Humein Tumse Hua Hai Pyaar

Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Yuvians😊

Okay, I don't know why but I'm finding too many great songs and I'm running out of new yugvir scenes to base them on in my videos😆

If they were together now, I wouldn't be having this problem

Anyhow, this is one of my favorite songs guys...so, plz check out and comment/rate.

I think all the people on IF who make videos and write FF like nothing better than the feedback from the forums...helps us do better next time. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cQfqGVJC-w&feature=channel_page

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Neetu..Neetu..can't thank enuf hunz...Gr8!!just bring it on.
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's awesome!
I love this song!

Neetu2825 thumbnail
Thanks guys!
I loved this song from the movie...I always wanted to make a video of yuvi on this but I waited because I figured that their love story would continue for a bit. But I guess I was wrong. Anyhow, at least it reminds us of how good it was when they were together.

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really really loved it such a romantic song.....just wish there was more scenes of vrinda going after yug than yug going after vrinda........but im sure there will be in near future......for now just gotta feed on old memories.
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar you are too good I loved it in fact I love all your VMs keep making them so that we can relive the good old times
Neetu2825 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab83

really really loved it such a romantic song.....just wish there was more scenes of vrinda going after yug than yug going after vrinda........but im sure there will be in near future......for now just gotta feed on old memories.

Yeah, from the start it was always poor Yug chasing after Vrinda
Guess that's the price you pay for falling in love with someone who doesn't love you.
But, I was soooooooooooooooo happy the day Vrinda admitted to loving him too😃
Good memories😭

Neetu2825 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binky

Yaar you are too good I loved it in fact I love all your VMs keep making them so that we can relive the good old times

Thanks hun😊
I will try...God knows, we need those old memories to survive through the RB&Vrinda scenes
Last time I felt so much dislike for another male lead was when Kasturi got married to Ranuk...I was soooooooooo happy when he turned out 2 be evil😆

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

Thanks hun😊
I will try...God knows, we need those old memories to survive through the RB&Vrinda scenes
Last time I felt so much dislike for another male lead was when Kasturi got married to Ranuk...I was soooooooooo happy when he turned out 2 be evil😆

Yeah I hope RB turns out to be evil too or for a change let him be good but make him return Vrinda to her rightfull owner gees that made Vrinda sound like a thing but you guys know what I mean right😃