April 17 WRITTEN update: Cross-connections!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
The episode begins with DM's farmhouse and all the decorations and excitement for the engagement .. Kaduu is getting the mehndi put on and Taruben asks Baa where to put the S in the mehndi .. S for Shashank.. Kaduu does not seem to mind because S stands for Sandeep as well .. her phone is kept aside and suddenly it rings .. Kaduu is scared and wonders if it is Sandeep calling .. Moti-ben picks up to find Hiten on the line .. she asks him how he is and Kaduu asks for the phone, Taruben holds it to her ear ..

Hiten wishes her well for her engagement and emotionally tells her that he will not be able to come to the engagement .. meanwhile, DM comes to know that it's Hiten on the line and comes stands near Kaduu .. Hiten tells her that he had wished to give her a diamond necklace on her engagement but could only send her glass bangles by his earned money .. he asks her to wear them at the engagement .. Kaduu is sad .. DM asks for the phone and asks Hiten to come to the engagement because he is Kaduu's mota-bhai and it is very important that Mota-bhai be present at his naani-sister (lil sisters) engagement .. Hiten taunts him and tells him that it is equally important to carry out the malik's orders .. and his punishment .. DM tells him that this is not the malik but his father speaking .. and adds that the punishment was that he shall do whatever Santo's family does and reminds him that Santo's entire family is going to come to the engagement and asks him to come along as well .. as his sister will be waiting for her brother ..

Hiten puts down the phone .. Khemi looks at him, disappointed and asks him why he talked for such a short time and tells him that he should have talked to his sister more .. it is her engagement afterall ..Hiten gently touches Mongi's face and smiles for her .. and then thanks her .. they leave .

DM takes the phone along with him and Kaduu is very worried .. DM is welcoming all the guests personally and the phone rings in his pocket .. it is Sandeep .. DM tells Kaduu that it is some Sandeep calling and quickly picks up the phone , telling Sandeep that he is Kaduu's dad speaking .. Sandeep, on the line, is totally taken aback and asks DM if he can talk to Kaduu .. Kaduu quickly covers up and tells DM that Sandeep belongs to her college group of friends .. DM goes to Kaduu and holds the phone to her ear .. Sandeep tells Kaduu that he will be at her house in 1 hour .. Kaduu fakes a conversation .. DM takes the phone and tells Sandeep not to come alone but to get all of Kaduu's friends for the engagement .. DM hangs up .. Kaduu is anxious ... Santo hears Sandeep's name being taken and wonders if this is the same Sandeep that Kaduu loves ..

Kaduu sneaks away from the crowd and calls up Sandeep .. Kaduu tells him to hurry up as it is very difficult to isolate herself from people now and she is calling him with great difficulty .. Kaduu and Sandeep plan to run away together .. and plan to meet at her house in half an hour . Kaduu tells him to hurry up otherwise she'll die if the engagement happens .. she puts down the phone to see Santo beside her .. Santo asks her what all this is about and why she is talking in such a manner when she herself did not object to the engagement .. Kaduu tells her that all this is happening because of her.. if she would not have opened her mouth in front of Meghna, all this would not have happened so quickly .. she reminds Santo that just like she is a showpiece in their house, just like that, this engagement is a show-off for her.. a farce that means nothing .. she tells Santo that she is DM's wife .. not her mother .. and threatens to kill herself if Santo blabbers her mouth off to anyone ..

Kaduu is told to hurry and dress up for the engagement by Baa .. Kaduu tells Santo that because she is the reason why all this is happening .. she will keep watch and not let anyone inside the room while she is changing .. she tells Santo that Sandeep will be over by her place in half an hour, she is going to run away with him .. .and tells her not to interfere .. Kaduu locks herself inside the door and Santo is left outside, distraught, wondering what to do ...

Kaduu tries to climb down the window by tying bedsheets together ... meanwhile Motiben shoos Santo away from the room and asks Kaduu to open the door .. Kaduu darns her luck and goes to open her door.. Motiben is upset that she isnt ready yet .. in the meanwhile, Santo sees the sarees tied with each other and rushes inside to cover the knots , telling Motiben that she is folding the sarees .. Motiben leaves Champakali in the room and asks her to assist Kaduu in dressing up .. Kaduu wonders how she will run away now ...

At Nanaji's place, everyone is ready .. Nanaji asks Hiten to get ready but Hiten tells him that he will not be coming .. Khemi comes dressed up and asks Nanaji how she is looking ..Nanaji tells her that she is looking like a bride and Khemi tells her not to remnind her of the sad things .. because the truth is that she cannot get married and wonders who will hold the hand of a manglik bride .. Hiten looks at her thoughtfully .. Mongi is all excited and they all leave for the engagement .. Mongi waves to Hiten as they leave and he waves back sadly ...

Nanaji and the sisters arrive at the engagement and Motiben scorns at the sight of them .. DM tells her that today is a very auspicious day and she should not be saying such things .. he goes and greets them and ushers them inside .. Santo greets her family .. and drags Khemi aside and tells her everything about the mess.. now both the sisters are worried ..

NO PREVIEW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot for update .................why they just make us waiting for sunku and santo meeting😭😭. I think there will be no engagement at all and sunku will saved the situation , kaduu will not run🤗.......................hope so
ronitfan thumbnail
Khemi and Santo will do something maybe .. it was a filler episode ..
Never mind , atleast the stage is TOTALLY set !
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interresting episode  but shanky did not show up yet , we have to wait till next week inchallah for his coming to the mahiyavanshi's manor and to see what santu and khemi will do for kaddu
and I thank u soooooooo much sukhi for ur great update , I always read it before whatching the episode , it gives me what we call in frensh un avant gout
ronitfan thumbnail
I am all yours Manel ..

hehehee .. Monday's going to be a DYNAMITE episode !
MrsDM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

There seems to be something happening between Khemi and Hiten😉

I can't bear to wait for Shanky and Santo to meet!!!

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwww i was waiting for shashank and santu to see one another, now we have to wait the whole weekend for that.
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsDM

Thanks for the update!

There seems to be something happening between Khemi and Hiten😉

I can't bear to wait for Shanky and Santo to meet!!!

ME too !

There is something brewing for sure .. but the suspense is KILLING MEEE !

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

awwww i was waiting for shashank and santu to see one another, now we have to wait the whole weekend for that.

I know Nina .. this weekend is going to be sooooo long for me!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks sukhs ,
I guess nothing much happen because they want us to eagerly wait for monday.
 Khemi and Hiten
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it will be really long , I mean the week-end , I'm waiting for santu-shanky first meating , and maybe hiten will do sth in the marriagr like declaring he wants to marry khemi ( may be 😕 )