one-sided affair ... I dont know if she
even knew that I loved her because I could never tell her .. she got married
to someone else ..and it will be difficult for me to forget her all of a sudden ... now tell me ..
do you want someone like me for your daughter?

DM takes a coin from Shanky and throws it into the well ...

DM: I have thanked the Goddess tonight, because you are the exact kind of
boy I want for my daughter... because you told me the truth, as it was ... now let's go
home ...

S: What if I said no?

DM: Then back to the airport!

S: No I was only kidding .. let's go home ..

*End of flashback*

DM tells Meghna that he knows everything and he is very happy
that Shashank told him everything himself and he knows that Shashank is very
good person ..

Meanwhile, Santo and Maulik reach the airport .. Santo tells Maulik to wait in the car..
she is running inside the airport when a gaurd stops her and asks her to get a entry ticket
for the airport ... she is dejected and there is a huge line .. she asks a couple of men to
let her advance in the line but they refuse to oblige ..

The announcer announces the boarding for Shashank's flight .. Shashank is moving towards
the boarding gate .. he thinks to himself :

S: I have not told the entire truth .. neither to my mom nor to DM uncle .. I never
told them that the name of that girl was Santo .. and she got
married to someone called Mahesh .. because I did not want to drag her
in this matter and defame her .... so what if you could not be mine in this janam? There
are more janams left .. it felt good to be back here .. where you once lived..
and what a co-incidence .. that my marriage has been fixed in the same village as yours...
I am so happy to be here ... I can feel your smell ... and your presence.
I dont know why, but something tells me that I should just meet you once.. but then I get
scared to think of what will happen to me if I meet you again ...

shashank is staring at the pic in his wallet .. the one he had of Santo ..meanwhile Santo
enters the airport .. Shashank closes his wallet ..Santo is standing feet away from him, scanning the room
for DM/Meghna ...

PREVIEW: Moti-ben has Maulik in her room and has got some food for him and makes
him eat ... DM storms through the door and is shocked and
infuriated to see Maulik there ..
Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a zillion, was eagrley waiting for this.
ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure , Cimba and Hope!
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.  Off to work now.  Comments later.  But they still did not meet....Shanky-Santo!
ronitfan thumbnail
They are keeping us on tenterhooks!

I think they are dreading IPL !
lol
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good upload at least Shashank tell them half the truth and that mean there is a chance to make DM relaised that santo a women not as moti ben said to santo sister earlier.πŸ˜›

truthly the serial go ster by step but anyway it is worth to watch.

thanks for the hard work of translation you make and also the otherπŸ‘
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Sukhi.
I am getting tired of ankh- michauli khel.  Everyone has something to hide. DM- Kaddu all have their own agendas and our budhu  Santo is to busy making everyone else's wishes come true.Kaddu is in love with some one else, Maulik the wimp wants to meet his sis, DM wants to hide the fact that he does not give two pennies for Santu.What does Santo do? Playing a littlt detective and chasing everyone.😭 She has to strighten out her priorities and take care of herself.
This is turning in to another typical one. I hope  story starts moving.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sukhi ji, brilliant update.. πŸ‘

so Shanky does tell the truth to DM, it's better actually that he knows it directly from Shanky without the truth being twisted later..!   
ahhh.. still no meeting.. goshhh.. LOL.. although, i knew it in the back of my mind somewhere that they wouldn't meet... so does that mean that Shanky is going away again, brief cameo again..??  because he has to be back only for the wedding then..

let's see.. it'll be interesting to see whether he catches a glimpse of Santo or not before he leaves..

nyways..

HAHA..!  Maulik is discovered by DM.. THIS i am most eagerly waiting for tomorrow.. LOL.. hehehe.. dekho kitne thappad padte hain us ko ab..!  πŸ˜†
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for ur update.The episode was interesting one. Even today Santo and Shanky did not meet. When will they meet?.Shashank is such a sweety guy i am just loving his character.

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sukhi :)

What sort of a person is DM?? He used Santo for decorative purposes,and when it was time to leave,he just got into the car and left???!!! So did Subhi jaapers.

What does Santu Mahaan do?She runs around trying to be the perfect wife,without an ounce of appreciation from all those Good for nothing people,especially,her own so-called-hubby.

Next,this Shanky guy is GOLD.101%.His honesty,affection,and devotion--Its so touching.I am just in awe of this character AND the actor.

I know this he wont stay,that this is RR's show..But for one,I would miss Bharat terribly when his track ends.

DM has to do a complete kaya palat before i enjoy his scenes.

Thanks for reading my venting!

But my honest thoughts...