Written update -16th April

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

My sincere apologies to all of you for the delay in the updates. I was burdened with a lot of work load & couldn't find  time. I'll do the updates now & try to post it on time for all of you.

Update - 16th April

*  The episode begins with Arjun closing the door at Indu's face. Indu stands outside & weeps. She heads towards the main gate.Shoba comes & stops her. She asks Indu to come inside. Indu  refuses saying that Arjun hates her.Shoba consoles Indu & somehow brings her inside the house.Rukmani & Vishaka see Indu & ask Arjun why did she enter again.Arjun gets angry & asks with rage how did she dare to enter the house. The family members assemble. He announces that Indu is not his wife anymore.Indu cries. Reema is not able to tolerate all this & interrupts. She reveals the reason why Indu hugged Shantanu & was in his house. She tells them about Jai's betrayal & her being put behind the bars .

*  Everyone is shocked. She says Jai threatened her about photos & Indu helped her & got hurt during the riot in the city.Ramesh gets angry & almost slaps Reema.Shoba says she always knew Indu could never be wrong. Arjun is still confused but calms down. In Shantanu's house, Shantanu is depressed recollecting all which happened. Esha asks him why Indu hasn't come.He says she is with her dad.They have a cute & touching conversation. Arjun is in the room when Vishaka & Rukmani arrive & try to poisin his mind  against Indu. Shoba comes & scolds them for trying to create more problem .She tells them to leave. Later, Indu sadly come & lies on the bed & turns to the opposite side. Arjun looks at her & feels guilty about his harshness towards her.

* The next morning, Indu brings tea for Arjun & says she is resigning from the job & asks him if he agrees with her decision. He says he is not against it & agrees. Indu walks away.Arjun is sad.(They have a very cold & formal conversation). In the office, Indu enters Shantanu's cabin.They look at each other & she apologises about  lieing that she's unmarried for the sake of the job. She apologises for all the insult he went through by her family. He sadly apologises in return saying he shouldn't have dreamt various things & asked for her hand before Ramesh. Indu tells him not to embarass her by apologising for no fault of his. She places the resignation letter in front of him.

* He says before resigining, the notice should be given a month before & says that he'll break the rule for her family's sake.She refuses & tells him not to do any more curtiousies on her & says that she'll work for another one month.She leaves. Shantanu is sad.In the house, Arjun asks her about the resignation & she explains about the notice period & about Shantanu willing to break the rule for her. She says that she refused to break it & accepted to abide by the rule.She asks Arjun if she did the right thing. He looks at her with a little anger & disgust. The episode ends.

If you find the post useful , kindly press the Thank you button.😊

Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnks alot unnati for the nice update ..thnks actually i missed the epi and now after reasing ur update its like watching the epi ..so thnks a ton dear
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

Thnks alot unnati for the nice update ..thnks actually i missed the epi and now after reasing ur update its like watching the epi ..so thnks a ton dear

Awww Neeti , you shoudn't be thanking me for the delay I caused.😳
Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Awww Neeti , you shoudn't be thanking me for the delay I caused.😳

U Must b busy naa its ok ..yaarπŸ˜†
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

very nice update thanks..