New FF Title Tba Part 1 Updated

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone it's me Henna hope some of you guys still remember me well I have decided to start an FF in memory of Roka and I am going to start from the Point when Kasturi was getting married to Abi and carry on from there. I didn't really like the way the drama ended as there were so many questions left which I thought could be answered so if any of you guys are interested in reading the story let me know. Of course there's nothing that can replace our Roka or the drama but I thought this might be a way which we can stay close to Roka and still remember them.

Henna xxxx

Part 1

Tears flowed out of Kasturi eyes as she was sat down and Mehndi was being applied to her hands everyone was gathered around her Laughing and joking no one was aware of the reason for these tears as it was a happy occasion after all she snapped out of her thoughts when the girl who was Appling Mehndi to her hands asked her a question

Girl: Kasturi apke dulha ka kya naam hain tell me so I can write it in your Mehndi.

Kasturi: (Speechless) She coudnt say anything woh....................woh................................

Girl: Kitna kyuin sharmare ho dulhan saiba

Before Kasturi could speak Further on Sanchi her Best friend came to her rescue actually yeah to secret hain we will tell you afterwards.

Girl: What secret acha just tell me First Initial of his name so I can write it the Mehndi

Sanchi: Woh letter hain before she could complete her sentence Kasturi blurted out R

Girl: acha R magar dulha ke pura naam kya hain.

This left both Kasturi and Sanchi Speechless; Kasturi didn't know what to say or how to react. Nothing occurred in Sanchi mind either just them Mona massi popped up which kind of saved the situation.

Mona massi: kya hora hain abi tak Mehndi nahi khatam hoi hain. Jalde karo didi must be coming any minute

Girl: Aunty I was just asking Kasturi the full name of her dulha but yeah sirif shy hain.

Mona massi: to kya hua main bata de te hoon uska naam hain (before she could say the name all the colour from Kasturi face drained out, Sanchi was trying to think of a plan to cover up the situation)Abhimaniyu

Girl (Confused) Aunty you must be mistaken she said her Dulha ke naam R se hain. I am confused.

Mona massi: yeah tumhe kisne kha hamare ghar main kisi ka naam R se nahi hain. Tumhe zaroor kuch galat fami hoi hoge

Before the girl could speak any further Sanchi spoke.

Sanchi: massi we didn't tell her the full name magar humne isko first inital tell kiya which was A.

Girl: No you didn't

Sanchi and the girl started arguing Kasturi knew the girl was right but kept quite. While the argument was going to Gyatri reached the venue.

Gyatri: Mona yaha kya hora hain Mehndi kyuin nahi koi lagara hain and this argument what is the reason for it.

Mona massi: didi woh kuch misunderstanding hoge hain dulha ke naam ko lekar aur yeah dono ne argument shuru karde ya hain

Gyatri: Sanchi, Anjali (name of girl who applied Mehndi) stop this nonsense right now I don't care whose fault this is sare guests are here what they must be thinking. Jalde se Mehndi finish karo so we can bring Abhi.

Anjali: Ok Madam she quietly went back and started finishing the Mehndi off.

After the Mehndi was finished being applied on Kasturi Ajaying and Adwit bought Abi down and he sat on the Stage next to Kasturi.

The lady's one by one went on stage and Put Mehndi on him and fed him Mathai and did the same with Kasturi then it was turn for the Performances.

Ajaying: Ladies and Gentleman aaj mere Bhaiya ke Mehndi hain and I am extremely Happy and on this special occasion our Special friend is going to perform and its none other than the rock star Robbie Sabarwal.

While hearing his name Kasturi lost all her bearings to think she coudnt concentrate anymore she wanted to get up and go to him hold him tight hug him but she remained in her seat. Sanchi knew what pain her friend must be experiencing at this moment so she went and stood by her side and holded her hand tight for moral support.

Robbie started singing the following song I chose this from the film Veer Zara I think it's appropriate for the current Situation hope you all agree with me as well.

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan.

Robbie approached near Abi and Kasturi on the stage, he was looking at Kasturi their eyes met and they got lost in each other.

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

They were still lost in each other's eyes, Robbie trying to communicate with Kasturi but she was just blank as she lost all her strength to think.

Tum chhupa na sakogi main woh raaz hoon

Robbie came more closer to Kasturi

Tum bhoola na sakogi woh andaaz hoon

He was so close to her now that she could feel his breath.

Goonjta hoon jo dil mein toh hairaan ho kyun

Main tumhaare hi dil ki toh awaaz hoon

Sun sako, toh suno, dhadkanon ki zabaan

Robbie grew more closer to Kasturi wiped her tears away and Kissed her on both of her cheeks snap Kasturi came out of her dream.

Kasturi just could see Robbie all around her.

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon

Main jawaabon mein hoon, main sawaalon mein hoon

Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa

Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon

Robbie again grew closer to Kasturi and kissed her snap she came out of her dream once again.

Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan

Kaisi sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Slowly Kasturi got up and ran towards Robbie and hugged him tight.

Ok I will finish here for today I will be waiting for your comments to see what you thought of the Part.

Love you all henna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
wow that was absolutely awesome Henna..btw im Hinna ๐Ÿ˜†

im sooooo happy u started a ff i was really in need of it and how cool u started it from kasturi-abhi marriage track..excellent ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
i agree there were loads of questions unanswered but now ur here so woohoo!!

the scene was really good..u portrayed kasturi's feelings very well๐Ÿ‘

and omg kasturi hugged robbie..was it a dream or reality
oooo cant wait 4 the next part ๐Ÿ˜›

hinna
nehaaa nawab thumbnail

wow another fantastic fanfic!!!! thats great, glad that u started it from abhi kasturi marriage preparations..... please update soon......

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey....
brilliant FF!!!!!!!
So.....please update very soon my dear!!!
Can't wait.......
Cheers!
Amita!!!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey gr8 begginin'
do continue
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey everyone how r u all are u guys still intrested in reading this FF then let me knw i will update as i was busy wiv examz earlier

nehaaa nawab thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yes m  very much interested in this fanfic...... i really want to knw wat happens in roka's life after their marriage...... pls update soon and if possible pls continue ur other fanfic jab we met, it also seemed very interesting...... u write really nicely........ do continue.....