so much overreaction for a phone call?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
🀒 just watch Rajshri's face when dadi asked Vishambhar to give the cell to Akshara ! Gawd ! When Vishambhar doesn't have any problem with her talking to Naitik then why does she have to make faces? Whats wrong in talking to ur wud be hubby?  i thought after knowing this they wud gift her a cellphone so tht can she talk to him anytime....good Akshara told the truth to everybody...she must not hide anything πŸ‘πŸΌ

the scene which followed was awesome ! Mohit & Rashmi teasing Naitik ...tht was hilarious..phone baj raha hai tring tring..ab toh neend bhi nahi aayegi..🀣

Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
wow a lot seems to have happened. can someone update?

i agree with you completely.
Krinya thumbnail
The first part was Nandini meeting Akshara ...then Nandini asks Naitik does he knows she has problem in which subject? Naitik called up akshara to know but Dhaniya brought Shaurya's phone to Vishambhar..When Naitik heard Vish's voice, he disconnected the call...the family is confused howcome Shaurya left his cell at home? Akshara had no option but to tell everyone that Shaurya left his cell with her incase naitik wanted to talk to her....Dadi ordered Vish to give the cell to Akshara...Vish was ok about it and so was the rest of the family (except Rajshri of course) Naitik called up again but before Akshara cud talk, he disconnected..Rashmi, Mohit guessed it that her family now knows tht Akshara talks to Naitik chori chori and now they will put thousand restrictions on her and will never allow her to talk to him ..poor Naitik he got tensed & confused with "ye ho kya raha hai" expression on his face.....
kgh212121 thumbnail
thank you! the part i saw had dadi's dialogue missing. wish i could see that part when they allow her to have her own cell phone.

really this dadi really way beyond modern. how is this possible when her kids aren't?
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kgh212121

thank you! the part i saw had dadi's dialogue missing. wish i could see that part when they allow her to have her own cell phone.

really this dadi really way beyond modern. how is this possible when her kids aren't?

Vishambhar was ok with it but Rajshri was making weird faces 🀒 as if Akshara is talking to her boyfriend ..she must be happy tht they're talking to each other....hum sab kya yahan bewakoof hain? at our time we spent 40-50,000 bucks only on the phone bills ! πŸ˜†
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

🀒 just watch Rajshri's face when dadi asked Vishambhar to give the cell to Akshara ! Gawd ! When Vishambhar doesn't have any problem with her talking to Naitik then why does she have to make faces? Whats wrong in talking to ur wud be hubby?  i thought after knowing this they wud gift her a cellphone so tht can she talk to him anytime....good Akshara told the truth to everybody...she must not hide anything πŸ‘πŸΌ

I know yaar, Rajashri over reacts. If Vish doesn't care why does she? I mean fathers are the more strict ones about boys. And Omi kaka too was smiling. I love how their family is so understanding and I love how Akshara didn't lie.

the scene which followed was awesome ! Mohit & Rashmi teasing Naitik ...tht was hilarious..ab toh har aawaz par tring tring hi sunayi degi bas..🀣

LOL! They cracked me up!! Aha! 🀣🀣
Where do they think of these things? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SERIOUSLY.........itna drama ek phone call par????? soo much of restrictions????? wat is harm in it???? all da members of Akshara's family are sensible except dat RAJSHRI.....wat is her prob, till now i dint understood....arrey...she is talking to her wud-b-husband not to a stranger....still she was making faces..Akshara's dadi shud have been her mother instead of 'TENSED_RAJSHRI' πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
How can they LIVE with so many restrictions? bollywood toh inko futuristic lagta hoga na....not to forget that Naitik's family is even more conservative  ..
-Maya- thumbnail
ya rest of Akshara's family was okay but Nervoushri(Rajshri) was making faces as if she ate karela(bitter gourd)..when her hubby Vish had no probs why shud she have any problem?

n ya true no one has any problem these days if their daughter calls her fiance..my sis too had spent loads of money calling her fiance but my dad or mom never complained..infact they got her a new mobileπŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
but Akshara has ana xtra ordinary mother naa.....so now it has becum obvious...last week it showed in SBS dat Rajshri became da finance miniter of da whole house n she said dat she wont be allowing xtraa 'kharch'...so i think dats why she is not allowing phone calls as money will be spent on them....but she wont allow to recieve calls also...i think they dont have free incoming facility...