Posted: 18 years ago
Surbhi Tiwari
T V actress

"Playing Lusthaneesa is a change from the regular saas- bahu dramas"

Hina > Isn't it difficult to play a character like Lusthaneesa about whom we know very little? How did you do your preparation?
Surbhi Tiwari > I go as per my producer and director's research. No, it's not difficult to play the character.

Amit > What are your childhood sweetest moments?
Surbhi Tiwari > Spending time with my family.

Karishmakkp > What advice would you give to a person who is planning to join television, after finishing college? May I please get your e-mail address?
Surbhi Tiwari > Patience and hard work. I don't have an email id.

Mona > What made you accept Lusthaneesa's role in the serial Nawab Sirajudduallah ?
Surbhi Tiwari > I had not worked in something related to history, and it's a change for me from to work as Lusthaneesa, which is a role different from the regular saas-bahu shows.

Karishmakkp > Tell us something about your family?
Surbhi Tiwari > I have one in my family an elder sister, a younger brother, mom and dad. We are from Kanpur but I am born and brought up in Mumbai.

Rita > How did you get selected for the Liril soap ad? Are you very perky in real life too?
Surbhi Tiwari > I went for the audition and got selected. I am not perky in real life; I am quiet by nature.

Karishmakkp > Out of the characters that you have played on the small screen, which one do you like the best – is it 'Aradhana' of Shagun or 'Abha' of Kumkum ? Which role was more challenging? What is your most embarrassing moment in life?
Surbhi Tiwari > Of course, I love 'Aradhana' of Shagun because that's the show, which gave me recognition. And made me what I am today. Aradhna's role was more challenging because there were many ups and downs in her life, and I played the character for nearly four years. And 'Abha' in Kumkum is just the beginning. I have joint the show eight months back, and there are lot more things to come up in her life. Most embarrassing moment - I was at the BBC party at the Taj Hotel in Mumba, where Sakshi Tanwar ( Parvati ) and Ali Asgar ( Kamal ) planned to play a prank on me. While I was talking to a co-artist Ali suddenly went down on his knees and started saying, "I love you Surbhi. Please say yes to me or I will die without you." I did not know how to react and for a moment thought that he was drunk. Later, I came to know it was a prank.

Kiki > Are you open to doing item numbers in films? You really look hot!
Surbhi Tiwari > Yes, I am open to doing item numbers in films.Thank you for the compliment.

Karishmakkp > Were your parents ever against you join television? Tell us something about your family?
Surbhi Tiwari > They were never against me joining this field. They were very supportive. My dad was working (in the electrical department of BEST) earlier but now he has retired, and we have our own business of rice manufacturing. My mom is a housewife. I am a north Indian Brahmin girl.

Soulmate > Hey Surbhi, you are too sexy, more than Juhi, who plays the main lead in Kumkum ! What is the secret of your beauty?
Surbhi Tiwari > I don't think so. She is as beautiful as me, what I am internally shows externally.

Kusum Abha > Your character in Kumkum has negative shades. How do you manage to play both, negative and positive shades?
Surbhi Tiwari > I love playing both. So when you love your character, it is easy to get under it skin.

Dude > You have mostly been a part of afternoon shows. Don't you think it brings down your popularity? Don't TV stars also see in which slot their show is being put, before accepting the role? In the long run, that does affect your popularity, doesn't it?
Surbhi Tiwari > No, I don't think so. Afternoon shows are equally popular, and so are the characters. I have done Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, and Heena. And both were in the evening slots. Personally, I don't take the slot into consideration. I just see the character. I can't say about the others.

Karishmakkp > If you were not an actress, what would you be and why?
Surbhi Tiwari > I can't think of being anyting else but an actress.

Sign Off Message > Keep watching me. I really need your love and the support, and believe me, we artists are nothing without our fans. Love, Surbhi.

its very funny that abha is more sexy than kumkum hahahaahah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariaam thumbnail
thanks shabzz for this chat transcript!! well she is sexy then Juhi??? 😃 yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui...well tht person must be blind...lolzz
madeeha
rashmi1 thumbnail
Soulmate > Hey Surbhi, you are too sexy, more than Juhi, who plays the main lead in Kumkum ! What is the secret of your beauty?
Surbhi Tiwari > I don't think so. She is as beautiful as me, what I am internally shows externally.

soulmate, you are either blind or mental. Surbhi is nowhere near is georgous as juhi. Edited by rashmi1 - 18 years ago
*maria* thumbnail
abha is not sexier than kk
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
ive liked surbhi best as shilpa of kggk Edited by ishan2003 - 18 years ago
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 parts of this chat r hillarious 😉 😆
please guyz do not post rude comments abt the actorz
if sum1 findz her more sexy v cant help it!
as v luv hu 😃 but kimi luvz anuj 🤢
😆 kiddin kimi 😳   

uhk now on a serious note 😆 thats not being me but umm.. seriously

she said: And 'Abha' in Kumkum is just the beginning. I have joint the show eight months back, and there are lot more things to come up in her life.

wht does 'lot more things mean'?????? 😕
i jus hope usske su se shaddi na ho jaiye
but actually im prepared for it!
no other option i cant leave hu for nething! huhh...

Kusum Abha > Your character in Kumkum has negative shades. How do you manage to play both, negative and positive shades?
Surbhi Tiwari > I love playing both. So when you love your character, it is easy to get under it skin.

uhkk now my doubt on abha being negative increases!!