Update- 20th April- Papa kehte hain...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
At the guest house, celebrations are in full swing. Folk singers and dancers are singing and dancing. Kadambari is down with Baa and Taru, looking more and more uncomfortable with each passing second. Santo is standing near, watching Kadambari. Once the song ends, she excuses herself and goes on top. Santo sees her and tells Khemi that it is vital that she be with Kadambari, to prevent her from taking a wrong step. Just as she's leaving the hall, Shashank, Meghna and Rasik come inside..They dont see each other. DM sees Meghna Rasik and Shashank come in and goes to welcome them. Shashank takes DM's ashirwaad.. Santo meanwhile, goes into a room into which kadambari went, but on reaching there, she finds only the dancers changing there. She searches for Kadambari, but Kadambari is dressed up like a dancer/maid and goes out of the room. Santo spots Kadambari's saree on the chair and is worried that Kadambari might have run off with Sandeep. She prays to khodiyar Maa for help. The dancers have started another number, the one Santo danced to in the mela.. Sashank remembers Santo, with this song... Kadambari is in the hall, in the maid get up, with a ghunghat over her head and face, when she realises that she forgot her cell phone in the room, but realises that she can't go back. Taru sees her, mistakes her for a servant and gives her a tray of drinks and asks her to serve. Its her Malik's daughter's engagement. DM is with some associates and calls her over, to serve him..

In the room, Kadambari's phone rings and Santo picks it up... Its Sandeep, who tells that he's waiting outside the guest house. Santo decides that she has to go and try and convince Sandeep, and stop them from embarassing everyone this way.. She comes out dressed as a dancer and goes to khemi and tells her that she's going to Sandeep to try and make him understand.. She goes out and sees Sandeep there. She goes up to him and asks him if he's sandeep? He tells yes, and asks her who she is, Santo tells him that she's Kadambari's Ma.. She knows all about their plan to run away. She begs him to try and understand that if they do run away, it'll be a huge embarrassment for Kadu's father. He's the Malik of Dharampur, and he wont be able to stand the fact that his daughter did this to him. She tells him that Kadambari is not willing to understand, that she's threated to drink poison if this ever comes out.. So she pleads with him to try and realise that this is not the right thing to be done.. Sandeep looks like he's realised that running is not the answer. Kadambari comes there and is glad to see Sandeep and is irritated when she sees Santo there.. She sees her cell in Santo's hand and asks her that if she likes coming in the middle of everything? She very rudely asks her to leave, and reminds her that if she tells anyone about it, she will drink poison.. Santo walks back, but hides behind a tent...

Back at the engagement hall, meghna comes to DM and asks for Kadambari and Santo.. Khemi overhears and gets worried as both Kadambari and Santo are still outside the house.. She goes to DM and asks him if there is anything she can do for him? Dm tells her to go call Kadambari and her sister... Outside, Sandeep is trying to talk Kadambari out of running away. Kadambari says that she doesn't want to even think about anyone else. If she goes back, they'll get her engaged to Duggu.. Shashank says that he loves her and that she'll be only his.. But they cant take this step, at the cost of their families and their parents. Their parents have done a lot for them and this is not the way to repay their love.. They will convince them, to give them permission to get married. Kadu is still not convinced..

Back at the engagement hall, the panditji comes to DM and tells him that the muhurat is approaching.. DM asks motiben to go check on KAdu.. Moti sidesteps Khemi and goes into KAdu's room..

Back outside, Kadu says that she cannot wear someone else's ring.. She cannot get engaged to anyone other than him.. Sandy says that if its about the ring, then.. and puts a ring on her finger.. Kadu is overjoyed.. Sandeep tells her, that with this ring, they are engaged now.. That she is only hers and no one else can take her from him.. Kadu asks, ki what if our parents aree not convinced? Sandeep says then running away will be our only option, but then they atleast wont have the guilt that they dint even try talking to their parents..
Back inside, Taru comes out all flustered, coz Kadu is not there in the room.. She goes to DM, who is talking to Saumil Bhai and takes him aside.. She tells him that she couldn't find Kadu in her room... DM says that he'll go see...
 HE goes up, walks past Khemi who looks frightened and opens the door to the room, where he sees, Kaddu getting ready.. HE asks her where she was, Taru came in search of her but couldn't find her.. KAdu says she was in the bathroom.. He asks her why she looks soo scared.. She doesn't answer.. DM assumes that its pre-engagement jitters and sits her down on the bed.. And has a heart-to-heart conversation with her.. HE tells her that usually, mothers talk to their daughters, at such times.. But as subhi is not there, he will do the talking.. He tells her that, the fright, the unsurity will always be there for a gril.. He and her mother knew each other soo well, yet she was just like Kaddu, during their engagement.. Now though Subhi is not there physically, she's always with him.. When he's happy, she's in his smile.. When he's sad, she's in his tears.. He tells her that this time after engagement and before marriage is meant to get to know your saathi better and that the fright will go... During this talk, Kaddu is looking down at her ring, which sandy gave, fondly...

Santo is outside, with Sandeep.. She thanks him for understanding and saving the izzat of their family.. Sandeep says that he loves Kadu and respects her as well.. So there was no way, they would do anything to hurt her father.. Santo thanks him... And Sandeep leaves.. The episode ends...

Precap - Meghna is taking the arti of Shashank and Kadambari.. Virat enters and he's watching them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much hum🤗🤗
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MRUUUUUUUUUU !!

What a wonderful episode and what a wonderful update from your side as
well - thanks a ton for this one ..

Loved the title completely .. Papa kehte hai it is!
I think Virat will somehow lead to a delay in the engagement or
Santo coming in front of Shanky AT LAST ...

LOVE u !
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhiiiiiiiii loved the episode.. .DM was sooooo sweet.. Santo was smart.. Kadu treats her like dirt man...😡... Me thinks that Shanky will finally see Santo only when he'll bend to take ashirwaad...
MrsDM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
I can't believe Shanky and Santo haven't met 😒
I'm getting frustrated.
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhiiiiiiiii loved the episode.. .DM was sooooo sweet.. Santo was smart.. Kadu treats her like dirt man...😡... Me thinks that Shanky will finally see Santo only when he'll bend to take ashirwaad...

Mru, I HAAAAAAAATE that Kaduu !! !

sheesh what a girl - she could have atleast given her
some respect in front of Sandy .. btw Sandy was really sweet tonight
😳

Anyways,
I almost cried when DM talked about his engagement .. all the emotions
right there, in his eyes ..
😳

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsDM

thanks for the update!

I can't believe Shanky and Santo haven't met 😒
I'm getting frustrated.

Now they will , when Meghna calls for her sambdhan-ji
😆
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Hehe. Shanky is not a loser...he is moving on. Awesome update Mru!
Thanks.

I guess Kaddu will become friends with Santo now...i think...in these 2 months. July is the wedding, I wonder if they will go by the actual calendar. Anyways...

Santo has got the brains. She shuldn't wear bright colors
ronitfan thumbnail
She was looking rather cute re Sammie ..

Loved Sandy .. looks like he's gonna be another indirect cupid-bhai !
hahaha

Saumil bhai was BACK !!!!😆😃
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru. Fantastic update. I was just waiting for update.
The episode was treat to watch. No dramtic scenes. It was simple yet touchy.